When you are idle at work, there are some super addictive online games that you can lay hands on to keep yourself busy. We have made a list of the top 10 here, and they will give you the exact feeling you are looking for when you play them. Now, the information we are giving you is one we wont want you to abuse, so as not to hurt your employers.
If youre looking for sites to play CSGO crash where you can win skins when we say addictive games you can play when you are free, we refer to those few hours or minutes you need to kill off at the workplace because there is absolutely nothing for you to do. With these games, you can discard boredom effectively, instead of surfing YouTube videos or browsing through social media. Never make the mistake of getting engrossed in these when you have some work to do.
Here, you will have a very unique set of mystery puzzle games brought together under one system. This is a title from Mateusz Skutnik, and you will have a lot of creepy music and artwork that evokes a feeling of horror in you. The major role you will have in the game is to find a way to escape from the town where youve been trapped. The game offers fun and creepiness at the same time.
This is actually a very hilarious game where amusement is the core of the gameplay. Here, the gamer takes the place of a disgruntled office staff named Karoshi. Karoshi in the game tries to apply the highest form of innovation in his bid to commit suicide. At the beginning of the game, you get 50 lives and you are meant to try and end your life on each of the 50 levels. This is hugely weird, but Im sure many people can relate to the situation portrayed.
This is an amazing office game, and it is the type you can enjoy while your boss is present. If you doubt this, then you need to check it out to confirm. The setup of the game is like that of an excel sheet for office use, and in the game, you will be tasked to bring boxes of similar color together for them to disappear.
This is an aggravating and at the same time ingenious game, so we dont have to wait for the snow to appear before we play it. It is a game of both logic and skills, where the player is expected to create a line on the heap of snow on the screen, paving the way for Santa to drive through his sleigh. While making the drawing, you have to be careful to avoid creating many slopes. This is because the slopes always push the sleigh forward.
Here, we are talking of a game that involves a lot of mental energy. It is a game of puzzles, and is themed after Christopher Mansons book the Maze. This comes in a plain text format like the book, and each of the pages serve as doors in the maze, and they lead to different pages of the book. Here, you will have the task of navigating from page 1 to page 45, and returning back to page one through the shortest route. You will enjoy this in the office.
This game is one you will cherish if youve been handling computers all through your life. This is a game that focuses on the players typing speed. You may think that it would be boring, but its not. Here, you get a small passage and are asked to type a word as fast as you can, while pursuing other players on the web. This will let you gauge your typing skills.
It is another maze type puzzle game. But here, you are required to dig a path in a mine and drop gold inside a small cart and collect it back. You can keep yourself busy with this. It is a pastime that gives you the amount of fun you crave.
This is one game you should try out if youve not played it. It is one of the toughest of all the bloody games out there. Here, you will think that you cant possibly succeed in the game. With the Q, W, O and P, you are told to try and control the leg of a sprinter on the keyboard. Many people have given up on the game; you can try it and tell about your own failure too.
It would be good to bring a trivia title into this. In the trivia machine, you will select the type of quizzes to play. The topics include movies, history, and music, and they come in three varying levels, namely the genius, scholar, and elementary levels. Its a game you need to try.
This is another flash game that became very famous, and its our number 10. It is a navigation game that involves racing, where you are to man a small cart in the middle of a field that has a lot of cubes that you must avoid and not bump into. As you progress, the speed increases and you are lured deeper and deeper till you forget how long youve been playing. Wear your racing garb, and check out the game.
These games are so good that they will give you the fun you seek for, and they are also so discreet that you can enjoy them when you have the smallest opportunity in your office. But you have to understand that they can captivate you and you will get immersed so deeply into them. Do not let the desire to enjoy them slide into addiction. So you dont play them while you have work on your table. These are not the only addictive games you can enjoy at work. There are many others out there, and you can discover them and use them as a pastime when you dont have real work to do.
Originally posted here:
Top 10 Addictive Games That Can Help You Cure Boredom at the Workplace - ThisisXbox
- Four Text-Based Adventure Games That Modernize the Genre | CBR - CBR - Comic Book Resources - August 10th, 2020
- Best new mobile games on iOS and Android August 2020 round-up - Metro.co.uk - August 10th, 2020
- Mobile Game Developer Zynga is on an M&A Frenzy as it Announces Another Acquisition after Reporting Record Q2/2020 Revenues - Baystreet.ca - August 10th, 2020
- 15 new Android games from the week of August 3, 2020 - Android Police - August 10th, 2020
- The best games on Google Play Pass - Engadget - August 10th, 2020
- Crossword creator tests faith knowledge, sees games as way to evangelize - Crux: Covering all things Catholic - August 10th, 2020
- The Greatest Indie Video games on Nintendo Swap (August 2020) - The Shepherd of the Hills Gazette - August 10th, 2020
- Alto Collection Announced For PC And Consoles, Free On Epic Games Store For Limited Time - GameSpot - August 10th, 2020
- Reviewing the games of Samsung's Tizen App Store - PC World - August 10th, 2020
- 7 calming online games that will help you destress in-between or after work - GQ India - July 9th, 2020
- These are the games announced by PlayStation Indies - Checkersaga - July 9th, 2020
- Top 25 best JRPGs on Android | Articles - Pocket Gamer - July 9th, 2020
- Augmented Reality Gaming Market 2020: Comparative Analysis by Top Key Players Aurasma, Catchoom, Wikitude Infinity Augmented Reality, Blippar - Cole... - July 9th, 2020
- Gravity-defying puzzle platformer Sky Beneath is coming to PC and consoles in 2021 - Gamasutra - July 8th, 2020
- The Highly-Acclaimed Forced-Perspective Puzzle Game, SUPERLIMINAL, Is Now Available on Consoles! - GamingLyfe Network - July 8th, 2020
- 'Creepy Tale' coming to the Nintendo Switch this month - Micky News - July 8th, 2020
- The very best of new Nintendo Switch announcements - AltChar - July 8th, 2020
- Professor Layton and the Lost Future HD comes sleuthing onto mobile July 13 - Destructoid - July 8th, 2020
- Entertainment Video Games Market with Report In Depth Industry Analysis on Trends, Growth, Opportunities and Forecast till 2025 - 3rd Watch News - July 8th, 2020
- Superliminal Review Shifting My Perspective on Puzzles - DualShockers - July 7th, 2020
- Mathematicians tried to prove how hard The Witness is - with surprising results - Eurogamer.net - July 7th, 2020
- Nintendo Switch: The 10 Most Relaxing Games To Play (That Aren't Animal Crossing) - TheGamer - July 7th, 2020
- A surprising solution to the (in)famous "Cross the Network" puzzle - Boing Boing - July 7th, 2020
- Release Radar: Our pick of the week's best TV, movies, and games (July 6 - 12) - GamesRadar+ UK - July 7th, 2020
- Professor Layton and the Unwound Future is coming to iOS and Android on July 13 - Android Police - July 7th, 2020
- Play with Perceptions in Superliminal - TheXboxHub - July 7th, 2020
- SINoALICE is a beautiful game from the creator of NieR:Automata [Android Game of the Week] - Android Central - July 7th, 2020
- Professor Layton 3, Which Is Maybe The Best One, Coming To Mobile Soon - GameSpot - July 7th, 2020
- The best educational apps to stay sharp throughout the school year - Engadget - July 7th, 2020
- Last chance to save in the PlayStation Store Mid-Year sale - Thumbsticks - July 7th, 2020
- 'Professor Layton 3' is coming to both iOS and Android next week - Micky News - July 7th, 2020
- Save on Animal Crossing and Mario Party with Julys My Nintendo rewards - Thumbsticks - July 7th, 2020
- 10 of The Best Dreamcast Games that Stayed in Japan | TheGamer - TheGamer - July 5th, 2020
- Epic Games Store Reveals its Next Three Free Games! - eTeknix - July 5th, 2020
- Call Of Duty League Championship Will Be Held Online | Ydraft - Ydraft - July 5th, 2020
- 10 Forgotten Puzzle Games You Need To Play | Game Rant - GameRant - July 5th, 2020
- Steven Davis on the Rangers form puzzle they must solve as midfielder urges teammates to put down 'markers' - Daily Record - July 5th, 2020
- The 24 best video games of all time - Mashable - July 3rd, 2020
- Another Professor Layton puzzle-adventure is coming to iOS this month - Cult of Mac - July 3rd, 2020
- The Witcher: Top 10 Hardest Puzzles From The Games | Game Rant - GameRant - July 3rd, 2020
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: 'Animal Crossing: New Horizons' Update is Available, 'Clash Force' and Today's Other New Releases and Sales - Touch Arcade - July 3rd, 2020
- These 10+ Games Are Coming To Xbox One Next Week (July 7-10) - Pure Xbox - July 3rd, 2020
- Q&A: About the upcoming print and e-paper edition changes at the West Central Tribune - West Central Tribune - July 3rd, 2020
- The 9 worst scientists in PC games - Rock Paper Shotgun - July 3rd, 2020
- Creaks, a trippy 2D puzzle game, arrives on PS4, Xbox One, Switch and PC in July - Daily Star - July 3rd, 2020
- The recursive world simulation & puzzle-making process in Maquette - PlayStation.Blog - July 3rd, 2020
- Maquette Will Bring Mind-Bendingly Clever Recursive Puzzles To PS5, PS4, And PC This Year - GameSpot - July 3rd, 2020
- How citizen scientists and video games are taking on Covid-19 - RTE.ie - July 3rd, 2020
- Felix The Reaper Comes To Life on iOS - GameSpace.com - July 3rd, 2020
- Turok and Grip highlight free games for Twitch Prime members this July - PC Invasion - July 3rd, 2020
- Incredibly Innovative Puzzle Game Carto Comes To PS4 This Fall - PlayStation Universe - July 1st, 2020
- This Doctor Who Sliding Puzzle Game Is Driving Me Insane and I Can't Stop Playing It - Gizmodo - July 1st, 2020
- Made in the USSR: 6 video games Soviets went crazy over - Russia Beyond - July 1st, 2020
- Adventure/puzzle game 'Carto' heading to Switch - GoNintendo - July 1st, 2020
- 10 Fantastic Disney Games From The 16-Bit Era | TheGamer - TheGamer - July 1st, 2020
- With dinnertime singing and 1,000-piece puzzles, the Portland Thorns are settling into the bubble before faci - OregonLive - July 1st, 2020
- Games to Watch Out For This July GameSpew - GameSpew - June 30th, 2020
- Shelter Tails: Whoever adopts Hank will need a sense of humor - Times Herald-Record - June 30th, 2020
- Apple just unveiled its picks of the best iPad and iPhone apps of the year - here they are - TechRadar - June 30th, 2020
- Doctor Who fans are losing their minds over the new Thirteen Doctors game - RadioTimes - June 30th, 2020
- THOSE WHO REMAIN Review: Fear Of The Dark And Heavy Decisions - GameTyrant - June 30th, 2020
- Five new Steam games you probably missed (June 29, 2020) - PC Gamer - June 29th, 2020
- The Almost Gone Review - New Game Network - June 29th, 2020
- Power-Ups - The New York Times - June 29th, 2020
- United Fresh LIVE! Badge, Puzzle and Trivia winners announced - FreshPlaza.com - June 29th, 2020
- Review: Neversong's Moody Nightmare World Doesn't Strike the Right Chords - thirdcoastreview.com - June 29th, 2020
- How Xbox Series X Game Call Of The Sea Uses The Console's Power - GameSpot - June 29th, 2020
- The best new Android and iOS apps you should download this week - AndroidPIT - June 28th, 2020
- Nintendo Switch free games news: Two unmissable free downloads have just hit the eShop - Express - June 28th, 2020
- Apple Arcade needs games made with iPads in mind - heres why - TechRadar - June 28th, 2020
- Here's what we played during the Steam Game Festival Part 2 - GTOGG - June 28th, 2020
- Here are the discussions you missed in the PC Gamer forums this week - PC Gamer - June 28th, 2020
- Puzzler Superliminal Releasing July 7th - Pure PlayStation - June 26th, 2020
- THE ALMOST GONE Review: An Intriguing Puzzle Game With A Haunting Tale - GameTyrant - June 26th, 2020
- The Almost Gone review dreamlike puzzles unlock a world of dark unease - The Guardian - June 26th, 2020
- Urban Flow is coming tomorrow, 26th of June! - GamingLyfe Network - June 26th, 2020
- European eShop releases for the week of June 25th, 2020 - GoNintendo - June 26th, 2020
- Uncover the truth behind the dioramas of The Almost Gone , now available! - Gamasutra - June 26th, 2020
- Blair Witch, Mr. DRILLER DrillLand, Ninjala, Duke Nukem 3D, and SpongeBob Rehydrated hit the Switch - Games Asylum - June 26th, 2020
- Garden Story pushes its harvest back to 2021 - Shacknews - June 26th, 2020