Christ, April 2021 has flown by hasnt it? In the UK at least, the pubs reopened after Lockdown 3.0, and much of the country has been in various forms of hangovers ever since. As such, weve got a shorter list this month, mainly because most of the team in TXH towers have been too busy socialising again to play any games. But there are still plenty of easy achievements available from the latest Xbox games and those new Xbox Game Pass additions that rocked in throughout April 2021. Lets see what weve got.
Another listicle, and another POWGI game to highlight for easy achievements. Every month one of these titles release, its a shoo-in for our easy achievements list, and the latest Ladders by POWGI is certainly no exception. This one comes with the added bonus of five achievements for the first puzzle.
Ladders by POWGI on Xbox is a word game based on the famous ladder puzzles, where two words are given and players need to get from one to the other by changing one letter at a time.
In the first puzzle, you need to change the word Cop into Car, one letter at a time. Heres how to do it:
Cop -> Cap -> Car
Various achievements will pop up as you complete this puzzle. Firstly, Give us an A will pop when you input the word cap for 20G, and there will be another 20G for Give us an R when you input car. Completing the puzzle will also offer you 30G for Pug Hug and completing a 3-letter ladder, First Steps for 10G for completing your first puzzle, and another 30G for A Descent Strategy and completing the puzzle from top-to-bottom. I dont think youll get a better return on achievements this month for that super easy task.
Another game, another multi achievement and another load that can be completed in the first level.
Yoko & Yuki: Dr. Rats Revenge is a 2D platformer with a world turning mechanic and a family friendly aesthetic. Yoko and Yuki are cats that, shall we say, are on the plump side? Dr. Rat has kidnapped Yuki and now Yoko must save his girlfriend using a variety of gadgets to traverse through the levels.
Anyways, the achievements. Load up the first level and firstly stand still for three minutes. This will unlock the 30G Open the door close the door achievement. During that time, put the kettle on, check your socials or tweet us @TheXboxHub and tell us what youre doing!
After the three minutes have passed, press the jump button 400 times. This will unlock Jumper cat and Dream to fly worth 40G and 50G respectively. And then I suppose you can finish the level itself, and unlock the 10G achievement Way to go!
A surprise game that launched into Xbox Game Pass is Rain on Your Parade that seems to be bringing a lot of smiles to those that play it. And with an achievement name like this, it feels tailor made for our achievement list.
In Rain on Your Parade, you play as a cloud hell-bent on ruining peoples days by opening up the heavens and raining all over them. If you enjoyed running amok in Untitled Goose Game, then youll love Rain on Your Parade on Xbox.
But it is as kind as it is cruel though, as the first achievement will testify. Simply start the game and you will earn 10G and the aptly-named Minimum Effort achievement. Now go piss on some bonfires!
This next game is Hellbreachers; a game that can be completed within 30 minutes I have that on good authority from Mr. Paul Renshaw of TheXboxHub. Completion in the sense that you unlock every achievement. In previous months we have featured full walkthroughs for games such as Balancelot and #SinucaAttack that can be completed in shorter times, so 30 minutes in comparison feels like an age. We will though be focussing on another favourite type of achievement to feature in these lists however, the good old tutorial achievement.
Hellbreachers is a 2D platformer/hack and slash very reminiscent of the old Golden Axe games ask your parents with cartoony pixel visuals. This opening tutorial will show you the ropes with what buttons to press to jump, hack, slash and on how to discover the keys that will unlock chests; skills that are all required for the full 1000G completion.
There is also a boss to defeat at the end of this level, known as Goon. They dont really do much except for charge into you, so keep slashing away at them and you will soon have 20G to your name.
Our final achievement this month is one that comes about from a game that launched back in February 2020 but has now just arrived on Xbox Game Pass; the immensely fun Nazi-zombie shooting b-movie romp, Zombie Army 4: Dead War.
You might be disappointed though to hear that for this achievement, you will not be harming any Nazi-zombies. Instead, you are making yourself look the part by kitting out your character the way you like in preparation for shooting thousands of zombies in the face.
Head to your Player Setup as part of your loadout before heading out on a mission, and then press RB to move to the Headgear menu. Equip a hat of your choosing and you earn a very easy but very appealing 15G. Just try to not get any brain juice on it, ok?
And thats it for April! Did we miss any easy achievements out? Let us know in the comments below.
Next month will see some big releases in the form of Resident Evil Village, Mass Effect: Legendary Edition with a revamped achievement list I am very keen on seeing and Biomutant to name but a few. After seeing all those games appear on our Up Next for May 2021 article, what are the odds that we will see at least one of these appearing in our easy achievement and Gamerscore list next month? Tune in to find out!
- Two Hundred Ways Is Coming To Steam On September 3rd - Bleeding Cool News - August 30th, 2021
- I Expect You To Die 2 review: the most fun Ive had solving puzzles this year - The Verge - August 30th, 2021
- 10 PS1 Games that Need to Be Remastered for Modern Consoles - Paste Magazine - August 30th, 2021
- Arcade Games Machine Market Latest Trend and Business Attractiveness 2021 to 2027 UNLV The Rebel Yell - UNLV The Rebel Yell - August 30th, 2021
- Cloud save storage is causing issues with some Oculus Quest 2 games - Android Central - August 30th, 2021
- Gaming Time? Top 3 VR Games Available on Linux - Linux Journal - August 30th, 2021
- The Dallas Cowboys offensive line depth puzzle - Blogging The Boys - August 17th, 2021
- Neon White, A Game About Killing Demons, Could Be The Next Hades - Kotaku - August 17th, 2021
- NYT Crossword: Wife of Theseus - The New York Times - August 17th, 2021
- Game of the Week: 'Dungeon and Puzzles' TouchArcade - Touch Arcade - August 17th, 2021
- Five new Steam games you probably missed (August 16, 2021) - PC Gamer - August 17th, 2021
- PS5 & PS4 New Releases - New PS5 & PS4 Games Releasing This Week (August 16-22) - PlayStation Universe - August 17th, 2021
- The Best Video Games Of 2021 So Far - Kotaku - August 17th, 2021
- Casse-tte: A French expression you may hear today Holidaymakers in Europe find low stocks and - The Connexion - August 17th, 2021
- Best Android app deals of the day: Donut County, Florence, Mobile Doc Scanner, more - 9to5Toys - August 17th, 2021
- Humankind review: a heavyweight alternative to Civilization - Rock Paper Shotgun - August 17th, 2021
- Internet-obsessed Merge Mansion closes in on $40 million revenue - Pocket Gamer.Biz - August 17th, 2021
- The missing piece of the puzzle Manchester United can use to fire title charge - Manchester Evening News - August 17th, 2021
- Alfonzo's Arctic Adventure Review - TheXboxHub - August 17th, 2021
- Try five new Xbox, PlayStation, Switch and PC games this weekend - Gaming News - BollyInside - August 17th, 2021
- Ten of the best quick/easy completions - TrueAchievements - August 17th, 2021
- Puzzle Games - Play Puzzle Games at RoundGames - August 4th, 2021
- What Does Inclusive Digital Innovation Look Like? - Forbes - August 4th, 2021
- The Shorter Games With Worse Graphics Bundle Is No Joke - Kotaku - August 4th, 2021
- Crossword Fans Are Mad At The New York Times - Kotaku - August 4th, 2021
- These are the best Pokmon games for iPhone and iPad - 9to5Mac - August 4th, 2021
- Toodee and Topdee Review - TechRaptor - August 4th, 2021
- Why Annapurna Interactive is the most exciting publisher in video games - NME - August 4th, 2021
- These Games Are Coming To Xbox This Week (August 3-6) - Pure Xbox - August 4th, 2021
- These games are coming to Xbox next week - Devdiscourse - August 4th, 2021
- TFI Friday: three new indie games that have nothing in common - Rock Paper Shotgun - August 4th, 2021
- PS5 & PS4 New Releases - New PS5 & PS4 Games Releasing This Week (August 2-8) - PlayStation Universe - August 4th, 2021
- The Worst Rated Games Of 2021 So Far - Looper - August 4th, 2021
- Aloof, the cutest puzzle-fighter ever, arrives on Switch later this year thanks to RedDeer.games - Gamasutra - July 21st, 2021
- Nintendo News: Shape Your Next Adventure With Three Additional Super NES Games Arriving to Nintendo Switch Online - Business Wire - July 21st, 2021
- 7 Billion Humans finally arrives on Android | Articles - Pocket Gamer - July 21st, 2021
- Do 2.7 billion gamers around the world hold the key to solving climate change? - Illinoisnewstoday.com - July 21st, 2021
- Skyward Sword HD Proves That Future Zelda Games Need Traditional Dungeons - Den of Geek - July 21st, 2021
- Five Games to Play While You Wait for Breath of the Wild 2 - The New York Times - July 21st, 2021
- ITALY. Land of Wonders lets you discover the cultural heritage of the country via puzzles, out now on iOS and Android - Pocket Gamer - July 21st, 2021
- miHoYo's Tears of Themis is Releasing July 29th for Mobile and Android - Goomba Stomp - July 21st, 2021
- Heres The Lowdown On That Kick-Ass 2.5D Cyberpunk Game - Kotaku - July 21st, 2021
- Arcsmith is a Quirky VR Puzzle Game from Thomas Was Alone Studio, Coming to Quest in July - Road to VR - July 7th, 2021
- Cat Detective Mimo and the Case of the Increasingly Meta Bank Heist - Alternate Reality Gaming Network - July 7th, 2021
- Solve Puzzles and Escape a Horrifying Mansion in The Tartarus Key - The Nerd Stash - July 7th, 2021
- Imagine that quest in Oblivion where you get stuck in a painting, but it's a whole puzzle game now - Rock Paper Shotgun - July 7th, 2021
- Xbox Cloud Gaming Is The Future, But Its Not There Yet - Kotaku - July 7th, 2021
- 30 Steam Games All Less Than $25 To Amuse Yourself With - PC Perspective - July 7th, 2021
- 'The Spectrum Retreat' Free On Epic Games Store, 'Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead' and 'Ironcast' Next Week - WorthPlaying.com - July 7th, 2021
- PlayStation Now Games Release Tomorrow And They Look Great - Pure PlayStation - July 7th, 2021
- A Tale Of Synapse: The Chaos Theories Review Pretty But Uneven Puzzles - News Nation USA - July 7th, 2021
- We're Open: Out of the Box includes unique games, puzzles, and toys - Fox17 - June 24th, 2021
- Seriously Addictive Mobile Games That Will Help You Kill Time - YouBeauty - June 24th, 2021
- Myst VR remake confirmed for release in Q3 2021 - NME - June 24th, 2021
- I Turned to Jigsaw Puzzles When My World Fell Apart - The New York Times - June 24th, 2021
- The Brilliant Puzzler 'Baba Is You' from Hempuli Just Released on iOS and Android with over 200 Levels Included - Touch Arcade - June 24th, 2021
- The Best N64 Games of All Time - Your Money Geek - June 24th, 2021
- The best video games of 2021 so far - The Guardian - June 24th, 2021
- Every Major Upcoming Aussie Indie Game You Should Keep An Eye On - Kotaku Australia - June 24th, 2021
- 35 Indie Games That Really Want Your Attention - Kotaku - June 24th, 2021
- Ticket to Ride: Track Switcher Is a Logic Puzzle Game for Kids and Adults - SuperParent - June 8th, 2021
- PlayStation Talent reveals 21 new indie titles ahead of E3 - NME.com - June 8th, 2021
- Tetris Effect Celebrates the Puzzler's Anniversary and Origin with Awesome Secret Stage - Push Square - June 8th, 2021
- Review: Bunny Factory - Movies Games and Tech - June 8th, 2021
- Universal Studios Japan has reopened to the public - Nintendo Wire - June 8th, 2021
- Eight awesome indie PC games you shouldnt miss this June - PCGamesN - June 8th, 2021
- Guerrilla Collective 2021 Day 1: All the Games Announced and Unveiled - TechnoSports - June 8th, 2021
- Unsigned: Finding the things we've lost in ourselves in Love A Puzzle Box filled with Stories | Business News - MCV/Develop - June 8th, 2021
- Fire Tonight brings heartfelt narrative puzzling to Switch, PC in August - Nintendo Enthusiast - June 8th, 2021
- Trenga Unlimited Is Rather Limited XSX Review But Why Tho? - But Why Tho? A Geek Community - May 27th, 2021
- 14 of the best hidden gems on Xbox Game Pass - The Guardian - May 27th, 2021
- Mondoku is a colorful number puzzle game that will be released on Android and iOS in the near future. - Gaming News - BollyInside - May 27th, 2021
- All You Need to Know Before Developing an Android Game App - TechBullion - May 27th, 2021
- New games coming to Xbox Game Pass this May include Knockout City and Maneater - PinkNews - May 27th, 2021
- Digital music festival Save & Sound kicks off this weekend with sales on Steam - Gamasutra - May 27th, 2021
- How to play Android games on your PC with BlueStacks - Android Central - May 27th, 2021
- Want To Make Your Kids Gaming Session Productive? Play These Educational Games - IWMBuzz - May 27th, 2021
- Word games for kids: Enhance your kid's creativity and learning - Times of India - May 27th, 2021
- Relive Your Childhood with the Best SNES Games - Your Money Geek - May 27th, 2021