In 2021, there are tons of free PC games available in the market. But the challenge is you have to find those ones from the ocean-like collection. So, we are here to guide you regarding the best free PC games that you can try out.
We have started our list with some of the most popular games on PC. Go through the list and the other categories to find out the best fit for you
This list contains the F2P games which are worthy of your time. You dont have to spend a single penny for these games. These frequently receive updates, so you can continue with these ones for years.
The tactical shooter from Riot makes a direct challenge to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive with a hero-driven spin. This game is available on the official website of Riot for free of cost. Valorant is a 5v5 competitive shooter game that you can enjoy for hours. Along with the aim, you have to learn the different agents carrying different kinds of abilities. The game makes its money from offering weapon skins.
Call of Duty: Warzone
Call of Duty: Warzone had started life as a side mode of Modern Warfare, but has grown to its own battle royal game with over 85 million players. 150 players can fight against each other in online multiplayer combat. The game is available on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Allowing 100 players in the player-versus-player game, it offers Star War characters, Marvel Superheroes, and much more. Fortnite receives frequent updates, and thats why the game feels fresh. Play solo, duo, or squad and dive into your favorite locations on the map.
Hearthstone is a turn-based digital card game, set in the Warcraft universe. Players have to select one hero from one of ten classes and all classes contain unique cards and abilities, which are known as hero powers. The target of the player is to reduce his opponent players health to zero.
Path of Exile
Here you have to explore the large outdoor areas, caves, or dungeons. Battle with the monsters and complete the quests to receive experience points and equipment. The fans of Diablo 2 should definitely try this game. We could see Path of Exile 2 in 2022.
StarCraft: Blizzard sells a shiny remaster these days, but if the originals well enough for South Korea, then its well enough for us. You are going to get the sci-fi strategy experience from beginning to end.
The Dark Mod: The Standalone game contains a huge variety of user-made stealth levels, from the tightly contained ones like Thiefs Den to the more open variety of Return to the City.
The Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall: Like the Elder Scroll series, this game takes place on the fictional continent of Tamriel. Here youll be able to travel between High Rock and Hammerfell. The game contains over 15,000 cities, villages, towns, and dungeons for the player to explore.
Beneath a Steel Sky: This game is a 2D adventure game played from a third-person perspective. You have to interact with the environment with a point and click interface. Collect a different kind of item throughout the environment and solve puzzles to progress more.
The Operative: No One Lives Forever: The first-person shooter video game having stealth gameplay elements was developed by Monolith Productions. The game was set in the 1960s. You have to approach with a stealth strategy to evade guard dogs, security cameras, and other obstacles.
Transmute!: In the puzzle game, the player will play as a wizard, who is able to transform themselves into a different object. You might turn into a boat to sail the open sea or turn into a key to open any kind of lock. You will go through a fantasy gorgeous world.
Cube Escape: The developer Rusty Lake has made this locked room puzzle world with a strange atmosphere. You have to use your brain to get yourself out from each one.
Corrypt: The game starts as a normal block-pushing game which leads to one where youll have to reshape the world by using magic you can reprogram the state of the government.
Counterfeit Monkey: Its a fiction adventure puzzle game by Emily Short, and was released in 2012. Players have to solve puzzles containing letters from the names of objects. The game is free to download and you can play in your favourite interactive fiction interpreter.
The Republia Times: In this game, you are the editor of a newspaper in a totalitarian state. You have to decide each day, which stories to run, and how much space should be given to them which could impact your papers popularity and the governments approval with the general populace.
Mirror Isles: Mirror Isles is a PuzzleScript game. It is basically a top-down, Sokoban-style puzzler where you need to hop between islands by using magic mirrors to swap places with your reflections.
No Players Online: In the game, the player will have to play with his team to capture the flag and return to their base of the map to earn score points.
We Are Broken: An Interactive fiction dark game where the vampire is in front of you and want to know where the human resistance hideout is. You can experience a dark and cruel world with cutting music and visual that makes you scary.
Sentient: Sentient is a mysterious first-person horror game. Listen to the voice which will tell you to do things inside the miserable little cell. Answer the binary yes/no questions.
Bleakshore: This game is from the PS1 era of 3D graphics. The chilling adventure and wilderness are waiting for you, where a shadowy figure stalks you across the landscape.
Faith: Faith leads you into feeling secure with its retro aesthetic before it exceeds its limitations in one shockingly scary moment.
House of Abandon: This story is of a person, who is playing a text adventure that takes a sinister turn. House of Abandon is a standalone game, later it received a remastered version named Stories Untold.
1Boss1Battle1Button: This challenging rhythm game is going to put you against a scary Picasso-faced monster, and your only hope of survival is a single button. You can jump, crouch and dodge the coming attacks with certain beats by pressing the button in time.
N 2.0: This game features some simple controls and a minimalist aesthetic. The target is to provide entirely quick and precise control.
The Last Tango: The player will play as two spies, dancing throughout a variety of deadly spots. Pass through the traps, dodge the attacks, and take down the enemies with an elegant twirl.
Eggnogg+: Trap and press the blades of your opponent and force them into a pit of spikes or stab enemies in the legs. Disarm your enemies and run them with a surprising attack.
Cuckoo Curling: This game is a four-player game that combines every rule of curling with Connect Four. You can enjoy the game with your friends and can play in local or online multiplayer.
First Cut: The game is based on one-on-one sword duel but in 2D vision which offers feudal Japan-themed duels against some fine and beautiful pixel art.
The Doll Shop: Mixing horror with romance, The Doll Shop will take you to a small village, which is being gone through a relentless snowfall. It brings a sinister story involving creepy handmade dolls.
The Supper: The story of the game depends on an act of revenge that brings to mind Sweeney Todd. You will play the character of a tavern owner, who will serve special three dishes to a trio of horrible pirates.
Lockheart Indigo: Lockheart Indigo is a sci-fi detective game that feels similar to a JRPG. The character will arrive at a vast mansion to solve the mysterious murder of its former owner.
Deltarune: Chapter 1: This comes with catchy tunes, memorable characters, and emotive dialogue despite being a fraction of the size.
Little Party: The sweet and simple story of a mother who tries to reconnect with her daughter. Its a quiet gentle game about rekindling the lost relationship.
Eternal Home Floristry: A tale of a hitman who gets taken in at a flower shop while he recovers from his wounds. The games ability to face tough topics through the act of gentle flower arrangement is exceptional.
The Herbalist: The story is of a traveller who is searching for a mysterious herb. You can experience here a strange world trying to interpret symbols, in the hope of finding the plant you need.
Haunted Cities: There are three volumes available worth of Haunted Cities to savour. You are wrong if you are thinking of these as horror games. The name is selected seeing the atmosphere of the game such as Silent Hill.
Olav and the Lute: This adventurous game is set in a post-apocalyptic world, with a cracking central mechanic.
Dwarf Fortress: A little bit complex game of colony management that is still under development after 18 years of its original inception. Build your own fortress and try to help your dwarves survive, or experience the adventure as a single hero against a deeply generated world.
Tiny Islands: Create the maps of some little islands in the sea by placing houses, beaches, even waves as random cards are dealt out to you. But placement is the final thing, as each icon has its own set of rules.
Brogue: This game is developed by Brian Walker and its a free roguelike video game. You can navigate through the dungeons. The interface, character graphics, and design have been praised for their beauty and simplicity.
Terra Nil: The story begins at the extreme end of civilization, which lets you breathe life back into a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Your target is to construct devices to clean the earth and to regrow green trees and plants.
Toripon: The game character is stuck in his flat and instead of friends, the company is lots of birds. You just have to sit and explore your apartment, exploring every corner and every crevice for your feathered friends.
Bernband: Being an alien in an alien city is not bad at all. Go for a nice walk, flying cars around you, someone is rapping in the parking area. All this will give you a feeling of a real chill city.
Lieve Oma: Lieve Oma will take you on a relaxing journey through an autumnal wood on the hunt for mushrooms. The granny follows steadily behind and teaches you which mushrooms are good to eat and other life lessons.
Forest Are For Trees: A mind-expanding exploration game, where you have to walk through the forest. It is a walking simulator, but when you make contact with a tree, something funny happens. Inside every tree, youll find another forest filled with ghostly trees.
Everything Is Going To Be OK: The game is developed by Nathalie Lawhead. The game contains several animations, vignettes that describe the developers personal experience with trauma, depression, and anxiety.
Pet the Pup at the Party: At a house party, you have run out of small talk, and before anyone observes that how awkward you are, you have to find a pooch and pet it.
Head Over Hooves: My Heart Bleats for You: An apocalyptic dating simulator where you have to make a goat fall in love with you and then have to sacrifice it to save our world from eternal damnation.
Alfonsos Bowling Challenge: It is a funny, silly, free browser game that is about bowling and absolutely nothing else. You need to lift and slide a bowling ball around a bunch of cluttered stages.
The Book Of Beasts and Buddies: An interactive monster game filled with different creatures. Each page will take you to the brief Pokemon-inspired encounter.
Cooldog Teaches Typing: Its basically a typing game where you can boost your typing skills by playing. You are going to appreciate the gentle method of Cooldog.
Stick Shift: The creator of the game, Robert Yang says, Stick Shift is an autoerotic night-driving game about pleasuring a gay car. This game is a funny one that also offers food for thought.
Skeal: Its a small game and gonna give you a few good laughs over about five minutes. Youll get a downhill skiing experience in the game.
Go here to read the rest:
The Best Free PC Games of Multiple Category in 2021 - TechnoSports
- 11 new Android games from the last week: The best, worst, and everything in between (3/29/21 - 4/4/21) - Android Police - April 4th, 2021
- Classic games like chess and Sudoku are now easier to play on iPhones and iPads - TechRadar - April 4th, 2021
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: 'Dungeon & Puzzles', 'Stick Fight: The Game', and Today's Other New Releases and Sales - Touch Arcade - April 4th, 2021
- The Three Best and Worst Games of March 2021 - COGconnected - April 4th, 2021
- Google Play Pass now has over 800 games, apps - HT Tech - April 4th, 2021
- The Easiest Ways to Boost Your Gamerscore from the Xbox Games of March 2021 - TheXboxHub - April 4th, 2021
- Game of the Month: March 2021's Best PS5, PS4 Games - Pure PlayStation - April 4th, 2021
- This Weeks VR Game Roundup: New Archery Game, Kitchen Island VR - VR Fitness Insider - April 4th, 2021
- Best New Android Games This Week: The Wake, Quick Fire, Dual Summoners, and More - DroidGamers - April 4th, 2021
- It Takes Two review: This is how it runs on PC - Laptop Mag - April 4th, 2021
- Pillars of Active Aging - Old School Puzzles And Games To Promote Active Aging Brain Health - LNP | LancasterOnline - March 4th, 2021
- Tvinnr: Basic tips to help you enjoy this relaxing puzzle game - Pocket Gamer - March 4th, 2021
- Maquette is a neat puzzle game that packs an emotional punch - The Next Web - March 4th, 2021
- Our most anticipated indie games of 2021 - Rock Paper Shotgun - March 4th, 2021
- MonkeyBox 2: Cards! is an upcoming puzzle adventure game for iOS from TheCodingMonkeys - Pocket Gamer - March 4th, 2021
- Play with Gravity in Gravifire on Xbox and Switch - TheXboxHub - March 4th, 2021
- Lovin Games Weekly - There is a new Aliens game on the way - Lovin Dublin - March 4th, 2021
- It Takes Two Isn't Focusing on Replayability, Won't Have Collectibles - GameRant - March 4th, 2021
- The Video Games to Play This Month: Get Tiny with Maquette, It Takes Two, and More! - The Portland Mercury - March 4th, 2021
- 50% Kemco RPG and Puzzle Games on PS Store - GLYFE Nation - March 4th, 2021
- Worst Pokmon Spin-off Games Nintendo Should Never Remake - Screen Rant - March 4th, 2021
- Super Rare Games giving immersive puzzle game Creaks a physical Switch release next week - GoNintendo - March 4th, 2021
- Every Uncharted Game, Ranked Worst To Best | Screen Rant - Screen Rant - March 4th, 2021
- 10 Games We Need To See On PSVR2 That Could Actually Happen On PS5 - TheGamer - March 4th, 2021
- PC Review - 'Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead' - WorthPlaying.com - March 4th, 2021
- The Next Hawks Coach Will Have to Solve the Trae Young Puzzle - The Ringer - March 4th, 2021
- Sponsored: 5 games that make you think like a programmer - Gamasutra - March 4th, 2021
- Inked review - "If only looks were everything" | Articles - Pocket Gamer - March 4th, 2021
- From Portal to Witcher 3: The games people cheat at the most! - European Gaming Industry News - March 4th, 2021
- 5 Best PC Boxing games to play in 2021 - Gameranx - March 4th, 2021
- What Are the Most Popular Types of Mobile Game? | TechQuila - TechQuila - February 19th, 2021
- The Legend of Zelda games ranked! - The Guardian - February 19th, 2021
- Wordsmyth is a beautiful daily word game coming soon to iOS and Android - Pocket Gamer - February 19th, 2021
- Review: She Remembered Caterpillars - Movies Games and Tech - February 19th, 2021
- Artie raises $10 million as it pivots to make instant games - VentureBeat - February 19th, 2021
- Fortnite Creative gets callout for puzzles and platformers - AltChar - February 19th, 2021
- Top 10 games to download and play first on your new Apple iPhone - Gadget Bridge - February 19th, 2021
- Outer Wilds launches this summer on Nintendo Switch - Shacknews - February 19th, 2021
- Steam Developer Banned After Trying to Trick Users About Positive Reviews - VICE - February 19th, 2021
- Global Games and Puzzles Market 2020 Industry Analysis, Key Drivers, Business Strategy, Opportunities and Forecast to 2025 Express Keeper - Express... - February 19th, 2021
- Next 10 Classic Horror Games To Play If You Liked The Medium - TheGamer - February 17th, 2021
- Game stores seeing an increase in new customers since the COVID-19 pandemic - WeAreGreenBay.com - February 17th, 2021
- The First 10 Games Released On The PS2 (In Chronological Order) - TheGamer - February 17th, 2021
- Zynga Expects Its Mobile Gaming Empire to Grow More Than 30% In 2021 - Motley Fool - February 17th, 2021
- 8 Underrated Open-World Games (That Came Out In The Last 5 Years) - GameRant - February 17th, 2021
- The Room 4: Old Sins Is Out For PC, And Prettier Than Ever - Kotaku - February 17th, 2021
- Knight's Retreat Review - Chess but not! - TheXboxHub - February 17th, 2021
- Soapbox: We Were Here, the Free PS4 Game No One Will Play with Me - Push Square - February 17th, 2021
- PS5 : HuniePop 2, another title that joins Twitch's list of banned games - Explica - February 17th, 2021
- 10 VR Games That Don't Give You Motion Sickness - TheGamer - February 17th, 2021
- 10 Things You Never Knew About The Origins Of Tetris | Game Rant - GameRant - February 17th, 2021
- Games of the week: The Medium, Spire Blast, Encodya and Solas 128 - Inverness Courier - February 17th, 2021
- Nokia 5.4 review this ones for the stock Android fans on a tight budget - Business Insider India - February 17th, 2021
- Thorny Puzzle Title Room To Grow Is Coming To PC This Month - Bleeding Cool News - February 14th, 2021
- Imaginative Puzzle Game QV Heading To Steam | TheGamer - TheGamer - February 14th, 2021
- 10 Open World Games That Have No Combat | Game Rant - GameRant - February 14th, 2021
- Schell Games Talks I Expect You To Die 2 And VR's Future - UploadVR - February 14th, 2021
- ConnecTank Is a Multiplayer Tank Battle and Puzzle Game Coming This Fall - SuperParent - February 14th, 2021
- Best Valentines Day games for couples: top titles to play with your loved one - TechRadar - February 14th, 2021
- Outer Wilds And The Best Games That Use Time Loops - TheGamer - February 14th, 2021
- The Most Peaceful Games of 2020, Ranked | ScreenRant - Screen Rant - February 14th, 2021
- Best new mobile games on iOS and Android this February - Metro.co.uk - February 14th, 2021
- PS4 Update: Download This New F2P PlayStation 4 Game - RealSport101 - February 14th, 2021
- The DeanBeat: Has the game industry hit its peak with crazy valuations or just begun its growth? - VentureBeat - February 14th, 2021
- Video game review: 'The Medium' a messy horror game with inventive puzzles - telegraphherald.com - February 14th, 2021
- TouchArcade Game of the Week: 'Knightin'+' - Touch Arcade - February 14th, 2021
- Numskull Games Offers Sneak Peek At Upcoming Titles, Reveals RICO London - TheGamer - February 14th, 2021
- Recursive Puzzle Game, Maquette, to be Released in March - mxdwn.com - February 11th, 2021
- Tackle thorny problems in 'Room to Grow' a plant pushing puzzle game launching on Steam for PC & Mac 25th February 2021! - Gamasutra - February 11th, 2021
- PS5 and PS4 free game bonus: Grab a friend and download co-op puzzler for free - Express - February 11th, 2021
- Somethings Fishy About This Steam Games Very Positive Reviews - Kotaku - February 11th, 2021
- Human Fall Flat Was Originally Designed To Be Portal Meets Limbo - TheGamer - February 11th, 2021
- Tilting Point will invest up to $60 million in user acquisition for Loop Games Match 3D game - VentureBeat - February 11th, 2021
- Every App And VR Game Coming To Oculus App Lab For Quest - UploadVR - February 11th, 2021
- Nuts Review- Hiding Above the Trees, Looking For Squirrels - DualShockers - February 11th, 2021
- A bit about our currently nameless game company, and what we're working on at the moment - Gamasutra - February 11th, 2021
- 'Breath Of The Wild' Reinvented Zelda Games. 'Bowser's Fury' Does That For Mario - Mashable India - February 11th, 2021
- Slipways was the best demo in the Steam Games Festival, but it's gone now - Rock Paper Shotgun - February 9th, 2021
- Move Over, Mother 3 - THESE Nintendo Games Should Be Localized Too - CBR - Comic Book Resources - February 9th, 2021
- Solve puzzles in a recursive world where everything is simultaneously tiny and massive - PC Gamer - February 9th, 2021