Microsoft has announced nearly a dozen games coming to the Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows PC next week i.e. from August 2 to August 6. These include Dealy Days, Bone Marrow Console Edition, Orbals and No Things, among others.
Here are the key highlights of the upcoming titles.
Deadly Days is a unique strategic rogue-lite in the zombie apocalypse. Manage and protect a group of survivors and help them to stop the catastrophe. Discover and use a large number of wild and crazy objects, even wilder and crazier survivors, special abilities, and deadly weapons.
The title will arrive on Xbox on August 3.
Castle Of Pixel Skulls is a tough as nails platformer where you play as an animated skull who's trying to escape from a haunted castle. Complete a lot of different levels to escape from castle.
Castle of Pixel Skulls is optimized for the Xbox Series X|S and will be available starting August 4.
Enter Digiton is a challenging open-world metroidvania filled with a variety of unique environments and characters. Armed with only a shield, you are tasked with banishing the four demon lords and saving the beautifully pixelated world of Digiton.
Enter Digiton: Heart of Corruption will hit Xbox on August 4.
Orbals is a fast-paced, rolling adventure puzzle game with wonderful graphics and sound. Four brave little Orbals have taken on the mission of defeating the tyrant Dragon King. They must roll and smash their way to escape from 100 tricky levels unlocking their greatest abilities along the way. Only by working together will they be able to solve all the puzzles and save Orbalia.
Orbals will land on Xbox on August 4.
Arriving on August 4, Solos is an action-puzzle game with over 100 levels. The goal of the game is to shoot all the bad blocks without hitting yourself in the process; a twin-stick, create-your-own bullet hell.
IIN is a puzzle platformer where you are a soul that controls cubes, overcoming challenges to bring them to the portal which is their goal. Play as a wandering soul that needs to bring the right one to the portal, dealing with many forces on the way. The calm pacing and the inspiring soundtrack will set the mood and pull you into an immersive experience.
IIN will come to Xbox on August 5.
You, keeper of a long-abandoned refuge, must gather the dying memories of an ill-fated world. Pick up your war hammer. Bring peace to the condemned, silence to the corrupt, and retribution against the deceitful. This ARPG will hit Xbox on August 6.
Optimized for Xbox Series X|S, Armed Emeth is a fantasy RPG with a brave story of grit and oil. Valess, a boy earning petty cash in a commune of drifters is suddenly met by Lock, a stand-alone golem. Upon discovering that the leader of a criminal organization has an enormous bounty on his head, Valess receives a golem of his own from Lock and decides to join him on an adventure into the unknown where numerous bounties await. Thus begins their journey of grit and oil across several continents.
Armed Emeth will come to Xbox on August 6.
Bone Marrow is a game in the genre of role-playing logic puzzles. Combine numbers in pairs, and these numbers must be paired with objects. Using their combination, you can create better weapons, shields, and potions, which will increase your attack and defense against dark monsters.
Optimized for Xbox Series X|S, the Bone Marrow Console Edition will hit the consoles on August 6.
Goroons is a teamwork-based adventure where you have to combine your unique skills and overcome tough-as-nails puzzle challenges.Every Goroon is born with a morph skill and several forms, each form suited for a specific task. With their powers and teamwork, you can beat every challenge ahead.
Goroons is coming on August 6.
No Thing is a minimalistic surreal action game set in totalitarian regime of future. Tells the story of an office clerk who is sent with an important message to the Queen of Ice.
The game is enhanced for Xbox One X and will land on August 6.
Originally posted here:
These games are coming to Xbox next week - Devdiscourse
- Award-Winning Game 'Where Cards Fall' For PC and Switch Gets Release Date - COGconnected - October 15th, 2021
- The best hidden object games on PC and mobile - Polygon - October 15th, 2021
- Eye of the Temple review: Spelunking like Indiana Jones - Android Central - October 15th, 2021
- How to clear the mist on Tsurumi Island: Every Perch puzzle and feather location in Genshin Impact - Gamesradar - October 15th, 2021
- "Midnight Protocol" alluded to: The spirit in the machine - Market Research Telecast - October 15th, 2021
- Piece Together The Truth Of A Mysterious Cube - Gamasutra - October 15th, 2021
- Zookeeper World is a glimpse at life without free-to-play restrictions - Destructoid - October 15th, 2021
- Penn State Trying To 'Complete The Puzzle' In Run Game Ahead Of Iowa Showdown - Onward State - October 15th, 2021
- Singaporean Game Knight Crawlers Brings Whimsical Ragdoll Physics to Action RPGs - IGN SOUTH EAST ASIA - October 15th, 2021
- Challenge your mind with Immortus Temporus on Xbox, PlayStation and Switch - TheXboxHub - October 15th, 2021
- Two Player Mobile Game, Get Together: A Coop Adventure, Will Be Available To Play Tomorrow - mxdwn.com - October 15th, 2021
- Best Wii U Games: Many Of These Games Walked, So Their Switch Ports Could Run - GameSpot - October 15th, 2021
- 5 games that look (and play) better on the Nintendo Switch OLED - NME.com - October 15th, 2021
- Aspyr 25 Anniversary Celebration Starts with Big Sales and More - But Why Tho? A Geek Community - October 15th, 2021
- Plant with Care is a laid-back puzzler about growing ingredients that's heading for iOS and Android this month - Pocket Gamer - October 15th, 2021
- PC Building Simulator is free on the Epic Games Store - The Verge - October 15th, 2021
- Get boxed in with Catty & Batty: The Spirit Guide on console - TheXboxHub - October 15th, 2021
- Play Pass celebrates its 2nd birthday with 12 new games including Very Little Nightmares - Chrome Unboxed - October 15th, 2021
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: Reviews Featuring 'Underland' and 'Antonball Deluxe', Plus the Latest News, Releases, and Sales TouchArcade - Touch Arcade - October 15th, 2021
- The 15 Best Xbox 360 Games Ever - GameSpot - October 15th, 2021
- Can you solve it? Another game of brutal genius from South Korea - The Guardian - October 5th, 2021
- Five new Steam games you probably missed (October 4, 2021) - PC Gamer - October 5th, 2021
- Check Out New Switch Games Arriving This Week - GameSpace.com - October 5th, 2021
- Rainbow Billy: The Curse of the Leviathan review A tale of friendship - PC Invasion - October 5th, 2021
- Can Auburn solve the puzzle that is Georgias daunting defense? - AL.com - October 5th, 2021
- 5 fun DIY puzzles and board games kids will love - Yahoo! Voices - October 5th, 2021
- Say hello to the 7 Little Words puzzle in the Erie Times-News Showcase starting Oct. 7 - GoErie.com - October 5th, 2021
- Bonfire Peaks' puzzle man would be a great (and terrible) presence in a house move - Rock Paper Shotgun - October 5th, 2021
- The best games of the year in 2021 (so far) - Gaming News - BollyInside - October 5th, 2021
- Marvel Puzzle Quest is celebrating its 8th anniversary with a new character and PvP event - Pocket Gamer - October 5th, 2021
- Here are some of the best sports games on Apple Arcade - Digit - October 5th, 2021
- Silt interview: How Limbo inspired this deep ocean dive - Shacknews - October 5th, 2021
- Far Cry 6, Alan Wake and more games coming to Xbox - October 4-8, 2021 - AltChar - October 5th, 2021
- Two Hundred Ways Is Coming To Steam On September 3rd - Bleeding Cool News - August 30th, 2021
- I Expect You To Die 2 review: the most fun Ive had solving puzzles this year - The Verge - August 30th, 2021
- 10 PS1 Games that Need to Be Remastered for Modern Consoles - Paste Magazine - August 30th, 2021
- Arcade Games Machine Market Latest Trend and Business Attractiveness 2021 to 2027 UNLV The Rebel Yell - UNLV The Rebel Yell - August 30th, 2021
- Cloud save storage is causing issues with some Oculus Quest 2 games - Android Central - August 30th, 2021
- Gaming Time? Top 3 VR Games Available on Linux - Linux Journal - August 30th, 2021
- The Dallas Cowboys offensive line depth puzzle - Blogging The Boys - August 17th, 2021
- Neon White, A Game About Killing Demons, Could Be The Next Hades - Kotaku - August 17th, 2021
- NYT Crossword: Wife of Theseus - The New York Times - August 17th, 2021
- Game of the Week: 'Dungeon and Puzzles' TouchArcade - Touch Arcade - August 17th, 2021
- Five new Steam games you probably missed (August 16, 2021) - PC Gamer - August 17th, 2021
- PS5 & PS4 New Releases - New PS5 & PS4 Games Releasing This Week (August 16-22) - PlayStation Universe - August 17th, 2021
- The Best Video Games Of 2021 So Far - Kotaku - August 17th, 2021
- Casse-tte: A French expression you may hear today Holidaymakers in Europe find low stocks and - The Connexion - August 17th, 2021
- Best Android app deals of the day: Donut County, Florence, Mobile Doc Scanner, more - 9to5Toys - August 17th, 2021
- Humankind review: a heavyweight alternative to Civilization - Rock Paper Shotgun - August 17th, 2021
- Internet-obsessed Merge Mansion closes in on $40 million revenue - Pocket Gamer.Biz - August 17th, 2021
- The missing piece of the puzzle Manchester United can use to fire title charge - Manchester Evening News - August 17th, 2021
- Alfonzo's Arctic Adventure Review - TheXboxHub - August 17th, 2021
- Try five new Xbox, PlayStation, Switch and PC games this weekend - Gaming News - BollyInside - August 17th, 2021
- Ten of the best quick/easy completions - TrueAchievements - August 17th, 2021
- Puzzle Games - Play Puzzle Games at RoundGames - August 4th, 2021
- What Does Inclusive Digital Innovation Look Like? - Forbes - August 4th, 2021
- The Shorter Games With Worse Graphics Bundle Is No Joke - Kotaku - August 4th, 2021
- Crossword Fans Are Mad At The New York Times - Kotaku - August 4th, 2021
- These are the best Pokmon games for iPhone and iPad - 9to5Mac - August 4th, 2021
- Toodee and Topdee Review - TechRaptor - August 4th, 2021
- Why Annapurna Interactive is the most exciting publisher in video games - NME - August 4th, 2021
- These Games Are Coming To Xbox This Week (August 3-6) - Pure Xbox - August 4th, 2021
- TFI Friday: three new indie games that have nothing in common - Rock Paper Shotgun - August 4th, 2021
- PS5 & PS4 New Releases - New PS5 & PS4 Games Releasing This Week (August 2-8) - PlayStation Universe - August 4th, 2021
- The Worst Rated Games Of 2021 So Far - Looper - August 4th, 2021
- Aloof, the cutest puzzle-fighter ever, arrives on Switch later this year thanks to RedDeer.games - Gamasutra - July 21st, 2021
- Nintendo News: Shape Your Next Adventure With Three Additional Super NES Games Arriving to Nintendo Switch Online - Business Wire - July 21st, 2021
- 7 Billion Humans finally arrives on Android | Articles - Pocket Gamer - July 21st, 2021
- Do 2.7 billion gamers around the world hold the key to solving climate change? - Illinoisnewstoday.com - July 21st, 2021
- Skyward Sword HD Proves That Future Zelda Games Need Traditional Dungeons - Den of Geek - July 21st, 2021
- Five Games to Play While You Wait for Breath of the Wild 2 - The New York Times - July 21st, 2021
- ITALY. Land of Wonders lets you discover the cultural heritage of the country via puzzles, out now on iOS and Android - Pocket Gamer - July 21st, 2021
- miHoYo's Tears of Themis is Releasing July 29th for Mobile and Android - Goomba Stomp - July 21st, 2021
- Heres The Lowdown On That Kick-Ass 2.5D Cyberpunk Game - Kotaku - July 21st, 2021
- Arcsmith is a Quirky VR Puzzle Game from Thomas Was Alone Studio, Coming to Quest in July - Road to VR - July 7th, 2021
- Cat Detective Mimo and the Case of the Increasingly Meta Bank Heist - Alternate Reality Gaming Network - July 7th, 2021
- Solve Puzzles and Escape a Horrifying Mansion in The Tartarus Key - The Nerd Stash - July 7th, 2021
- Imagine that quest in Oblivion where you get stuck in a painting, but it's a whole puzzle game now - Rock Paper Shotgun - July 7th, 2021
- Xbox Cloud Gaming Is The Future, But Its Not There Yet - Kotaku - July 7th, 2021