Have you ever been playing a game that supports couch cooperative play, but when you look around, you have no one to play with? While couch co-op is a great feature in games, without an online matchmaking system, things can be harder to play with friends. Enter Steams Remote Play Together feature, which, if a game allows it, will connect two devices using Steam by streaming a gameplay session so different parties can play on it.
For more details on Remote Play Together, check out this official Steam post to see if it is a feature you want to give a try. For the best games, you can play with a friend using Remote Play Together, read on below.
Simply put, the Lego games are easy and fun experiences for people of any age, plus feature some of the most popular franchises in the world. From Star Wars and Lord of the Rings to Harry Potter and Jurassic World, you are going to find a story you grew up adoring and enjoy it in a new way by playing through levels as dozens of characters and breaking down the environments blocky setup.
Are you a fan of 1930s-era cartoons and wish you could play a game like that? Cuphead brings that unique experience forward in a challenging boss battle game with a few platforming challenges that will have you and your friend howling in frustration but continually coming back for more until you overcome each obstacle. Every aspect of Cuphead, from its jazzy music to each hand-drawn frame of gameplay, will have you smiling and enjoying this one of a kind game.
Garrys Mod is a top-rated sandbox tool that houses tons of community-created games, levels, and other content. It is one of the few games in the world that does not hold you back from realizing your ideas, all while enforcing experimentation to make unique experiences. When you talk about community-driven games, there is no better example than Garrys Mod.
Hotshot Racing is an arcade racer that calls back to games like Daytona USA, which honestly, we do not see enough of in todays gaming offerings. Eight racers compete against each other on tracks with quick turns requiring drifting, bumping, and reaching the next checkpoint before time runs out. Hotshot Racing features simple graphics and fun, fast gameplay, which makes it stand out as one of the best racing games you need to try with a friend.
Some of the best indie games are the ones that take wonky physics and build a game around them. Human Fall Flat does precisely that with this 3D platformer. Each level is made up of floating islands with varying obstacles to pass. Should you fall, you will land right back on the island, giving this title lighthearted, no pressure gameplay that you and your friend can laugh along to as the hours tick by.
There are no other puzzle games like the Portal franchise. While we may never get a third entry in the series, Portal 2 is a blast from start to finish. While you will enjoy the single-player campaigns humor and physics-based gameplay, you can receive all of that with expanded puzzles in the cooperative campaign. Play as two robots named Atlas and P-body and complete tests for everyones favorite evil robot, GLaDOS.
Here is a simple concept: lets put rocket-powered vehicles in an arena and have them knock a giant ball into the opposing teams goal. Even people who are not fans of soccer can enjoy Rocket Leagues flying, fast-paced gameplay. The game is straightforward to play, but hard to master, since as you get more time with the game, you will learn how to juggle the ball through the air and flip your way into outperforming the opposition. There are very few experiences as rewarding as the explosions from pulling off some fancy maneuvers to score a goal in Rocket League.
Shovel Knight is well known for being one of the best 2D platforming games ever made. Graphically and gameplay-wise, it reminds us of older gamers of titles from the NES days like Ducktales, but it stands out on its own for being a pure joy to play through with a friend. As Shovel Knight, you use your trusty gardening tool to dig up treasure, bounce on enemies, and traverse your way through a variety of environments with brilliant chiptune music to bop your head to while on the way.
The Civilization games are iconic strategy games for building an empire to rule the world over other governments. Develop and expand your technology, culture, warfare, and other aspects with iconic leaders from throughout Earths history and prove your civilization stands above all others (but most importantly, your friends). These games can take a long time to complete, but every moment is a worthwhile endeavor that will have you and your friend talking for weeks about.
Not every game needs to be a complicated idea with unique gameplay aspects. Tabletop Simulator is a physics-based title that lets you and your friends play board games together. The sandbox and available community created mods will allow you to design and play virtually any tabletop game you desire. For a fun time that will call back to your favorite tabletop games, be sure to take a look at this fun, community-driven game.
Read this article:
The 10 best games to play with Steams Remote Play Together - Gamepur
- Supraland Review GameSpew - GameSpew - October 23rd, 2020
- RetroBeat: 5 other games Nintendo needs to finally bring to the U.S. - VentureBeat - October 23rd, 2020
- Gen Z mobile users more likely to play games, but spend less time in top titles - Pocket Gamer.Biz - October 23rd, 2020
- Embrace the parkour madness of BH Trials on Xbox One - TheXboxHub - October 23rd, 2020
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: 'Fire Emblem' Headed West, 'Pokemon Sword/Shield: The Crown Tundra' and Today's Other New Releases and Sales - Touch Arcade - October 23rd, 2020
- Train your fingers and become Lord of the Click on Xbox One - TheXboxHub - October 23rd, 2020
- Dodging Death In Disc Room Is A Lot Of Fun - Kotaku - October 23rd, 2020
- PUYO PUYO TETRIS 2 To Introduce RPG Elements With The Brand-New "Skill Battle" Mode - GameFragger.com - October 23rd, 2020
- The best games on Xbox Game Pass for console and PC right now (October 2020) - For The Win - October 22nd, 2020
- RPG? Puzzle? Parlor Game? Escape Room? This Game Is All Four and More - Publishers Weekly - October 22nd, 2020
- Puzzle Break Long Island is Back, With More Fun and Safety than Ever Before! - LongIsland.com - October 22nd, 2020
- Forget Games with Gold, this Xbox Game Pass addition is the big news for October - Express - October 22nd, 2020
- Ban for annoying puzzle ads which don't represent the actual game - Wales Online - October 22nd, 2020
- Why people are still obsessed with candy crush saga - Livemint - October 22nd, 2020
- The 25 Best Horror Games To Play On Halloween 2020 - GameSpot - October 22nd, 2020
- Blaseball developer is bringing a 'slice of life' puzzle game to PC next year - PC Gamer - October 20th, 2020
- Best upcoming Xbox Series X games you'll need to play - CNET - October 20th, 2020
- McAdam: Salary arbitration a bigger puzzle this offseason - bostonsportsjournal.com - October 20th, 2020
- TAFFY: FEED THE KITTY, App Game Based on the Cartoon TAFFY, is Now Available - Broadway World - October 20th, 2020
- Forget Games with Gold, this Xbox Game Pass addition is the big news for October - True Hollywood Talk - October 20th, 2020
- 5 games that sparked the 'casual' player movement - The Star - October 20th, 2020
- Genshin Impact Amber Puzzle: Win cool Prizes, use this simple guide to click Amber photos! Only a week... - The Sportsrush - October 20th, 2020
- 10 Most Innovative Indie Platformers | Game Rant - GameRant - October 20th, 2020
- What the critics are saying about Amnesia: Rebirth - SVG - October 20th, 2020
- Chiefs kept on the ground, but run past Bills anyway - Arkansas Online - October 20th, 2020
- 10 Games That Are Educational And Fun | TheGamer - TheGamer - October 18th, 2020
- Sony Refuses To Discount PS4 Version Of Return Of the Obra Dinn - Screen Rant - October 18th, 2020
- Apex Legends, Jiu Jitsu, Monster Hunter & Other Trailers Released This Week - CBR - Comic Book Resources - October 18th, 2020
- Ban for annoying puzzle ads which don't represent the actual game - Bristol Live - October 18th, 2020
- Cube Escape dodges the end of the Flash era with a new collection on Steam - PC Gamer - October 18th, 2020
- TouchArcade Game of the Week: 'Poor Thief' TouchArcade - Touch Arcade - October 17th, 2020
- Boundary-breaking in video games is unholy and wrong - The A.V. Club - October 17th, 2020
- 5 great horror games for 2020: Where to get that Halloween horror fix - Sportskeeda - October 17th, 2020
- Ban for annoying puzzle ads which don't represent the actual game - MyLondon - October 17th, 2020
- PS4 New Releases - New PS4 Games Releasing This Week (October 19 - October 25) - PlayStation Universe - October 17th, 2020
- Review: Whats Inside the Box? A Rewarding (Rewording) Time - The New York Times - October 15th, 2020
- Best Android and iOS games of the week [15/10/2020] re:Jerusalem - re:Jerusalem - October 15th, 2020
- 8 Tips for Improving Reaction Time in Video Games - VGR.com - October 15th, 2020
- I Am Rubber, You Are Glue! Celebrating 30 Years Of Monkey Island - TheGamer - October 15th, 2020
- Playrix's ads banned in UK as misleading - Game World Observer - October 15th, 2020
- The Kansas City Chiefs May Have Just Identified the Missing Piece to Their Super Bowl Puzzle - Sportscasting - October 15th, 2020
- Before the 'Amnesia': Looking Back on Frictional Games' 'Penumbra' Series - Bloody Disgusting - October 15th, 2020
- Raji: An Ancient Epic arrives on Steam today, a tale about Indian mythology - PC Invasion - October 15th, 2020
- Have You Heard Of The Internets Hardest Puzzle And Biggest Mystery? Check Out Cicada 3301 - Scary Mommy - October 13th, 2020
- Galacide Takes the Speed and Intensity of a SHMUP and Adds in a Dash of Match Puzzling for a Thrilling Alien Adventure Coming to Consoles October 23... - October 13th, 2020
- Stay off the web with these games - The New Indian Express - October 13th, 2020
- Renegade and EC Comics Team Up to Bring Classic Comic Covers to the World of Puzzles - GeekTyrant - October 13th, 2020
- Treat Yourself This Spooky Season with These 5 Indie Games - Nerdist - October 13th, 2020
- Hakim Ziyech is the final piece of the Chelsea jigsaw puzzle - The Pride of London - October 13th, 2020
- 10 Best 2D Games On Steam (According To Metacritic) - TheGamer - October 13th, 2020
- The Most Fun Virtual Murder Mystery Parties You Can Host This Halloween - Oprah Mag - October 13th, 2020
- Reflection of Mine IS A Difficult Puzzle Game Headed For Xbox One, PS5, And Nintendo Switch - Happy Gamer - October 10th, 2020
- Every Pokemon Game On The 3DS, Ranked (According To Metacritic) - GameRant - October 10th, 2020
- Explore Ancient Greece in This Weeks Good-Ass Games at Good-Ass Prices - The Root - October 10th, 2020
- Sony Reveals 10 PS4 Games That Won't Work on PS5 | Game Rant - GameRant - October 10th, 2020
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: 'Filament', 'I Am Dead', 'Game Dev Tycoon', and Today's Other New Releases, Plus the Latest Sales - Touch Arcade - October 8th, 2020
- 10 Super Mario Spin-Offs That Are Nothing Like The Main Games - TheGamer - October 8th, 2020
- From Game Boy to 3DS: The legacy of Nintendo's handhelds - GamesIndustry.biz - October 8th, 2020
- 10 PC Games to Check Out This October - Power Up Gaming - October 8th, 2020
- The Epic Games Store free games of the week are Abzu & Rising Storm 2 - PC Invasion - October 8th, 2020
- Pokemon: A Step-By-Step Guide To Soft Resetting | TheGamer - TheGamer - October 8th, 2020
- Ghost of a Tale, Neighbours Back From Hell, The Survivalists, FIFA 21, and Ikenfell hit the Switch - Games Asylum - October 8th, 2020
- 10 Great Multitasking Games Similar To Overcooked | Game Rant - GameRant - October 8th, 2020
- 'Rain City' is the perfect puzzle game to spend a few hours on | Clocked - Happy Mag - October 7th, 2020
- Lesson of the Day: 35 Thoughts About Mario on Super Marios 35th Anniversary - The New York Times - October 7th, 2020
- Best-selling book Prisoners of Geography eyes board games, strategy games, quizzes and puzzles in edutainment licensing move - Toy News - October 7th, 2020
- 2D Games vs. 3D Games: What Are the Differences? | MakeUseOf - MakeUseOf - October 7th, 2020
- 'QB Planets' Takes Players to a World of Beautiful Cube Puzzles - Indie Games Plus - October 7th, 2020
- Swords of Gargantua Creators Thirdverse Secures $8.5M Funding for More VR Games - Road to VR - October 7th, 2020
- Steam's Autumn Game Festival Is On Now With Tons Of Free Demos - TheGamer - October 7th, 2020
- Southgate's England puzzle: lots of new pieces but no clear pattern - The Guardian - October 7th, 2020
- After Almost A Year Of Epic Exclusivity, Mind-Bending Puzzler Superliminal Is Coming To Steam - TheGamer - October 6th, 2020
- Vegas Golden Knights: Pietrangelo is the final piece to the Stanley Cup puzzle - Vegas Hockey Knight - October 6th, 2020
- Create Your Own Games With This Discounted Training Bundle - PCMag.com - October 6th, 2020
- Surrealist Puzzle-Platformer 'DARQ' Headed to Current And Next-Gen Consoles - Bloody Disgusting - October 6th, 2020
- Holiday 2020 Gift Guide - Great PS4 Games & Accessories To Buy This Holiday Season - PlayStation Universe - October 4th, 2020
- Why be bored? A new board-game bar opens in downtown Canton - Canton Repository - October 4th, 2020
- Pikuniku is free on the Epic Games Store - KitGuru - October 3rd, 2020
- Pikuniku, the adorable game of dystopia and revolution, is free on the Epic Store - PC Gamer - October 3rd, 2020
- Family Game Night Is Back On In 2020 With Help From Geppetto's Toys - Coronado Eagle and Journal - October 3rd, 2020