There are many Pokmon games on the iPhone and the iPad. Although people are always trying to turn their iPhone into a GameBoy, here are all the official Pokmon games you can play on mobile right now.
Pokmon TCG Online: If youre a fan of the Trading Card game, here it is. It was the first mobile game The Pokmon Company ever released. Its available for macOS users and iPad users, and you can construct your deck, collect cards, and battle with your friends online. Whether you also buy physical cards, theres always a code to redeem in TCG Online. Download it here.
Pokmon Shuffle Mobile: This one launched in 2015. Following the Candy Crush success, Shuffle Mobile have to match tiles on a grid to deal damage to the enemy Pokmon. There are hundreds of levels to battle. The game uses a freemium format where sometimes you do need to pay to win, although most of it you can surpass with grinding. In 2018, the developer added the Mythical Pokmon Marshadow and never introduced any other monster, although the game is still playable. Download it here.
Pokmon GO: Developed by Niantic, Pokmon GO doesnt need an introduction. This is the game you can catch these creatures in the real world, engage with other trainers, battle, and use the LiDAR scanner of your iPhone 12 Pro to have a better AR experience. Pokmon GO recently surpassed $5 billion in revenue. Click here to download it.
Pokmon: Magikarp Jump: Almost a meme, In this game you need to capture a Magikarp and train it to increase its ability to jump out of water. Collect as many Magikarps as you can and aim higher to become the Magikarp Master. Download it here.
Pokmon Quest: The world is square, and so is the Pokmons. Using voxel-based representations of the monsters, players explore a world with a team of three Pokmon. You can build up a home base to lure new creatures to join you as well as face-off opponents in real-time battles. This game is available for the Nintendo Switch and iOS and iPadOS devices as well here.
Pokmon Masters EX: Explore the Pokmon world as never seen before. Collect Pokmon trainers on Pasio Island and get to know more about beloved characters in the main series and games. You can participate in battles with the computer or human opponents. Download it here.
Pokmon Smile: If you want help to brush your teeth, heres a fun way. It was released in June of 2020 and its destined for young children. Download it here.
Pokmon Playhouse: This iPad game is designed for children aged 3-5. They can interact with all kinds of cute Pokmon as they explore various locations, including a tower, lounge, and outdoor playground.Download it here.
Pokmon Caf Mix: This puzzle game is similar to the Disney Tsum Tsum mobile game, where a player connects icons together to advance missions. In this one, the player and Eevee are the owners of a caf where Pokmon come to order food and drinks. Download it here.
Pokmon UNITE: Launching in September, this MOBA takes players in 55 battles in ranked, standard, and quick matches. Collect and use your favorite creatures and take advantage of funny skins for them.
Pokmon Sleep is a game announced in 2019 but it has not launched yet. The game tracks the amount of time a user sleeps and communicates the data to the users iPhone for sleep-related gameplay. Its unclear how its going to work and apparently, its also unclear for the Pokmon Company as well.
Apart from that, Pokmon Rumble Rush and Pokmon Duel were once available for iPhones and iPad, but both of these games were discontinued a few years ago.
Did you know all of these games? Which one is your favorite? Tell us down in the comment section.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news:
- 10 newb-friendly games to gift to the non-gamers in your life - Destructoid - December 8th, 2021
- Puzzle Games for Kids Online | Play Free Fun Kids Puzzles - December 8th, 2021
- Puzzle Game Downloads - Play 207 Free Puzzle Games! - December 8th, 2021
- Ever Forward brings Portal-like puzzling to Xbox, PlayStation and Switch - TheXboxHub - December 8th, 2021
- What if Breath of the Wild had an air dash - Polygon - December 8th, 2021
- The biggest new video games coming out the week of 12/6/21 AIPT - AIPT - December 8th, 2021
- How a 1993 puzzle adventure became Apple's 2021 Game of the Year - Cult of Mac - December 8th, 2021
- When We Made... Bonfire Peaks: "In my opinion, storytelling is not really a strength of the medium of games, or what excites me most about... - December 8th, 2021
- New PS5 & PS4 Game Releases - New PS5 & PS4 Games Releasing This Week (December 6-12) - PlayStation Universe - December 8th, 2021
- KITERETSU Has Launched the First VR Game in ZOOKEEPER Series, "ZOOKEEPER: Blast Quest" and Is Now Available on Meta Quest Store - Business... - December 8th, 2021
- Free Games On Epic Games Store - Current, Upcoming, And Past - TalkEsport - TE - December 8th, 2021
- Ty's Time: Ty Jerome's Bench Ascension and the Puzzle Pieces yet to be Placed - Sports Illustrated - December 8th, 2021
- Terrifying Co-Op Puzzler Forces Duos To See A Different Version Of The Game - Kotaku - November 20th, 2021
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: 'Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl', 'Nerf Legends', and Today's Other Releases and Sales TouchArcade - Touch... - November 20th, 2021
- Top toys of 2021: Games, puzzles and activity kits are the standouts - theday.com - November 20th, 2021
- Puzzle Games - 40 Best Puzzle Games To Play In 2021 - November 7th, 2021
- A Battle Royale Mode Is Coming to the Puzzle Game Superliminal - COGconnected - November 7th, 2021
- Say goodbye to your mortal shell with this gorgeous, ghostly puzzle game - PC Gamer - November 7th, 2021
- Unpacking: the meditative puzzle game thats all about organising - The Guardian - November 7th, 2021
- Top toys of 2021: Games, puzzles and activity kits are the standouts - The Union Leader - November 7th, 2021
- Unpacking Might Have The Worst Video Game Boyfriend Of The Year - Kotaku - November 7th, 2021
- Itching to code? These are the best games to learn programming skills - TechRadar - November 7th, 2021
- New Games You Should Play This November: Get Lost in a Puzzle Box, Jump Your Way Out of a Cult, and Craft Your New Life on an Island - TheStranger.com - November 7th, 2021
- Steam Deck could be the PS Vita 2 Sony will never give us - Tom's Guide - November 7th, 2021
- The Top 10 Mobile Games List of October 2021 - mxdwn.com - November 7th, 2021
- 'Unpacking' Is a Lovely Game About the Power of Seemingly Mundane Objects - VICE - November 7th, 2021
- New VR Games November 2021: All The Biggest Releases - UploadVR - November 7th, 2021
- New on Switch: Unpacking, World War Z, Just Dance 2022, A Boy and His Blob, Demon Turf, The Smurfs, Popeye, more - Games Asylum - November 7th, 2021
- Buzzy Puzzles: 5 Spelling Bee Games to Use in the Classroom - The New York Times - October 26th, 2021
- Tandem: A Tale Of Shadows review: pleasing puzzles but short on character - NME - October 26th, 2021
- This new Kickstarter puts a tiny Game Boy-shaped system on a keychain - and it works - SYFY WIRE - October 26th, 2021
- Why detective video games are the perfect way to experience a mystery - The Guardian - October 26th, 2021
- Review: Out of Line - Movies Games and Tech - October 26th, 2021
- Total Mayhem Games on the evolution of Games with Gold success story, We Were Here - TrueAchievements - October 26th, 2021
- How Beatrix Potter and a fear of open water inspired the surreal, Limbo-like horror puzzler Silt - Rock Paper Shotgun - October 26th, 2021
- Happy Halloween on RPS! Have a load of horror-themed writing to celebrate - Rock Paper Shotgun - October 26th, 2021
- The Biggest Console Flops Of All Time - Looper - October 26th, 2021
- Among the Sleep is a horror game freebie on the Epic Games Store - Destructoid - October 26th, 2021
- Xbox Game Pass Oct 2021: Backbone, The Forgotten City, And More - Kotaku - October 26th, 2021
- Award-Winning Game 'Where Cards Fall' For PC and Switch Gets Release Date - COGconnected - October 15th, 2021
- The best hidden object games on PC and mobile - Polygon - October 15th, 2021
- Eye of the Temple review: Spelunking like Indiana Jones - Android Central - October 15th, 2021
- How to clear the mist on Tsurumi Island: Every Perch puzzle and feather location in Genshin Impact - Gamesradar - October 15th, 2021
- "Midnight Protocol" alluded to: The spirit in the machine - Market Research Telecast - October 15th, 2021
- Piece Together The Truth Of A Mysterious Cube - Gamasutra - October 15th, 2021
- Zookeeper World is a glimpse at life without free-to-play restrictions - Destructoid - October 15th, 2021
- Penn State Trying To 'Complete The Puzzle' In Run Game Ahead Of Iowa Showdown - Onward State - October 15th, 2021
- Singaporean Game Knight Crawlers Brings Whimsical Ragdoll Physics to Action RPGs - IGN SOUTH EAST ASIA - October 15th, 2021
- Challenge your mind with Immortus Temporus on Xbox, PlayStation and Switch - TheXboxHub - October 15th, 2021
- Two Player Mobile Game, Get Together: A Coop Adventure, Will Be Available To Play Tomorrow - mxdwn.com - October 15th, 2021
- Best Wii U Games: Many Of These Games Walked, So Their Switch Ports Could Run - GameSpot - October 15th, 2021
- 5 games that look (and play) better on the Nintendo Switch OLED - NME.com - October 15th, 2021
- Aspyr 25 Anniversary Celebration Starts with Big Sales and More - But Why Tho? A Geek Community - October 15th, 2021
- Plant with Care is a laid-back puzzler about growing ingredients that's heading for iOS and Android this month - Pocket Gamer - October 15th, 2021
- PC Building Simulator is free on the Epic Games Store - The Verge - October 15th, 2021
- Get boxed in with Catty & Batty: The Spirit Guide on console - TheXboxHub - October 15th, 2021
- Play Pass celebrates its 2nd birthday with 12 new games including Very Little Nightmares - Chrome Unboxed - October 15th, 2021
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: Reviews Featuring 'Underland' and 'Antonball Deluxe', Plus the Latest News, Releases, and Sales TouchArcade - Touch Arcade - October 15th, 2021
- The 15 Best Xbox 360 Games Ever - GameSpot - October 15th, 2021
- Can you solve it? Another game of brutal genius from South Korea - The Guardian - October 5th, 2021
- Five new Steam games you probably missed (October 4, 2021) - PC Gamer - October 5th, 2021
- Check Out New Switch Games Arriving This Week - GameSpace.com - October 5th, 2021
- Rainbow Billy: The Curse of the Leviathan review A tale of friendship - PC Invasion - October 5th, 2021
- Can Auburn solve the puzzle that is Georgias daunting defense? - AL.com - October 5th, 2021
- 5 fun DIY puzzles and board games kids will love - Yahoo! Voices - October 5th, 2021
- Say hello to the 7 Little Words puzzle in the Erie Times-News Showcase starting Oct. 7 - GoErie.com - October 5th, 2021
- Bonfire Peaks' puzzle man would be a great (and terrible) presence in a house move - Rock Paper Shotgun - October 5th, 2021
- The best games of the year in 2021 (so far) - Gaming News - BollyInside - October 5th, 2021
- Marvel Puzzle Quest is celebrating its 8th anniversary with a new character and PvP event - Pocket Gamer - October 5th, 2021
- Here are some of the best sports games on Apple Arcade - Digit - October 5th, 2021
- Silt interview: How Limbo inspired this deep ocean dive - Shacknews - October 5th, 2021
- Far Cry 6, Alan Wake and more games coming to Xbox - October 4-8, 2021 - AltChar - October 5th, 2021
- Two Hundred Ways Is Coming To Steam On September 3rd - Bleeding Cool News - August 30th, 2021
- I Expect You To Die 2 review: the most fun Ive had solving puzzles this year - The Verge - August 30th, 2021
- 10 PS1 Games that Need to Be Remastered for Modern Consoles - Paste Magazine - August 30th, 2021
- Arcade Games Machine Market Latest Trend and Business Attractiveness 2021 to 2027 UNLV The Rebel Yell - UNLV The Rebel Yell - August 30th, 2021
- Cloud save storage is causing issues with some Oculus Quest 2 games - Android Central - August 30th, 2021
- Gaming Time? Top 3 VR Games Available on Linux - Linux Journal - August 30th, 2021
- The Dallas Cowboys offensive line depth puzzle - Blogging The Boys - August 17th, 2021
- Neon White, A Game About Killing Demons, Could Be The Next Hades - Kotaku - August 17th, 2021