Ah, March. Coming after February you have always subconsciously felt like a bit of a slog. And this March has been made even worse by essentially being an extension of March 2020, the last time many of us looked up from our consoles. Save for those that managed to plug in a new, next-gen console.
But once again we are here to offer you some assistance, by helping you become more productive in your Xbox achievement hunting. You know the drill by now, each month we steal some of the easiest achievements for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S games released in the month just gone, so anyone looking for something new to play need look no further. And without any further ado, lets have a look at what March 2021 brought us.
Were kicking off this month with a game that promises a full 1000G of easy Gamerscore, but were only going to focus on one puzzle. Not that it is any easier than the others, simply that it is the first chronologically in the achievement list.
Crypto by POWGI is a codebreaker word puzzle game where you need to decipher the code and reveal a quote by a famous person. Unforgettable is for revealing a quote by legendary crooner Nat King Cole.
The quote itself is Im a businessman. I work for business people. The kind of thing they say is: Now weve sold a lot of records, lets sell some more. Input these letters in beneath the code on the left hand screen and you will have 30G, and the knowledge of how to unlock the remaining 31 achievements.
If this doesnt help, then under the alphabet table in the bottom right corner fill in the squares like below:
O A I M Y W T S V H EG N L U C F K B P R D
There you go, two solutions for one achievement depending on how you work. We are too good to you.
Also, check out the picture for half an idea on how to complete the puzzle for the Madonna quote and another 30G.
Our next achievement really cannot be described in more than one way. There is only one solution for this achievement, and it is dead easy.
Load up GraviFire, start a new game, and bleep bloop, you have 40G.
Of course, thats easy enough, but what even is GraviFire on Xbox? Well, it is a block pushing puzzle game with a neat little gravity manipulation feature thrown in. The whole 1000G is easy enough with a bit of trial and error, but the rest of the achievements require you to actually play the levels. Sadly, they dont all unlock during the opening cutscene.
If youve ever read one of these lists before, then youll know just how many achievements are awarded for completing the tutorial (Stay tuned for a couple just like this later on).
Cant Drive This offers something akin to this, but slightly different. A cooperative driving game yes, driving where one person drives while another builds the road in front of you. It is as chaotic as it sounds, and you will be glad you have a tutorial to help you fathom out what the hell is going on.
However, the tutorials on offer here are actually just videos to watch. On the plus side, fewer button presses towards an achievement, but negatively, you may feel a bit stranded when first starting. Watch all of the videos on offer though and you have a nice 30G booster.
Hands up who can touch the ceiling of the room they are in right now? Not me.
Hands up those that just looked up at their ceiling and thought, Nah? Yes me.
Now though, if there was a 50G achievement riding on whether you could or not, I bet a few more of us would certainly give it a try.
Whilst it may be tricky to do at home, it isnt in Explosionade DX. This side-scrolling run and gun has you piloting a mech that can shoot and stomp thousands and thousands of blobby aliens. What is not to love with that explanation?!
For the achievement though, start the game and then check whether you can touch the ceiling with your shield. Spoiler alert: you can, and will earn a lovely 50G achievement for doing so.
Were ending this month with a decent triple-header, that can all be done in a single movement.
Monster Jam Steel Titans 2 is a monster truck driving game. Race, trick and stunt in these hulking behemoths, all from the comfort of your sofa!
But were not racing for these particular achievements. Were launching a monster truck fast, high and long. The achievement names are pretty self-explanatory.
Load up the arena and find yourself a big jump there are plenty to choose from. Back it up as far as you can and then punch it, Chewie! Hit a speed of over 100.31mph or 161.43km/h for our metric friends to unlock Speed Demon. Hit the ramp and reach a height of over 33.8 feet and a distance of 237.7 feet for the Sky High and Long Jumper achievements respectively. Three achievements, one jump, 45G.
Ok one more achievement. Finish the tutorial in Mail Mole for 15G. Nice and simple, you know what to do.
And thats your lot for this month! But what should we expect to see in next months list? Well, we have an excellent preview of the big hitters coming in April. So, take a look at that and let us know in the comments what games you are hoping to have some easy achievements from next month.
- New VR Games May 2021: All The Biggest Releases - UploadVR - May 3rd, 2021
- The Easiest Way to Boost Your Gamerscore with New Games and Xbox Game Pass Additions from April 2021 - TheXboxHub - May 3rd, 2021
- New Pokemon Snap Is Missing One Major Type of Puzzle From the Original Pokemon Snap - ComicBook.com - May 3rd, 2021
- Out of Line Hands-on Preview - Welcome to the Machine - COGconnected - May 3rd, 2021
- Solving puzzles as a spy duo in Operation: Tango is fun, but it needs to up the suspense - PC Gamer - May 3rd, 2021
- Outer Worlds DLC teased in a series of cryptic tweets - NME.com - May 3rd, 2021
- Ubisoft Switch Sale Has Deals On Everything From Assassin's Creed To Rayman - GameSpot - May 3rd, 2021
- Tweens and Teens for Mother's Day - Portsmouth Daily Times - May 3rd, 2021
- Puzzling Places to Launch on Oculus Quest Store This Fall - Road to VR - April 18th, 2021
- Eastern Illinois AD part of committee working on FCS playoff puzzle - ChicagoNow - April 18th, 2021
- Puzzle Bobble VR: Vacation Odyssey Will Arrive in May - Siliconera - April 18th, 2021
- Demonoid Allows You To Play Free Games Online on Web - Fortune India - April 18th, 2021
- 'Oxenfree II: Lost Signals' headlines a new crop of Switch indie games - Engadget - April 18th, 2021
- The Electronic Wireless Show Podcast episode 136: the best weather in games special - Rock Paper Shotgun - April 18th, 2021
- Kinda Funnys Blessing Jr. Does an Entire Episode of The Blessing Show From Within Dreams - PlayStation LifeStyle - April 18th, 2021
- 14 free apps and games for Android for a limited time | Technology Explica .co - Explica - April 18th, 2021
- 11 new Android games from the last week: The best, worst, and everything in between (3/29/21 - 4/4/21) - Android Police - April 4th, 2021
- Classic games like chess and Sudoku are now easier to play on iPhones and iPads - TechRadar - April 4th, 2021
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: 'Dungeon & Puzzles', 'Stick Fight: The Game', and Today's Other New Releases and Sales - Touch Arcade - April 4th, 2021
- The Three Best and Worst Games of March 2021 - COGconnected - April 4th, 2021
- Google Play Pass now has over 800 games, apps - HT Tech - April 4th, 2021
- Game of the Month: March 2021's Best PS5, PS4 Games - Pure PlayStation - April 4th, 2021
- This Weeks VR Game Roundup: New Archery Game, Kitchen Island VR - VR Fitness Insider - April 4th, 2021
- Best New Android Games This Week: The Wake, Quick Fire, Dual Summoners, and More - DroidGamers - April 4th, 2021
- It Takes Two review: This is how it runs on PC - Laptop Mag - April 4th, 2021
- Pillars of Active Aging - Old School Puzzles And Games To Promote Active Aging Brain Health - LNP | LancasterOnline - March 4th, 2021
- Tvinnr: Basic tips to help you enjoy this relaxing puzzle game - Pocket Gamer - March 4th, 2021
- Maquette is a neat puzzle game that packs an emotional punch - The Next Web - March 4th, 2021
- Our most anticipated indie games of 2021 - Rock Paper Shotgun - March 4th, 2021
- MonkeyBox 2: Cards! is an upcoming puzzle adventure game for iOS from TheCodingMonkeys - Pocket Gamer - March 4th, 2021
- Play with Gravity in Gravifire on Xbox and Switch - TheXboxHub - March 4th, 2021
- Lovin Games Weekly - There is a new Aliens game on the way - Lovin Dublin - March 4th, 2021
- It Takes Two Isn't Focusing on Replayability, Won't Have Collectibles - GameRant - March 4th, 2021
- The Video Games to Play This Month: Get Tiny with Maquette, It Takes Two, and More! - The Portland Mercury - March 4th, 2021
- 50% Kemco RPG and Puzzle Games on PS Store - GLYFE Nation - March 4th, 2021
- Worst Pokmon Spin-off Games Nintendo Should Never Remake - Screen Rant - March 4th, 2021
- Super Rare Games giving immersive puzzle game Creaks a physical Switch release next week - GoNintendo - March 4th, 2021
- Every Uncharted Game, Ranked Worst To Best | Screen Rant - Screen Rant - March 4th, 2021
- 10 Games We Need To See On PSVR2 That Could Actually Happen On PS5 - TheGamer - March 4th, 2021
- PC Review - 'Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead' - WorthPlaying.com - March 4th, 2021
- The Next Hawks Coach Will Have to Solve the Trae Young Puzzle - The Ringer - March 4th, 2021
- Sponsored: 5 games that make you think like a programmer - Gamasutra - March 4th, 2021
- Inked review - "If only looks were everything" | Articles - Pocket Gamer - March 4th, 2021
- From Portal to Witcher 3: The games people cheat at the most! - European Gaming Industry News - March 4th, 2021
- 5 Best PC Boxing games to play in 2021 - Gameranx - March 4th, 2021
- What Are the Most Popular Types of Mobile Game? | TechQuila - TechQuila - February 19th, 2021
- The Legend of Zelda games ranked! - The Guardian - February 19th, 2021
- Wordsmyth is a beautiful daily word game coming soon to iOS and Android - Pocket Gamer - February 19th, 2021
- Review: She Remembered Caterpillars - Movies Games and Tech - February 19th, 2021
- Artie raises $10 million as it pivots to make instant games - VentureBeat - February 19th, 2021
- Fortnite Creative gets callout for puzzles and platformers - AltChar - February 19th, 2021
- Top 10 games to download and play first on your new Apple iPhone - Gadget Bridge - February 19th, 2021
- Outer Wilds launches this summer on Nintendo Switch - Shacknews - February 19th, 2021
- Steam Developer Banned After Trying to Trick Users About Positive Reviews - VICE - February 19th, 2021
- Global Games and Puzzles Market 2020 Industry Analysis, Key Drivers, Business Strategy, Opportunities and Forecast to 2025 Express Keeper - Express... - February 19th, 2021
- Next 10 Classic Horror Games To Play If You Liked The Medium - TheGamer - February 17th, 2021
- Game stores seeing an increase in new customers since the COVID-19 pandemic - WeAreGreenBay.com - February 17th, 2021
- The First 10 Games Released On The PS2 (In Chronological Order) - TheGamer - February 17th, 2021
- Zynga Expects Its Mobile Gaming Empire to Grow More Than 30% In 2021 - Motley Fool - February 17th, 2021
- 8 Underrated Open-World Games (That Came Out In The Last 5 Years) - GameRant - February 17th, 2021
- The Room 4: Old Sins Is Out For PC, And Prettier Than Ever - Kotaku - February 17th, 2021
- Knight's Retreat Review - Chess but not! - TheXboxHub - February 17th, 2021
- Soapbox: We Were Here, the Free PS4 Game No One Will Play with Me - Push Square - February 17th, 2021
- PS5 : HuniePop 2, another title that joins Twitch's list of banned games - Explica - February 17th, 2021
- 10 VR Games That Don't Give You Motion Sickness - TheGamer - February 17th, 2021
- 10 Things You Never Knew About The Origins Of Tetris | Game Rant - GameRant - February 17th, 2021
- Games of the week: The Medium, Spire Blast, Encodya and Solas 128 - Inverness Courier - February 17th, 2021
- Nokia 5.4 review this ones for the stock Android fans on a tight budget - Business Insider India - February 17th, 2021
- Thorny Puzzle Title Room To Grow Is Coming To PC This Month - Bleeding Cool News - February 14th, 2021
- Imaginative Puzzle Game QV Heading To Steam | TheGamer - TheGamer - February 14th, 2021
- 10 Open World Games That Have No Combat | Game Rant - GameRant - February 14th, 2021
- Schell Games Talks I Expect You To Die 2 And VR's Future - UploadVR - February 14th, 2021
- ConnecTank Is a Multiplayer Tank Battle and Puzzle Game Coming This Fall - SuperParent - February 14th, 2021
- Best Valentines Day games for couples: top titles to play with your loved one - TechRadar - February 14th, 2021
- Outer Wilds And The Best Games That Use Time Loops - TheGamer - February 14th, 2021
- The Most Peaceful Games of 2020, Ranked | ScreenRant - Screen Rant - February 14th, 2021
- Best new mobile games on iOS and Android this February - Metro.co.uk - February 14th, 2021
- PS4 Update: Download This New F2P PlayStation 4 Game - RealSport101 - February 14th, 2021
- The Best Free PC Games of Multiple Category in 2021 - TechnoSports - February 14th, 2021
- The DeanBeat: Has the game industry hit its peak with crazy valuations or just begun its growth? - VentureBeat - February 14th, 2021