In 2021, there are tons of free PC games available in the market. But the challenge is you have to find those ones from the ocean-like collection. So, we are here to guide you regarding the best free PC games that you can try out.
We have started our list with some of the most popular games on PC. Go through the list and the other categories to find out the best fit for you
This list contains the F2P games which are worthy of your time. You dont have to spend a single penny for these games. These frequently receive updates, so you can continue with these ones for years.
The tactical shooter from Riot makes a direct challenge to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive with a hero-driven spin. This game is available on the official website of Riot for free of cost. Valorant is a 5v5 competitive shooter game that you can enjoy for hours. Along with the aim, you have to learn the different agents carrying different kinds of abilities. The game makes its money from offering weapon skins.
Call of Duty: Warzone
Call of Duty: Warzone had started life as a side mode of Modern Warfare, but has grown to its own battle royal game with over 85 million players. 150 players can fight against each other in online multiplayer combat. The game is available on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Allowing 100 players in the player-versus-player game, it offers Star War characters, Marvel Superheroes, and much more. Fortnite receives frequent updates, and thats why the game feels fresh. Play solo, duo, or squad and dive into your favorite locations on the map.
Hearthstone is a turn-based digital card game, set in the Warcraft universe. Players have to select one hero from one of ten classes and all classes contain unique cards and abilities, which are known as hero powers. The target of the player is to reduce his opponent players health to zero.
Path of Exile
Here you have to explore the large outdoor areas, caves, or dungeons. Battle with the monsters and complete the quests to receive experience points and equipment. The fans of Diablo 2 should definitely try this game. We could see Path of Exile 2 in 2022.
StarCraft: Blizzard sells a shiny remaster these days, but if the originals well enough for South Korea, then its well enough for us. You are going to get the sci-fi strategy experience from beginning to end.
The Dark Mod: The Standalone game contains a huge variety of user-made stealth levels, from the tightly contained ones like Thiefs Den to the more open variety of Return to the City.
The Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall: Like the Elder Scroll series, this game takes place on the fictional continent of Tamriel. Here youll be able to travel between High Rock and Hammerfell. The game contains over 15,000 cities, villages, towns, and dungeons for the player to explore.
Beneath a Steel Sky: This game is a 2D adventure game played from a third-person perspective. You have to interact with the environment with a point and click interface. Collect a different kind of item throughout the environment and solve puzzles to progress more.
The Operative: No One Lives Forever: The first-person shooter video game having stealth gameplay elements was developed by Monolith Productions. The game was set in the 1960s. You have to approach with a stealth strategy to evade guard dogs, security cameras, and other obstacles.
Transmute!: In the puzzle game, the player will play as a wizard, who is able to transform themselves into a different object. You might turn into a boat to sail the open sea or turn into a key to open any kind of lock. You will go through a fantasy gorgeous world.
Cube Escape: The developer Rusty Lake has made this locked room puzzle world with a strange atmosphere. You have to use your brain to get yourself out from each one.
Corrypt: The game starts as a normal block-pushing game which leads to one where youll have to reshape the world by using magic you can reprogram the state of the government.
Counterfeit Monkey: Its a fiction adventure puzzle game by Emily Short, and was released in 2012. Players have to solve puzzles containing letters from the names of objects. The game is free to download and you can play in your favourite interactive fiction interpreter.
The Republia Times: In this game, you are the editor of a newspaper in a totalitarian state. You have to decide each day, which stories to run, and how much space should be given to them which could impact your papers popularity and the governments approval with the general populace.
Mirror Isles: Mirror Isles is a PuzzleScript game. It is basically a top-down, Sokoban-style puzzler where you need to hop between islands by using magic mirrors to swap places with your reflections.
No Players Online: In the game, the player will have to play with his team to capture the flag and return to their base of the map to earn score points.
We Are Broken: An Interactive fiction dark game where the vampire is in front of you and want to know where the human resistance hideout is. You can experience a dark and cruel world with cutting music and visual that makes you scary.
Sentient: Sentient is a mysterious first-person horror game. Listen to the voice which will tell you to do things inside the miserable little cell. Answer the binary yes/no questions.
Bleakshore: This game is from the PS1 era of 3D graphics. The chilling adventure and wilderness are waiting for you, where a shadowy figure stalks you across the landscape.
Faith: Faith leads you into feeling secure with its retro aesthetic before it exceeds its limitations in one shockingly scary moment.
House of Abandon: This story is of a person, who is playing a text adventure that takes a sinister turn. House of Abandon is a standalone game, later it received a remastered version named Stories Untold.
1Boss1Battle1Button: This challenging rhythm game is going to put you against a scary Picasso-faced monster, and your only hope of survival is a single button. You can jump, crouch and dodge the coming attacks with certain beats by pressing the button in time.
N 2.0: This game features some simple controls and a minimalist aesthetic. The target is to provide entirely quick and precise control.
The Last Tango: The player will play as two spies, dancing throughout a variety of deadly spots. Pass through the traps, dodge the attacks, and take down the enemies with an elegant twirl.
Eggnogg+: Trap and press the blades of your opponent and force them into a pit of spikes or stab enemies in the legs. Disarm your enemies and run them with a surprising attack.
Cuckoo Curling: This game is a four-player game that combines every rule of curling with Connect Four. You can enjoy the game with your friends and can play in local or online multiplayer.
First Cut: The game is based on one-on-one sword duel but in 2D vision which offers feudal Japan-themed duels against some fine and beautiful pixel art.
The Doll Shop: Mixing horror with romance, The Doll Shop will take you to a small village, which is being gone through a relentless snowfall. It brings a sinister story involving creepy handmade dolls.
The Supper: The story of the game depends on an act of revenge that brings to mind Sweeney Todd. You will play the character of a tavern owner, who will serve special three dishes to a trio of horrible pirates.
Lockheart Indigo: Lockheart Indigo is a sci-fi detective game that feels similar to a JRPG. The character will arrive at a vast mansion to solve the mysterious murder of its former owner.
Deltarune: Chapter 1: This comes with catchy tunes, memorable characters, and emotive dialogue despite being a fraction of the size.
Little Party: The sweet and simple story of a mother who tries to reconnect with her daughter. Its a quiet gentle game about rekindling the lost relationship.
Eternal Home Floristry: A tale of a hitman who gets taken in at a flower shop while he recovers from his wounds. The games ability to face tough topics through the act of gentle flower arrangement is exceptional.
The Herbalist: The story is of a traveller who is searching for a mysterious herb. You can experience here a strange world trying to interpret symbols, in the hope of finding the plant you need.
Haunted Cities: There are three volumes available worth of Haunted Cities to savour. You are wrong if you are thinking of these as horror games. The name is selected seeing the atmosphere of the game such as Silent Hill.
Olav and the Lute: This adventurous game is set in a post-apocalyptic world, with a cracking central mechanic.
Dwarf Fortress: A little bit complex game of colony management that is still under development after 18 years of its original inception. Build your own fortress and try to help your dwarves survive, or experience the adventure as a single hero against a deeply generated world.
Tiny Islands: Create the maps of some little islands in the sea by placing houses, beaches, even waves as random cards are dealt out to you. But placement is the final thing, as each icon has its own set of rules.
Brogue: This game is developed by Brian Walker and its a free roguelike video game. You can navigate through the dungeons. The interface, character graphics, and design have been praised for their beauty and simplicity.
Terra Nil: The story begins at the extreme end of civilization, which lets you breathe life back into a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Your target is to construct devices to clean the earth and to regrow green trees and plants.
Toripon: The game character is stuck in his flat and instead of friends, the company is lots of birds. You just have to sit and explore your apartment, exploring every corner and every crevice for your feathered friends.
Bernband: Being an alien in an alien city is not bad at all. Go for a nice walk, flying cars around you, someone is rapping in the parking area. All this will give you a feeling of a real chill city.
Lieve Oma: Lieve Oma will take you on a relaxing journey through an autumnal wood on the hunt for mushrooms. The granny follows steadily behind and teaches you which mushrooms are good to eat and other life lessons.
Forest Are For Trees: A mind-expanding exploration game, where you have to walk through the forest. It is a walking simulator, but when you make contact with a tree, something funny happens. Inside every tree, youll find another forest filled with ghostly trees.
Everything Is Going To Be OK: The game is developed by Nathalie Lawhead. The game contains several animations, vignettes that describe the developers personal experience with trauma, depression, and anxiety.
Pet the Pup at the Party: At a house party, you have run out of small talk, and before anyone observes that how awkward you are, you have to find a pooch and pet it.
Head Over Hooves: My Heart Bleats for You: An apocalyptic dating simulator where you have to make a goat fall in love with you and then have to sacrifice it to save our world from eternal damnation.
Alfonsos Bowling Challenge: It is a funny, silly, free browser game that is about bowling and absolutely nothing else. You need to lift and slide a bowling ball around a bunch of cluttered stages.
The Book Of Beasts and Buddies: An interactive monster game filled with different creatures. Each page will take you to the brief Pokemon-inspired encounter.
Cooldog Teaches Typing: Its basically a typing game where you can boost your typing skills by playing. You are going to appreciate the gentle method of Cooldog.
Stick Shift: The creator of the game, Robert Yang says, Stick Shift is an autoerotic night-driving game about pleasuring a gay car. This game is a funny one that also offers food for thought.
Skeal: Its a small game and gonna give you a few good laughs over about five minutes. Youll get a downhill skiing experience in the game.
Go here to read the rest:
The Best Free PC Games of Multiple Category in 2021 - TechnoSports
- Two Hundred Ways Is Coming To Steam On September 3rd - Bleeding Cool News - August 30th, 2021
- I Expect You To Die 2 review: the most fun Ive had solving puzzles this year - The Verge - August 30th, 2021
- 10 PS1 Games that Need to Be Remastered for Modern Consoles - Paste Magazine - August 30th, 2021
- Arcade Games Machine Market Latest Trend and Business Attractiveness 2021 to 2027 UNLV The Rebel Yell - UNLV The Rebel Yell - August 30th, 2021
- Cloud save storage is causing issues with some Oculus Quest 2 games - Android Central - August 30th, 2021
- Gaming Time? Top 3 VR Games Available on Linux - Linux Journal - August 30th, 2021
- The Dallas Cowboys offensive line depth puzzle - Blogging The Boys - August 17th, 2021
- Neon White, A Game About Killing Demons, Could Be The Next Hades - Kotaku - August 17th, 2021
- NYT Crossword: Wife of Theseus - The New York Times - August 17th, 2021
- Game of the Week: 'Dungeon and Puzzles' TouchArcade - Touch Arcade - August 17th, 2021
- Five new Steam games you probably missed (August 16, 2021) - PC Gamer - August 17th, 2021
- PS5 & PS4 New Releases - New PS5 & PS4 Games Releasing This Week (August 16-22) - PlayStation Universe - August 17th, 2021
- The Best Video Games Of 2021 So Far - Kotaku - August 17th, 2021
- Casse-tte: A French expression you may hear today Holidaymakers in Europe find low stocks and - The Connexion - August 17th, 2021
- Best Android app deals of the day: Donut County, Florence, Mobile Doc Scanner, more - 9to5Toys - August 17th, 2021
- Humankind review: a heavyweight alternative to Civilization - Rock Paper Shotgun - August 17th, 2021
- Internet-obsessed Merge Mansion closes in on $40 million revenue - Pocket Gamer.Biz - August 17th, 2021
- The missing piece of the puzzle Manchester United can use to fire title charge - Manchester Evening News - August 17th, 2021
- Alfonzo's Arctic Adventure Review - TheXboxHub - August 17th, 2021
- Try five new Xbox, PlayStation, Switch and PC games this weekend - Gaming News - BollyInside - August 17th, 2021
- Ten of the best quick/easy completions - TrueAchievements - August 17th, 2021
- Puzzle Games - Play Puzzle Games at RoundGames - August 4th, 2021
- What Does Inclusive Digital Innovation Look Like? - Forbes - August 4th, 2021
- The Shorter Games With Worse Graphics Bundle Is No Joke - Kotaku - August 4th, 2021
- Crossword Fans Are Mad At The New York Times - Kotaku - August 4th, 2021
- These are the best Pokmon games for iPhone and iPad - 9to5Mac - August 4th, 2021
- Toodee and Topdee Review - TechRaptor - August 4th, 2021
- Why Annapurna Interactive is the most exciting publisher in video games - NME - August 4th, 2021
- These Games Are Coming To Xbox This Week (August 3-6) - Pure Xbox - August 4th, 2021
- These games are coming to Xbox next week - Devdiscourse - August 4th, 2021
- TFI Friday: three new indie games that have nothing in common - Rock Paper Shotgun - August 4th, 2021
- PS5 & PS4 New Releases - New PS5 & PS4 Games Releasing This Week (August 2-8) - PlayStation Universe - August 4th, 2021
- The Worst Rated Games Of 2021 So Far - Looper - August 4th, 2021
- Aloof, the cutest puzzle-fighter ever, arrives on Switch later this year thanks to RedDeer.games - Gamasutra - July 21st, 2021
- Nintendo News: Shape Your Next Adventure With Three Additional Super NES Games Arriving to Nintendo Switch Online - Business Wire - July 21st, 2021
- 7 Billion Humans finally arrives on Android | Articles - Pocket Gamer - July 21st, 2021
- Do 2.7 billion gamers around the world hold the key to solving climate change? - Illinoisnewstoday.com - July 21st, 2021
- Skyward Sword HD Proves That Future Zelda Games Need Traditional Dungeons - Den of Geek - July 21st, 2021
- Five Games to Play While You Wait for Breath of the Wild 2 - The New York Times - July 21st, 2021
- ITALY. Land of Wonders lets you discover the cultural heritage of the country via puzzles, out now on iOS and Android - Pocket Gamer - July 21st, 2021
- miHoYo's Tears of Themis is Releasing July 29th for Mobile and Android - Goomba Stomp - July 21st, 2021
- Heres The Lowdown On That Kick-Ass 2.5D Cyberpunk Game - Kotaku - July 21st, 2021
- Arcsmith is a Quirky VR Puzzle Game from Thomas Was Alone Studio, Coming to Quest in July - Road to VR - July 7th, 2021
- Cat Detective Mimo and the Case of the Increasingly Meta Bank Heist - Alternate Reality Gaming Network - July 7th, 2021
- Solve Puzzles and Escape a Horrifying Mansion in The Tartarus Key - The Nerd Stash - July 7th, 2021
- Imagine that quest in Oblivion where you get stuck in a painting, but it's a whole puzzle game now - Rock Paper Shotgun - July 7th, 2021
- Xbox Cloud Gaming Is The Future, But Its Not There Yet - Kotaku - July 7th, 2021
- 30 Steam Games All Less Than $25 To Amuse Yourself With - PC Perspective - July 7th, 2021
- 'The Spectrum Retreat' Free On Epic Games Store, 'Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead' and 'Ironcast' Next Week - WorthPlaying.com - July 7th, 2021
- PlayStation Now Games Release Tomorrow And They Look Great - Pure PlayStation - July 7th, 2021
- A Tale Of Synapse: The Chaos Theories Review Pretty But Uneven Puzzles - News Nation USA - July 7th, 2021
- We're Open: Out of the Box includes unique games, puzzles, and toys - Fox17 - June 24th, 2021
- Seriously Addictive Mobile Games That Will Help You Kill Time - YouBeauty - June 24th, 2021
- Myst VR remake confirmed for release in Q3 2021 - NME - June 24th, 2021
- I Turned to Jigsaw Puzzles When My World Fell Apart - The New York Times - June 24th, 2021
- The Brilliant Puzzler 'Baba Is You' from Hempuli Just Released on iOS and Android with over 200 Levels Included - Touch Arcade - June 24th, 2021
- The Best N64 Games of All Time - Your Money Geek - June 24th, 2021
- The best video games of 2021 so far - The Guardian - June 24th, 2021
- Every Major Upcoming Aussie Indie Game You Should Keep An Eye On - Kotaku Australia - June 24th, 2021
- 35 Indie Games That Really Want Your Attention - Kotaku - June 24th, 2021
- Ticket to Ride: Track Switcher Is a Logic Puzzle Game for Kids and Adults - SuperParent - June 8th, 2021
- PlayStation Talent reveals 21 new indie titles ahead of E3 - NME.com - June 8th, 2021
- Tetris Effect Celebrates the Puzzler's Anniversary and Origin with Awesome Secret Stage - Push Square - June 8th, 2021
- Review: Bunny Factory - Movies Games and Tech - June 8th, 2021
- Universal Studios Japan has reopened to the public - Nintendo Wire - June 8th, 2021
- Eight awesome indie PC games you shouldnt miss this June - PCGamesN - June 8th, 2021
- Guerrilla Collective 2021 Day 1: All the Games Announced and Unveiled - TechnoSports - June 8th, 2021
- Unsigned: Finding the things we've lost in ourselves in Love A Puzzle Box filled with Stories | Business News - MCV/Develop - June 8th, 2021
- Fire Tonight brings heartfelt narrative puzzling to Switch, PC in August - Nintendo Enthusiast - June 8th, 2021
- Trenga Unlimited Is Rather Limited XSX Review But Why Tho? - But Why Tho? A Geek Community - May 27th, 2021
- 14 of the best hidden gems on Xbox Game Pass - The Guardian - May 27th, 2021
- Mondoku is a colorful number puzzle game that will be released on Android and iOS in the near future. - Gaming News - BollyInside - May 27th, 2021
- All You Need to Know Before Developing an Android Game App - TechBullion - May 27th, 2021
- New games coming to Xbox Game Pass this May include Knockout City and Maneater - PinkNews - May 27th, 2021
- Digital music festival Save & Sound kicks off this weekend with sales on Steam - Gamasutra - May 27th, 2021
- How to play Android games on your PC with BlueStacks - Android Central - May 27th, 2021
- Want To Make Your Kids Gaming Session Productive? Play These Educational Games - IWMBuzz - May 27th, 2021
- Word games for kids: Enhance your kid's creativity and learning - Times of India - May 27th, 2021
- Relive Your Childhood with the Best SNES Games - Your Money Geek - May 27th, 2021