Apple Arcadelaunched with close to 100 titles and the service is seeing new games added regularly. Follow along with our guide on the latest from Apples gaming service.
You can learn more about and downloadall the new games by heading to the Arcade tab in the App Store, then swipe down to the very bottom and tap See All Games. The newest games are listed at the top.
If you havent signed up yet, Apple Arcade is available free for the first month, then $5/month for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Apple TV. PS4 and Xbox wireless controllers are also now compatible with Apple devices and select titles.
9/10: The latest title added to Apple Arcade is a puzzle game calledA Monsters Expedition.
From some of the best puzzle designers in the world comes A Monsters Expedition, an adorable and relaxing open world puzzle adventure for monsters who love to learn about humans.
By pushing trees over to create pathways, youll explore hundreds of islands near and far to learn about the history of humanity.
Immerse yourself in human culture with all-new exhibits from the Human Englandland dig site, each accompanied with expert insights*!*Insights is not a legally binding term and may or may not include idle speculation, rumour and hearsay.
Adorable open world puzzle game from the creators of A Good Snowman is Hard to Build and Cosmic Express Simple but deep mechanics packed with possibilities to discover Hundreds of islands to visit some right in front of you, others well off the beaten track for true puzzle lovers Learn about the mythical humans from the perspective of curious monsters
9/4:Worlds End Clubhas landed on Apple Arcade. Heres what to expect with the new action-adventure game:
Twelve 12-year old kids go on a 1,200 km journey.
A new type of action-adventure game that fuses a thrilling story with 2D side-scrolling action.
A dream team adventure game with scenario written by Zero Escape series creator, Kotaro Uchikoshi, and Danganronpas Kazutaka Kodaka as creative director.
Game features Simple controls A fusion of 2D scrolling puzzle-action game and story-adventure game Key player choices alter the course of the adventure throughout the branching story 12 unique and interesting characters! Famous locations all over Japan The story unfolds in unexpected ways
8/27:The Last Campfire joins Apple Arcade as the newest adventure game on the service.
DISCOVER A PURPOSEThe Last Campfire is an adventure, a story of a lost ember trapped in a puzzling place, searching for meaning and a way home.ON A JOURNEYTravel deeper into the lands beyond the dark forest and overcome the adversities before you.UNCOVER A WORLDDiscover beautiful wilderness filled with lost folk, strange creatures and mysterious ruins.LIGHT THE LAST CAMPFIREFind hope and carry it with you on your Journey to light The Last Campfire.FROM A SMALL STUDIOA unique tale from Hello Games and the creative minds behind LostWinds.
8/21:Adult Swims Samurai Jack is the newest game to hit Apple Arcade:
Hes back! Become Samurai Jack, the greatest warrior to ever brandish a katana!
Journey through time and finally stop Akus evil reign in this new adventure from the creators of Samurai Jack.
Voiced by the original voice-actors, Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time is an action RPG game that spans across time and space, where your actions will determine a new legend!
Encounter your favorite characters from the show including The Scotsman, Scaramouche, Sir Rothchild and more!
BECOME THE SAMURAI AND DEFEAT AKU FOREVER!Immerse yourself in an untold adventure that ties into the epic series finale. Team up with trusted allies from the show to face off against familiar enemies. Defeat ninja foes!
EXPLORE WORLDS FROM THE AWARD-WINNING SERIESVisit classic worlds and moments from your favorite episodes. Travel to a dark future to free mankind. Dive into the past to face off against diabolical monsters. Seek your fate as you travel across space and time.
CREATE YOUR OWN LEGEND!Equip and master over a dozen different weapons in combat. Increase your power even more by training and unlocking new skills to support your playstyle.
Your time has come. Become Samurai Jack, the greatest warrior of the past, present and future. Enjoy one of the most unique and iconic gaming experiences available on Apple Arcade today!
8/14: Next Stop Nowherelets players take an outer space road trip with some neat game elements.
8/7: Apple Arcade gainsGame of Thrones: Tale of Crowsas the newest title taking players back 8,000 before Jon Snow.
In the shadow of the Wall, your watch begins. Eight thousand years before Jon Snow took the Black, the Nights Watch was formed to secure the Wall and defend the border of Westeros against the perils of the North, and all that lies beyond. Into these untamed wilds, sworn brothers and their allies set out on rangings to face the dangers that would threaten the realm. But the Wall is a blade that cuts both ways.
Guide the decisions of Lord Commanders through the seasons and mount expeditions beyond the Wall. As ravens travel to and from your expeditions in real time, their messages are delivered to you throughout your day. Respond with your command right away, or whenever you see fit.
Long is the history of the Nights Watch, and many are its stories forgotten. Its time the realm remembers them.
7/24:Landing on Apple Arcade today isThe Lullaby of Life, an adventure game with a focus on music, relaxation, and agility.
In The Lullaby of Life you are the catalyst for change in a universe currently inert but filled with potential.
Explore this amazing world that combines relaxation, dexterity and agility, and help it reach its maximum splendor using the power of music to make life bloom.
This adventure has no textual elements, and wearing headphones is highly recommended. Lets write together a new story about the origin of life!
7/17:Necrobaristais the newest addition to Apple Arcade. Heres the description of the new dark adventure title:
In a back-alley Melbourne cafe, the dead are granted one last night to mingle with the living.For Maddy Xiaobarista, amateur necromancer, and new owner of the Terminalthings couldnt be better, as long as youre not reminding her of the fact that shes got an enforcer from the notoriously uncompromising Council of Death breathing down her neck.
7/10:New to Apple Arcade today is a dark and eerie adventure puzzler called Creaks.
The ground starts shaking, light bulbs are breaking and something rather unusual is happening right behind the walls of your very room. Equipped with nothing but wit and courage, you slowly descend into a world inhabited by avian folk and seemingly deadly furniture monsters.
From the creators of indie classics Machinarium and Samorost comes Creaks, a new puzzle adventure game that delights the senses with its hand-painted visuals, precise animation, eerie sounds, and an eclectic original score from Hidden Orchestra. Proceed at your own pace at figuring out the solutions to dozens of carefully designed puzzles, explore the mansion for hidden paintings, and uncover the great secret.
6/25: A big release today on Apple Arcade is the futuristic adventure thriller and sequel to the popularBeneath a Steel Sky,Beyond a Steel Sky.
From Charles Cecil, creator of the Broken Sword series, with art direction by Dave Gibbons, legendary comic book artist behind Watchmen, comes Beyond a Steel Sky, the long awaited sequel to the cult classic Beneath a Steel Sky.
You are Robert Foster. A child has been abducted in a brutal attack. You have vowed to bring him home. But the trail has led you from your community of desert wasteland dwellers, to Union City, one of the last remaining mega-cities in a world ravaged by shattering wars, and political meltdown.
Fortified and impenetrable, it is a utopia in which people live happily under the surveillance and control of a benign AI. But all is far from what it seems
Beyond a Steel Sky is a dramatic, humorous, cyberpunk thriller in which engaging puzzles drive a fast-paced narrative set in a dynamic gameworld that responds to and is subverted by the players actions.
An adventure set within a dynamic world, populated by willful characters driven by motivations that the player can subvert. In combination with a unique hacking tool, multiple solutions to puzzles emerge from player choices. Unravel dark conspiracies, defeat a terrifying antagonist in this dramatic, humorous, cyberpunk thriller, which explores contemporary themes: social control, AI, and total surveillance. Intelligent puzzles are interwoven with an intriguing dramatic narrative to deliver a compelling gameplay experience. A beautifully detailed, comic-book styled world, from the mind of legendary comic artist Dave Gibbons.
6/12:A new side-scrolling adventure game has arrived today on Apple Arcade calledLittle Orpheus.
The year is 1962 and NASA are trying to put a man on the moon. In a remote corner of Siberia, a Soviet cosmonaut is heading in the other direction. Comrade Ivan Ivanovich is dropped into an extinct volcano in his exploration capsule, Little Orpheus, to explore the center of the earth. He promptly vanishes.
Three years later he emerges claiming to have saved the world. He has also lost the atomic bomb powering the Little Orpheus. He is taken to a top secret bunker deep below the Ural mountains to be debriefed by the fearsome General Yurkovoi, a man so frightening even Stalin wont buy him a drink. The General rolls up his sleeves, fixes Ivan with a steely glare and say So where have you been comrade? And where is my bomb?And Ivan looks him right back in the eye and says Well General, you might not believe what happened to me, but Ill do my best. Because it happened like this
Join our bold yet hapless hero as he explores lost civilizations, undersea kingdoms, prehistoric jungles and lands beyond imagination. Gasp as he battles the subhuman tribe of the Menkv and escapes the clutches of dreadful monsters! Cheer as he triumphs over impossible odds and brings socialism to the subterranean worlds!
Little Orpheus is a technicolor side-scrolling adventure game inspired by classic movies like Flash Gordon, Sinbad and The Land that Time Forgot. Delivered in eight bite-size, commute-friendly episodes, Little Orpheus is simple enough for casual players but rich enough for seasoned adventure fans.
If youre a fan of old school family blockbusters, want a rollercoaster story thatll take you to the Earths core and beyond, or are just in some need of ideologically correct entertainment, join the most unlikely hero to hit Apple Arcade on an adventure beyond belief. With stunning visuals, brilliant acting and a world-class score, Little Orpheus is a pocket-epic youll never forget.
Comrades, to the center!
6/4:It doesnt look like were getting a new Apple Arcade title this week but there is a major update for the popular RPGOceanhorn 2 with the Golden Edition today (via CNET). The expansion marks a great time to replay the game or jump in for the first time.
Introducing the Golden Edition!
Theres never been a better time to start your RPG adventure or to jump back in! The Golden Edition update is packed with new, exciting content, and its the best version of the game to date!
5/28: Apple Arcade has added a new game from Nickelodeon called SpongeBob: Patty Pursuit. Heres how its described:
Trouble has come to Bikini Bottom! The evil mastermind Sheldon J. Plankton has once again hatched a plan to steal the secret Krabby Patty formula. This time he has enlisted his army of cousins to capture all of SpongeBobs friends! Play as SpongeBob on his epic, most side-scrolly quest through Bikini Bottom ever! Explore, collect coins and spatulas, and crush obstacles as SpongeBob races to rescue his friends, defeat Planktons minions and take back the formula. Keep an eye out for your favorite Bikini Bottom residentsyou never know who you might run into!
5/22:Apple Arcade sees the arrival of a new dungeon crawler RPG,Towers of Everland.
Lets go on a dungeon crawl as Towers of Everland seamlessly brings together exploration, combat and RPG elements to take the player on an amazing adventure within the world of Everland. On your epic journey, test your skills in battle against the hordes of fiendish monsters you encounter, conquer all the towers you can and amass weapons and armor from hundreds of unique pieces.
5/14:Launched today on Apple Arcade is a fun new puzzle journey calledWinding Worlds.
Youre far from home. Youre not sure how you got here. But you do know one thing: its your calling to help your new friends, however you can. But not all of them are being cooperative
From the award-winning studio that brought you GNOG comes Winding Worlds, a finger-wiggling puzzle-adventure about a girl, a Wurm, and how to say goodbye.
Willow just wants to mind her own business. But after she finds a broken magical necklace, she is transported on a spellbinding journey to a network of strange planets, each with a different inhabitant. Hired and guided by a mysterious cosmic Wurm, Willows task is to find out how to help her new friends heal and move on. In Winding Worlds, join a cast of characters, big and small, in a heartwarming tale of grief, love, truth, and acceptance.
5/8:Apple Arcade has gainedThe_Otherside, a new turn-based RPG.
Otherside is a turn based RPG and strategy board game where you will control four survivors who hope to push back the shadowy threat. Make your way through each level solving puzzles, fighting monsters, and destroying the spirit anchors that threaten our dimension.
Do you have what it takes to restore the town back to normal and save the day?
5/1:The latest addition to Apple Arcade is the adventure titleNeversong.
Upon waking from a coma, Peets girlfriend is nowhere to be found. Investigate the screams coming from the heart of Neverwood, the increasingly bizarre behavior of the zombie grownups, and the strange truth about Peets past in this hauntingly dreamlike fable.
From Red Wind Field to the haunting halls of Blackfork Asylum, explore six moody, illustrative levels.
Take on bosses, monsters, and zombie grownups with your trusty baseball bat.
Immerse yourself in a breathtaking piano-centric soundtrack.
Join your quirky childhood pals and trusty pet bird on an adventure to discover the truth about your recent coma.
4/17:Apple Arcade has gained two new titles today with Beyond Blue and A Fold Apart. The former is a deep-sea diving adventure game and the latter is a love story in a paper world puzzler.
Beyond Blue takes you into the near future, where youll have the opportunity to explore the mysteries of our ocean through the eyes of Mirai, a deep sea explorer and scientist. You and your newly-formed research team will use groundbreaking technologies to see, hear, and interact with the ocean in a more meaningful way than has ever been attempted. The game features an evocative narrative, exploration of an untouched world, and adventure that challenges the player to make high-stakes decisions during the crews expedition.
And heres the description ofA Fold Apart.
After career choices force them along separate paths, a Teacher and Architect vow to make their long-distance relationship work at any cost. Experience both sides of their story as the couple navigates the complexities of (mis)communication and the emotional ups and downs that separation brings. By flipping, folding, and unfolding the paper puzzles in their handcrafted worlds, you can help the couple overcome the emotional barriers of their relationship but will love endure?
4/10:The new side-scrollerScrappers is now available on Apple Arcade.
In Scrappers, up to 4 players can team up to clean up the streets of a futuristic city teeming with garbage and trash anyone who gets in their way!
You take on the role of the Scrappers, a squad of robot garbage collectors working to clean up a grimy city of the not-so-distant future. Time is money in Junktown, and team tactics like stacking trash and passing it to teammates much like in basketball can boost your efficiency for bigger rewards!
But garbage collection is only part of the job. Rival teams will attack and interfere, and its up to you to dispose of them while staying on schedule!
Teamwork is key to maximizing efficiency and achieving high scores, which in turn unlocks new characters and customization options!
4/3:Legend of the Sky Fish 2, a new RPG has landed on Apple Arcade.
A hundred years have passed since the hero known as Little Red Hook ended the reign of terror of Skyfish, the Lord of the Deep Seas and now the peace that civilization struggled so much to build is in danger again.
As the last Red Hook guardians, you and your master must use the atypical tool of your clan the Combat Fishing Pole as both a weapon and a grappling hook to face the rising threat.
Read the original:
These are the latest Apple Arcade games for iPhone and more - Up News Info
- Looking Back to 2010 and the Sexy Witch Times of Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition - TheXboxHub - October 25th, 2020
- Ooh Impressive! - The New York Times - October 25th, 2020
- The 10 Best Indiana Jones Games Of All Time, Ranked | Game Rant - GameRant - October 25th, 2020
- TY the Tasmanian Tiger HD Review - TheXboxHub - October 25th, 2020
- 5 Best Horror-Themed Games That Will Make You Scream For Joy (& 5 That Won't), According To Metacritic - GameRant - October 25th, 2020
- Supraland Review GameSpew - GameSpew - October 23rd, 2020
- RetroBeat: 5 other games Nintendo needs to finally bring to the U.S. - VentureBeat - October 23rd, 2020
- Gen Z mobile users more likely to play games, but spend less time in top titles - Pocket Gamer.Biz - October 23rd, 2020
- Embrace the parkour madness of BH Trials on Xbox One - TheXboxHub - October 23rd, 2020
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: 'Fire Emblem' Headed West, 'Pokemon Sword/Shield: The Crown Tundra' and Today's Other New Releases and Sales - Touch Arcade - October 23rd, 2020
- Train your fingers and become Lord of the Click on Xbox One - TheXboxHub - October 23rd, 2020
- Dodging Death In Disc Room Is A Lot Of Fun - Kotaku - October 23rd, 2020
- PUYO PUYO TETRIS 2 To Introduce RPG Elements With The Brand-New "Skill Battle" Mode - GameFragger.com - October 23rd, 2020
- The best games on Xbox Game Pass for console and PC right now (October 2020) - For The Win - October 22nd, 2020
- RPG? Puzzle? Parlor Game? Escape Room? This Game Is All Four and More - Publishers Weekly - October 22nd, 2020
- Puzzle Break Long Island is Back, With More Fun and Safety than Ever Before! - LongIsland.com - October 22nd, 2020
- Forget Games with Gold, this Xbox Game Pass addition is the big news for October - Express - October 22nd, 2020
- Ban for annoying puzzle ads which don't represent the actual game - Wales Online - October 22nd, 2020
- Why people are still obsessed with candy crush saga - Livemint - October 22nd, 2020
- The 25 Best Horror Games To Play On Halloween 2020 - GameSpot - October 22nd, 2020
- Blaseball developer is bringing a 'slice of life' puzzle game to PC next year - PC Gamer - October 20th, 2020
- Best upcoming Xbox Series X games you'll need to play - CNET - October 20th, 2020
- McAdam: Salary arbitration a bigger puzzle this offseason - bostonsportsjournal.com - October 20th, 2020
- TAFFY: FEED THE KITTY, App Game Based on the Cartoon TAFFY, is Now Available - Broadway World - October 20th, 2020
- Forget Games with Gold, this Xbox Game Pass addition is the big news for October - True Hollywood Talk - October 20th, 2020
- 5 games that sparked the 'casual' player movement - The Star - October 20th, 2020
- Genshin Impact Amber Puzzle: Win cool Prizes, use this simple guide to click Amber photos! Only a week... - The Sportsrush - October 20th, 2020
- 10 Most Innovative Indie Platformers | Game Rant - GameRant - October 20th, 2020
- What the critics are saying about Amnesia: Rebirth - SVG - October 20th, 2020
- Chiefs kept on the ground, but run past Bills anyway - Arkansas Online - October 20th, 2020
- 10 Games That Are Educational And Fun | TheGamer - TheGamer - October 18th, 2020
- Sony Refuses To Discount PS4 Version Of Return Of the Obra Dinn - Screen Rant - October 18th, 2020
- Apex Legends, Jiu Jitsu, Monster Hunter & Other Trailers Released This Week - CBR - Comic Book Resources - October 18th, 2020
- Ban for annoying puzzle ads which don't represent the actual game - Bristol Live - October 18th, 2020
- Cube Escape dodges the end of the Flash era with a new collection on Steam - PC Gamer - October 18th, 2020
- TouchArcade Game of the Week: 'Poor Thief' TouchArcade - Touch Arcade - October 17th, 2020
- Boundary-breaking in video games is unholy and wrong - The A.V. Club - October 17th, 2020
- 5 great horror games for 2020: Where to get that Halloween horror fix - Sportskeeda - October 17th, 2020
- Ban for annoying puzzle ads which don't represent the actual game - MyLondon - October 17th, 2020
- PS4 New Releases - New PS4 Games Releasing This Week (October 19 - October 25) - PlayStation Universe - October 17th, 2020
- Review: Whats Inside the Box? A Rewarding (Rewording) Time - The New York Times - October 15th, 2020
- Best Android and iOS games of the week [15/10/2020] re:Jerusalem - re:Jerusalem - October 15th, 2020
- 8 Tips for Improving Reaction Time in Video Games - VGR.com - October 15th, 2020
- I Am Rubber, You Are Glue! Celebrating 30 Years Of Monkey Island - TheGamer - October 15th, 2020
- Playrix's ads banned in UK as misleading - Game World Observer - October 15th, 2020
- The Kansas City Chiefs May Have Just Identified the Missing Piece to Their Super Bowl Puzzle - Sportscasting - October 15th, 2020
- Before the 'Amnesia': Looking Back on Frictional Games' 'Penumbra' Series - Bloody Disgusting - October 15th, 2020
- Raji: An Ancient Epic arrives on Steam today, a tale about Indian mythology - PC Invasion - October 15th, 2020
- Have You Heard Of The Internets Hardest Puzzle And Biggest Mystery? Check Out Cicada 3301 - Scary Mommy - October 13th, 2020
- Galacide Takes the Speed and Intensity of a SHMUP and Adds in a Dash of Match Puzzling for a Thrilling Alien Adventure Coming to Consoles October 23... - October 13th, 2020
- Stay off the web with these games - The New Indian Express - October 13th, 2020
- Renegade and EC Comics Team Up to Bring Classic Comic Covers to the World of Puzzles - GeekTyrant - October 13th, 2020
- Treat Yourself This Spooky Season with These 5 Indie Games - Nerdist - October 13th, 2020
- Hakim Ziyech is the final piece of the Chelsea jigsaw puzzle - The Pride of London - October 13th, 2020
- 10 Best 2D Games On Steam (According To Metacritic) - TheGamer - October 13th, 2020
- The Most Fun Virtual Murder Mystery Parties You Can Host This Halloween - Oprah Mag - October 13th, 2020
- Reflection of Mine IS A Difficult Puzzle Game Headed For Xbox One, PS5, And Nintendo Switch - Happy Gamer - October 10th, 2020
- Every Pokemon Game On The 3DS, Ranked (According To Metacritic) - GameRant - October 10th, 2020
- Explore Ancient Greece in This Weeks Good-Ass Games at Good-Ass Prices - The Root - October 10th, 2020
- Sony Reveals 10 PS4 Games That Won't Work on PS5 | Game Rant - GameRant - October 10th, 2020
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: 'Filament', 'I Am Dead', 'Game Dev Tycoon', and Today's Other New Releases, Plus the Latest Sales - Touch Arcade - October 8th, 2020
- 10 Super Mario Spin-Offs That Are Nothing Like The Main Games - TheGamer - October 8th, 2020
- From Game Boy to 3DS: The legacy of Nintendo's handhelds - GamesIndustry.biz - October 8th, 2020
- 10 PC Games to Check Out This October - Power Up Gaming - October 8th, 2020
- The Epic Games Store free games of the week are Abzu & Rising Storm 2 - PC Invasion - October 8th, 2020
- Pokemon: A Step-By-Step Guide To Soft Resetting | TheGamer - TheGamer - October 8th, 2020
- Ghost of a Tale, Neighbours Back From Hell, The Survivalists, FIFA 21, and Ikenfell hit the Switch - Games Asylum - October 8th, 2020
- 10 Great Multitasking Games Similar To Overcooked | Game Rant - GameRant - October 8th, 2020
- 'Rain City' is the perfect puzzle game to spend a few hours on | Clocked - Happy Mag - October 7th, 2020
- Lesson of the Day: 35 Thoughts About Mario on Super Marios 35th Anniversary - The New York Times - October 7th, 2020
- Best-selling book Prisoners of Geography eyes board games, strategy games, quizzes and puzzles in edutainment licensing move - Toy News - October 7th, 2020
- 2D Games vs. 3D Games: What Are the Differences? | MakeUseOf - MakeUseOf - October 7th, 2020
- 'QB Planets' Takes Players to a World of Beautiful Cube Puzzles - Indie Games Plus - October 7th, 2020
- Swords of Gargantua Creators Thirdverse Secures $8.5M Funding for More VR Games - Road to VR - October 7th, 2020
- Steam's Autumn Game Festival Is On Now With Tons Of Free Demos - TheGamer - October 7th, 2020
- Southgate's England puzzle: lots of new pieces but no clear pattern - The Guardian - October 7th, 2020
- After Almost A Year Of Epic Exclusivity, Mind-Bending Puzzler Superliminal Is Coming To Steam - TheGamer - October 6th, 2020
- Vegas Golden Knights: Pietrangelo is the final piece to the Stanley Cup puzzle - Vegas Hockey Knight - October 6th, 2020
- Create Your Own Games With This Discounted Training Bundle - PCMag.com - October 6th, 2020
- Surrealist Puzzle-Platformer 'DARQ' Headed to Current And Next-Gen Consoles - Bloody Disgusting - October 6th, 2020