There are many puzzles in the Witcher games, but some are more cumbersome than others. Here are the hardest ones you can find!
The Witcheris a role-playing game card that's based on the novel series of The Witcher, written by a Polish author. The story is developed in a medieval fantasy world. It follows the tale of Geralt of Rivia, one of the traveling monster hunters who possesswitchers superpowers.
RELATED:The Witcher: 5 Worst Things Geralt Ever Did To Triss (& 5 Worst Things She Did To Him)
Players control the Queen Meve, who guides an army to defeat an invading enemy. To win, a task has to be accomplished using scarce resources. There are many puzzles in the game, but some are more cumbersome than others. Here we unpack the top 10 hardest puzzles plus some tips on how to solve them.
In this puzzle, players are required to destroy a number of monsters by the end of the battle. To begin with, the Nekkers hasto be destroyed by the Rivian Sappers in order to curb the strength of the Alghoul atthe time of the battle.
Players should ensure that they hit the Alghoul twice to get four points. When the Alghoul has no Nekkers to consume, it stabilizes at the same power as the Grave Hag in the next row. The aftermath is a high strength unit on the battle, after which the player can scorchand destroy them.
In the Headstrongpuzzle, Players pick up Gabor Zigrin. After some time, Gascon allywill invite him to a drinking challenge. Players act as Gascon, and their aim is timing their cards for the best effect.
RELATED:The Witcher 3: 5 Reasons Blood & Wine Is The Better Expansion (& 5 Why It's Hearts Of Stone)
The game participants gainGawkers as Gascon takes charge of his drink. They can play Splash cardsand gain charges to drink several times. Two cards can be played, accompanied by two Fortitude Tonics before they participate in Sudsy Inspiration for a whole20 swings.
The first map involves a Deranged cow that tries to destroy the lowest cow among a herdof cows. Meve, on the other hand, tries to save the cows from danger. When a cow dies, that means failure.
The goal is that players should use their units to destroy some cows so that the Deranged doesn'tget a chance to kill them. This increases the chances of playing many units and then destroying the deranged by use of a Lyrian Albert two times through a Decoy.
This puzzle presents two fireGolens at the beginning of the game. Gamers need to get them on the same row and the same power. The challenge is that one remains at odd power while the other is at even.
RELATED:10 Secret Side Quests Everyone Missed In The Witcher 3
When you damage one of them, it automatically switches the rows. The secret here is to use Regiment Drummers, then two Lyrian Arbalests, on odd power to give three powers. This destroys his ability to self-damage. Gamers should destroy the even Golem to three by playing an Arbalest on a row that's not occupied.
The Meve army encounters an Earth Elemental or a Dao and the landslides that comewith it. Destroying an enemy brings more and stronger ones to appear, and they all have to be destroyed to win the puzzle.
Players should use the Wageburg and a Lyrian Arbalest to defeat the first boulders. Reynard can be used to damage the ones in spawns. A D'ao will then appear, but it can be defeatedby playing a Lyrian Arbalest, then letting a death wish to finish it.
Players encounter a Hymthat copies each card they play. The Hym is defeated by letting it play cards and doesself-damage. The participants should start with a card that does not affect the Hym- the Sangreal.
They should then damage the Hym by a Bekkers Dark Mirror. They can theninvolve anothermirror to bring the fight to an end.
The puzzle entails some rotting corpses that are used to damage two Deranged cows. The corpses have a counter that increases after each turn.
To preserve counters of the corpses, players need to sacrifice two units. A retreat is used to sacrifice a cow by a poison card; they finish the other using the remaining poisons.
This is a puzzle that involves setting workers free from Nilfgaardian slavers. Gamers need to be careful not to let their allies get damaged in the puzzle.
RELATED:10 Big Differences Between The Witcher TV Show And The Games
Scytheman and Meves absorbdamagefrom slave's attackers. The use of two Alchemistsaccompanied by a Lyrian Hajduk brings the slave's power to 12. At this point, the gamer can destroy the Drivers of the Slave and win the match.
For the Snowball flight puzzle, gamers deal with eight builders that move to the row with the maximum number of units. The main key is to ensure that most of the Meve is mostly alone in a particular row.
Players are required to play their Lyrian Scytheman cards far from the Meve. The Mever survives if players arrange their cards appropriately.
This puzzle requires the player to damage a Grave Hag. The Hag destroys the lowest units at the beginning of the turn. However, its Barghest turns with more strength than before. Gamers play their four Royal Decrees by placing each Arbaleston a separate row to finish the Barghests; This makes them have 11 powers. They should then play the Lyrian Horn to set Albelests to 9; hence all of them are destroyed.
When it comes to the gameplay, three cameras are available; two isometric views where the mouse controls the games functions and over the shoulder view that take the player inthe game combat. Players can choose a specific style to use against different enemies.
NEXT:10 Witcher Logic Memes That Are Too Hilarious For Words
Next Skyrim Vs Oblivion: Which Elder Scrolls Game Is Better?
Experienced wordsmith with more than 10 years creating different types of gaming content for different audiences. I have written blogs, researched articles, and collaborated on video-based content. In addition to being a graduate of Comprehensive Writing, I am proficient in research and my writing style flows like water; it can adapt to different tones and purposes. I follow a 3-stage writing process: Structure Research Quality Assurance.
See the rest here:
The Witcher: Top 10 Hardest Puzzles From The Games | Game Rant - GameRant
- Lab Rat dev skeptical of multiplatform launches and the virtues of virtual events - GamesIndustry.biz - September 18th, 2020
- The original Myst is coming to VR - The Verge - September 18th, 2020
- The top 10 games of the generation - Eurogamer.net - September 18th, 2020
- Epic Games: Three New Free to Play games revealed on Epic Games... - The Sportsrush - September 18th, 2020
- Successful Leamington gaming company is making a new game combining sudoku and Tetris in adventure mode - Kenilworth Weekly News - September 18th, 2020
- GAMES OF THE WEEK - The 5 best new mobile games for iOS and Android - September 17th 2020 - Pocket Gamer - September 18th, 2020
- Can You Break A Very Expensive Centrifuge? - FiveThirtyEight - September 18th, 2020
- All the Australian Indie Games Featured At PAX Online - Kotaku Australia - September 18th, 2020
- ARY AND THE SECRET OF SEASONS Review: An Adventure Of Puzzles And Problems - GameTyrant - September 16th, 2020
- Cubism Review: A VR Puzzle Game With All The Right Pieces - UploadVR - September 16th, 2020
- Game plan: the complete beginners' guide to gaming from buying a console to exploring new worlds - The Guardian - September 16th, 2020
- 10 Awesome Gundam Games You Never New Existed | TheGamer - TheGamer - September 16th, 2020
- Run Away With Me: The Pop Escapism Of 'Sayonara Wild Hearts' - NPR - September 14th, 2020
- How In-Game Photography Revitalizes and Enhances Gameplay - The Escapist - September 14th, 2020
- These are the latest Apple Arcade games for iPhone and more - Up News Info - September 14th, 2020
- 10 US Mobile Games That Are Coming In 2020 - South Florida Reporter - September 14th, 2020
- Cloud Gardens is a quietly beautiful vision of the post-apocalypse - PC Gamer - September 14th, 2020
- Gestalt: Steam and Cinder and Disjuntion Demos Available on PC; Coming Later to PS4 - Pure PlayStation - September 14th, 2020
- Roki To Be Released On Nintendo Switch This Fall | TheGamer - TheGamer - September 14th, 2020
- The 10 best games to play with Steams Remote Play Together - Gamepur - September 14th, 2020
- Genesis Noir and the hidden magic of games that feel like toys - Eurogamer.net - September 12th, 2020
- Immortals Fenyx Rising is a very Ubisoft take on Zelda: Breath of the Wild - PC Gamer - September 12th, 2020
- The Haunting of Bly Manor: 3 Tabletop Games to Make the Wait Less Horrifying - CBR - Comic Book Resources - September 12th, 2020
- Doom & Doom II for Android review: Glorious retro shooter action on the go - Android Central - September 12th, 2020
- Immortals Fenyx Rising is a messy mash-up of the best Nintendo and Ubisoft games this generation - Eurogamer.net - September 11th, 2020
- Math and philosophy have finally proven Kirby's evil - The A.V. Club - September 11th, 2020
- Annapurna Interactive launches stunning PS4 mega bundle to celebrate its 5th year Eurogamer.net - Aviation Analysis Wing - September 11th, 2020
- 3 reasons you need to be using a VPN like Surfshark on your Android phone (Sponsored) - Best gaming pro - September 11th, 2020
- Global Arcade Games Machine Market Study with COVID-19 Impact 2020 | HBANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., Taito Corporation (Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.),... - September 11th, 2020
- Weave through puzzles in spider platformer Webbed next year - Rock Paper Shotgun - September 11th, 2020
- The First Trailer for Puzzle Game 'Unpacking' Has Been Released And It's Very Satisfying - PVP Live - September 10th, 2020
- Why THIS Mario Game Never Released In The U.S. | Screen Rant - Screen Rant - September 10th, 2020
- 5 Discontinued Platformer Games That Almost Changed The Genre (& 5 That Are In Development) - GameRant - September 10th, 2020
- Watch Pro Photographers Try to Shoot with a $22 Bunny Camera - PetaPixel - September 10th, 2020
- MO: Astray Review - Superb Sci-Fi Horror with Puzzles and Slimes - Screen Rant - September 10th, 2020
- 15 N64 games that deserve sequels on the Nintendo Switch - GamesRadar+ - September 8th, 2020
- Can Microsoft's xCloud Take Games Streaming To The Next Level? - B&T - September 8th, 2020
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Tales Place Before Breath of the Wild - Siliconera - September 8th, 2020
- Tablet for Kids,7 Kids Tablet Android 1GB +16 GB Kids Edition Tablet,Dual Cameras IPS Eye Protection,Pre Installed Learning Apps,Games with Kids-Proof... - September 7th, 2020
- Fight Club: Limbo Vs. Little Nightmares - Which Is The Scarier Game - TheGamer - September 6th, 2020
- Puzzle Adventure With Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town - GameIndustry.com - September 6th, 2020
- Could You Repeat That Number? - The New York Times - September 6th, 2020
- Games and Puzzles Market 2020, Global Industry Size, Share, Analysis, Trends, Overview and Segmentation 2025 - The Research Process - September 6th, 2020
- Into The Breach Is Still Available On The Epic Games Store For Free - Happy Gamer - September 6th, 2020
- There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension review a dizzying torrent of ideas - The Guardian - September 6th, 2020
- Puzzler Cubism Is Coming To PC VR And Quest In September - UploadVR - September 6th, 2020
- Top 25 best puzzle games on iPhone and iPad - Pocket Gamer - September 6th, 2020
- Have you tried... solving puzzles with stinky fruit, treadmills, and pigs in The Last Campfire? - GamesRadar+ - September 4th, 2020
- The Independent Gamer: Deep Dive into 'Spiritfarer,' 'Sheepo' Drops on Steam - Hollywood Reporter - September 4th, 2020
- 4 Norse Mythology Games To Play Before Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Screen Rant - September 4th, 2020
- Rangers Defensive Core: A puzzle worth solving during the final month of the season - Dallas Sports Fanatic - September 4th, 2020
- A Name That Rings a Bell - The New York Times - September 4th, 2020
- Why Among Us Became One of the Biggest Games on Twitch Two Years After Release - Paste Magazine - September 4th, 2020
- Hands-on: Eye of the Temple is a Clever Room-scale Puzzler That Lets You Become Indiana Jones - Road to VR - September 4th, 2020
- Play Cyber Protocol and win 1000 dollars. RedDeerGames will pay for high score like in the old days - Gamasutra - September 4th, 2020
- New Kickstarter campaign launches the happiest puzzle in the world - Press Release - Digital Journal - September 4th, 2020
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: 'Secret Files 3', 'Under the Jolly Roger', 'Niche', and Today's Other New Releases and Sales - Touch Arcade - September 4th, 2020
- Carrion game/level designer Krzysztof Chomicki on managing amorphousness, gravity and screams - Game World Observer - September 4th, 2020
- STEP INTO THE SURREAL WORLD OF HOLOVISTA AHEAD OF THE GAME'S LAUNCH THIS SEPTEMBER - GamingLyfe Network - September 4th, 2020
- The Last Campfire review - puzzles abound in an elegant story of hope - Eurogamer.net - September 3rd, 2020
- Evergate Review Ever Great - GameSpot - September 3rd, 2020
- Narrative Puzzler Fire Tonight is Headed to Steam and Switch in 2021 - GameSpew - September 3rd, 2020
- The Next Walking Dead Game Is a Crossover With... Bridge Constructor? - CBR - Comic Book Resources - September 3rd, 2020
- PlayStation Now: Everything Arriving in September 2020 | CBR - CBR - Comic Book Resources - September 3rd, 2020
- Games Applications Hit Almost 1m on Apple App Store With 21% Share - Investors King Ltd - September 3rd, 2020
- New Comprehensive Report on Jigsaw Puzzle Market to Witness an Outstanding Growth during 2020 2025 with Top Players Like Tenyo, Toy Town, Cobble... - September 3rd, 2020
- 5 Discontinued Action Games That Almost Changed The Genre (& 5 That Are In Development) - GameRant - September 3rd, 2020
- Ever Forward Review | Review - The Digital Fix - September 1st, 2020
- 10 Best Platformers On The Super Nintendo (That Aren't Mario) - Game Rant - September 1st, 2020
- Q&A: Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Author of 'The Inheritance Games' - The Nerd Daily - September 1st, 2020
- How Similar Are Moon And Undertale? | TheGamer - TheGamer - September 1st, 2020
- Figment: Creed Valley is Coming to PC and Consoles in 2021 - GameSpew - September 1st, 2020
- PlayStation Now Adds Resident Evil 7, Final Fantasy XV, and More in September - Twinfinite - September 1st, 2020
- Made in India toy brands that are on top of their game - Cond Nast Traveller India - August 31st, 2020
- Eternal Hope Review A Bittersweet and Atmospheric Journey - Fiction Talk - August 31st, 2020
- 14 new Android games from the week of August 24, 2020 - Android Police - August 31st, 2020
- All Aflutter - The New York Times - August 30th, 2020
- RELICTA Review: Gravity Is Just Part Of The Puzzle - GameTyrant - August 30th, 2020
- Top Best Alternatives for Tetris Friends You would love to play - POP TIMES UK - August 30th, 2020
- Why Is Alibaba Expanding Its Online Gaming Business? - The Motley Fool - August 30th, 2020