Ah, March. Coming after February you have always subconsciously felt like a bit of a slog. And this March has been made even worse by essentially being an extension of March 2020, the last time many of us looked up from our consoles. Save for those that managed to plug in a new, next-gen console.
But once again we are here to offer you some assistance, by helping you become more productive in your Xbox achievement hunting. You know the drill by now, each month we steal some of the easiest achievements for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S games released in the month just gone, so anyone looking for something new to play need look no further. And without any further ado, lets have a look at what March 2021 brought us.
Were kicking off this month with a game that promises a full 1000G of easy Gamerscore, but were only going to focus on one puzzle. Not that it is any easier than the others, simply that it is the first chronologically in the achievement list.
Crypto by POWGI is a codebreaker word puzzle game where you need to decipher the code and reveal a quote by a famous person. Unforgettable is for revealing a quote by legendary crooner Nat King Cole.
The quote itself is Im a businessman. I work for business people. The kind of thing they say is: Now weve sold a lot of records, lets sell some more. Input these letters in beneath the code on the left hand screen and you will have 30G, and the knowledge of how to unlock the remaining 31 achievements.
If this doesnt help, then under the alphabet table in the bottom right corner fill in the squares like below:
O A I M Y W T S V H EG N L U C F K B P R D
There you go, two solutions for one achievement depending on how you work. We are too good to you.
Also, check out the picture for half an idea on how to complete the puzzle for the Madonna quote and another 30G.
Our next achievement really cannot be described in more than one way. There is only one solution for this achievement, and it is dead easy.
Load up GraviFire, start a new game, and bleep bloop, you have 40G.
Of course, thats easy enough, but what even is GraviFire on Xbox? Well, it is a block pushing puzzle game with a neat little gravity manipulation feature thrown in. The whole 1000G is easy enough with a bit of trial and error, but the rest of the achievements require you to actually play the levels. Sadly, they dont all unlock during the opening cutscene.
If youve ever read one of these lists before, then youll know just how many achievements are awarded for completing the tutorial (Stay tuned for a couple just like this later on).
Cant Drive This offers something akin to this, but slightly different. A cooperative driving game yes, driving where one person drives while another builds the road in front of you. It is as chaotic as it sounds, and you will be glad you have a tutorial to help you fathom out what the hell is going on.
However, the tutorials on offer here are actually just videos to watch. On the plus side, fewer button presses towards an achievement, but negatively, you may feel a bit stranded when first starting. Watch all of the videos on offer though and you have a nice 30G booster.
Hands up who can touch the ceiling of the room they are in right now? Not me.
Hands up those that just looked up at their ceiling and thought, Nah? Yes me.
Now though, if there was a 50G achievement riding on whether you could or not, I bet a few more of us would certainly give it a try.
Whilst it may be tricky to do at home, it isnt in Explosionade DX. This side-scrolling run and gun has you piloting a mech that can shoot and stomp thousands and thousands of blobby aliens. What is not to love with that explanation?!
For the achievement though, start the game and then check whether you can touch the ceiling with your shield. Spoiler alert: you can, and will earn a lovely 50G achievement for doing so.
Were ending this month with a decent triple-header, that can all be done in a single movement.
Monster Jam Steel Titans 2 is a monster truck driving game. Race, trick and stunt in these hulking behemoths, all from the comfort of your sofa!
But were not racing for these particular achievements. Were launching a monster truck fast, high and long. The achievement names are pretty self-explanatory.
Load up the arena and find yourself a big jump there are plenty to choose from. Back it up as far as you can and then punch it, Chewie! Hit a speed of over 100.31mph or 161.43km/h for our metric friends to unlock Speed Demon. Hit the ramp and reach a height of over 33.8 feet and a distance of 237.7 feet for the Sky High and Long Jumper achievements respectively. Three achievements, one jump, 45G.
Ok one more achievement. Finish the tutorial in Mail Mole for 15G. Nice and simple, you know what to do.
And thats your lot for this month! But what should we expect to see in next months list? Well, we have an excellent preview of the big hitters coming in April. So, take a look at that and let us know in the comments what games you are hoping to have some easy achievements from next month.
- Aloof, the cutest puzzle-fighter ever, arrives on Switch later this year thanks to RedDeer.games - Gamasutra - July 21st, 2021
- Nintendo News: Shape Your Next Adventure With Three Additional Super NES Games Arriving to Nintendo Switch Online - Business Wire - July 21st, 2021
- 7 Billion Humans finally arrives on Android | Articles - Pocket Gamer - July 21st, 2021
- Do 2.7 billion gamers around the world hold the key to solving climate change? - Illinoisnewstoday.com - July 21st, 2021
- Skyward Sword HD Proves That Future Zelda Games Need Traditional Dungeons - Den of Geek - July 21st, 2021
- Five Games to Play While You Wait for Breath of the Wild 2 - The New York Times - July 21st, 2021
- ITALY. Land of Wonders lets you discover the cultural heritage of the country via puzzles, out now on iOS and Android - Pocket Gamer - July 21st, 2021
- miHoYo's Tears of Themis is Releasing July 29th for Mobile and Android - Goomba Stomp - July 21st, 2021
- Heres The Lowdown On That Kick-Ass 2.5D Cyberpunk Game - Kotaku - July 21st, 2021
- Arcsmith is a Quirky VR Puzzle Game from Thomas Was Alone Studio, Coming to Quest in July - Road to VR - July 7th, 2021
- Cat Detective Mimo and the Case of the Increasingly Meta Bank Heist - Alternate Reality Gaming Network - July 7th, 2021
- Solve Puzzles and Escape a Horrifying Mansion in The Tartarus Key - The Nerd Stash - July 7th, 2021
- Imagine that quest in Oblivion where you get stuck in a painting, but it's a whole puzzle game now - Rock Paper Shotgun - July 7th, 2021
- Xbox Cloud Gaming Is The Future, But Its Not There Yet - Kotaku - July 7th, 2021
- 30 Steam Games All Less Than $25 To Amuse Yourself With - PC Perspective - July 7th, 2021
- 'The Spectrum Retreat' Free On Epic Games Store, 'Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead' and 'Ironcast' Next Week - WorthPlaying.com - July 7th, 2021
- PlayStation Now Games Release Tomorrow And They Look Great - Pure PlayStation - July 7th, 2021
- A Tale Of Synapse: The Chaos Theories Review Pretty But Uneven Puzzles - News Nation USA - July 7th, 2021
- We're Open: Out of the Box includes unique games, puzzles, and toys - Fox17 - June 24th, 2021
- Seriously Addictive Mobile Games That Will Help You Kill Time - YouBeauty - June 24th, 2021
- Myst VR remake confirmed for release in Q3 2021 - NME - June 24th, 2021
- I Turned to Jigsaw Puzzles When My World Fell Apart - The New York Times - June 24th, 2021
- The Brilliant Puzzler 'Baba Is You' from Hempuli Just Released on iOS and Android with over 200 Levels Included - Touch Arcade - June 24th, 2021
- The Best N64 Games of All Time - Your Money Geek - June 24th, 2021
- The best video games of 2021 so far - The Guardian - June 24th, 2021
- Every Major Upcoming Aussie Indie Game You Should Keep An Eye On - Kotaku Australia - June 24th, 2021
- 35 Indie Games That Really Want Your Attention - Kotaku - June 24th, 2021
- Ticket to Ride: Track Switcher Is a Logic Puzzle Game for Kids and Adults - SuperParent - June 8th, 2021
- PlayStation Talent reveals 21 new indie titles ahead of E3 - NME.com - June 8th, 2021
- Tetris Effect Celebrates the Puzzler's Anniversary and Origin with Awesome Secret Stage - Push Square - June 8th, 2021
- Review: Bunny Factory - Movies Games and Tech - June 8th, 2021
- Universal Studios Japan has reopened to the public - Nintendo Wire - June 8th, 2021
- Eight awesome indie PC games you shouldnt miss this June - PCGamesN - June 8th, 2021
- Guerrilla Collective 2021 Day 1: All the Games Announced and Unveiled - TechnoSports - June 8th, 2021
- Unsigned: Finding the things we've lost in ourselves in Love A Puzzle Box filled with Stories | Business News - MCV/Develop - June 8th, 2021
- Fire Tonight brings heartfelt narrative puzzling to Switch, PC in August - Nintendo Enthusiast - June 8th, 2021
- Trenga Unlimited Is Rather Limited XSX Review But Why Tho? - But Why Tho? A Geek Community - May 27th, 2021
- 14 of the best hidden gems on Xbox Game Pass - The Guardian - May 27th, 2021
- Mondoku is a colorful number puzzle game that will be released on Android and iOS in the near future. - Gaming News - BollyInside - May 27th, 2021
- All You Need to Know Before Developing an Android Game App - TechBullion - May 27th, 2021
- New games coming to Xbox Game Pass this May include Knockout City and Maneater - PinkNews - May 27th, 2021
- Digital music festival Save & Sound kicks off this weekend with sales on Steam - Gamasutra - May 27th, 2021
- How to play Android games on your PC with BlueStacks - Android Central - May 27th, 2021
- Want To Make Your Kids Gaming Session Productive? Play These Educational Games - IWMBuzz - May 27th, 2021
- Word games for kids: Enhance your kid's creativity and learning - Times of India - May 27th, 2021
- Relive Your Childhood with the Best SNES Games - Your Money Geek - May 27th, 2021
- Portal Movie Revealed to be In Active Development - EsportsTalk - May 27th, 2021
- Maneater and Knockout City are among the Xbox Game Pass games available in May - Gaming News - BollyInside - May 27th, 2021
- The Chronos Principle is a minimalist puzzle game coming this week for iOS and Android - Pocket Gamer - May 15th, 2021
- Pokemon Games Never Change: For True Evolution, Play the Spin-Offs - PCMag - May 15th, 2021
- Game reviews: Resident Evil Village, New Pokemon Snap, Hood: Outlaws & Legends and Simon's Cat put to the test - Wales Online - May 15th, 2021
- NEO: The World Ends With You Hints at the Return of Another Old Friend - IGN Nordic - May 15th, 2021
- Exploring the Discourse on Wholesome Games - TechRaptor - May 15th, 2021
- What Are Some Underrated Games You Love That Nobody Talks About? - Kotaku Australia - May 15th, 2021
- New Pokemon Snap Successfully Modernizes the Classic N64 Formula - Den of Geek - May 15th, 2021
- New VR Games May 2021: All The Biggest Releases - UploadVR - May 3rd, 2021
- The Easiest Way to Boost Your Gamerscore with New Games and Xbox Game Pass Additions from April 2021 - TheXboxHub - May 3rd, 2021
- New Pokemon Snap Is Missing One Major Type of Puzzle From the Original Pokemon Snap - ComicBook.com - May 3rd, 2021
- Out of Line Hands-on Preview - Welcome to the Machine - COGconnected - May 3rd, 2021
- Solving puzzles as a spy duo in Operation: Tango is fun, but it needs to up the suspense - PC Gamer - May 3rd, 2021
- Outer Worlds DLC teased in a series of cryptic tweets - NME.com - May 3rd, 2021
- Ubisoft Switch Sale Has Deals On Everything From Assassin's Creed To Rayman - GameSpot - May 3rd, 2021
- Tweens and Teens for Mother's Day - Portsmouth Daily Times - May 3rd, 2021
- Puzzling Places to Launch on Oculus Quest Store This Fall - Road to VR - April 18th, 2021
- Eastern Illinois AD part of committee working on FCS playoff puzzle - ChicagoNow - April 18th, 2021
- Puzzle Bobble VR: Vacation Odyssey Will Arrive in May - Siliconera - April 18th, 2021
- Demonoid Allows You To Play Free Games Online on Web - Fortune India - April 18th, 2021
- 'Oxenfree II: Lost Signals' headlines a new crop of Switch indie games - Engadget - April 18th, 2021
- The Electronic Wireless Show Podcast episode 136: the best weather in games special - Rock Paper Shotgun - April 18th, 2021
- Kinda Funnys Blessing Jr. Does an Entire Episode of The Blessing Show From Within Dreams - PlayStation LifeStyle - April 18th, 2021
- 14 free apps and games for Android for a limited time | Technology Explica .co - Explica - April 18th, 2021
- 11 new Android games from the last week: The best, worst, and everything in between (3/29/21 - 4/4/21) - Android Police - April 4th, 2021
- Classic games like chess and Sudoku are now easier to play on iPhones and iPads - TechRadar - April 4th, 2021
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: 'Dungeon & Puzzles', 'Stick Fight: The Game', and Today's Other New Releases and Sales - Touch Arcade - April 4th, 2021
- The Three Best and Worst Games of March 2021 - COGconnected - April 4th, 2021
- Google Play Pass now has over 800 games, apps - HT Tech - April 4th, 2021
- Game of the Month: March 2021's Best PS5, PS4 Games - Pure PlayStation - April 4th, 2021
- This Weeks VR Game Roundup: New Archery Game, Kitchen Island VR - VR Fitness Insider - April 4th, 2021
- Best New Android Games This Week: The Wake, Quick Fire, Dual Summoners, and More - DroidGamers - April 4th, 2021