Survivor week 3 started with discussions about who wasgoing home right away. There are 20previous winners backfighting for $2 million, so these players do not mess around. Although, yet again no one tries to vote off the Robfather Rob Mariano. Lets take a look at who was voted off in the fourth tribal council with Jeff Probst.
[Warning: Survivor Season 40: Winners at War spoilers ahead]
Over on the Sele tribe, Adam Klein and Denise Stapley suggest voting off Parvati Shallow if they end up going to Tribal Council. Ethan Zohn seems to agree with the suggestion, but in a private discussion, he admits he would not let that happen.
At Dakals camp, Tyson Apostol suggests getting rid of thequeen of Survivor, and Yul Kwon agrees, momentarily.
Im thinking throwing Sandras name out would be wise, Tyson tells Yul. Toppling the queen would please everyone here.
However, Yul second-guesses himself after Sandra Diaz-Twine catches a large shark for everyone to eat. Instead, he throws Tyson under the bus telling Sandra that Tyson wanted to vote her out. Luckily, there is an Immunity & Reward challenge before anyone votes.
Dakal takes the early lead in the challenge, as usual. When it comes time for the puzzle, Rob Mariano has issues getting the rope up, and we think hes lost the challenge again for Sele. However, he redeems himself with the puzzle catching up quickly to the Dakal tribe.
It comes down to the very end of the challenge the players are neck and neck, with only one to two pieces remaining. Sarah Lacina knocks two pieces off of her tree, and viewers think that Sele might win a challenge.
However, Sele has no such luck. They lose and are heading to Tribal Council to vote off their third player in a row.
Its also interesting that Sandra sits out yet another challenge, but her tribe won, so it doesnt matter. Were glad that Tyson wasnt sent home, at least.
When the Sele tribe returns to camp, things are at a stand-still. The contestants all sit and stare at each other for about 40 minutes until Jeremy gets up to begin discussions.
Ben Driebergen, Denise, Adam, and Jeremy Collins are gunning for Parvati. They feel she is more dangerous than either Rob or Ethan. However, Adam tells Rob that he has the numbers for Parvati. Yes, you read that correctly. Adam told Parvatis number one alliance member that they wanted to vote her off.
Boston Rob is somebody that I would like to work with long-term, Adam says.
Although the young man doesnt seem to understand how Rob plays the game, Robfather immediately goes back and tells Parvati what went down with Adam.
Adam broke the cardinal rule of Survivor, Parvati explains. Im ready to pounce on that guy.
So, word travels quickly through the tribe that Adam is playing both sides of the game. He is trying to be in an alliance with everyone and promptly ends up in an alliance with no one.
Later that night, at Tribal Council, Rob, Parvati, and Ethan all vote for Adam. However, the other alliance on the island has different plans. Ben, Michele, Denise, and Jeremy vote out Ethan. He becomes the fourth person on the Edge of Extinction Island, but not before bequeathing his fire token to Parvati.
Find out who gets voted off next week when Survivor returns on Wednesday, Mar. 4, 2020 at 8 p.m. on CBS.
Read more:Survivor 40: Winners at War: How Do 6 Players Each Already Have a Hidden Immunity Idol?
- 16 Aesthetically Pleasing Puzzles and Games to Play at Home - The New York Times - March 30th, 2020
- THE TICKER: What now for the Tokyo Games? Says IOC chief Bach, This is like a huge jigsaw puzzle - The Sports Examiner - March 30th, 2020
- Chess: an expert took an hour to solve this simple puzzle can you do better? - Financial Times - March 30th, 2020
- 10 Online Games You'll Get Totally Lost in (in a Good Way) - POPSUGAR - March 29th, 2020
- With games on hold, PawSox adjusting to a strange new normal in final season before move to Worcester - thegardnernews.com - March 29th, 2020
- The Best Cheap PC Games You Can Buy On Steam Right Now - GameSpot - March 29th, 2020
- PuzzleScript: The free puzzle-building tool that lets you make games in minutes - BingePost - March 28th, 2020
- Here's what people are doing to pass the time during coronavirus isolation - ABC News - March 28th, 2020
- Solve Mesmerizing Puzzles In VR With FORM - GameTyrant - March 28th, 2020
- If you're in the mood for a mobile puzzle game, Monument Valley 2 is free - Destructoid - March 28th, 2020
- Who Should Be Inducted Into The 2020 Video Game Hall Of Fame? - 98.5 The Sports Hub - March 27th, 2020
- COVID-19: Top 5 infotainment iOS apps to keep your kids happy and learn skills during the lockdown - Deccan Herald - March 27th, 2020
- Banana Panda games and puzzles are fun, educational toys for toddlers that encourage cognitive development my 19-month-old loves them - INSIDER - March 26th, 2020
- The Room VR: A Dark Matter is the best VR escape room game - CNET - March 26th, 2020
- Blockade Games Adds Puzzle and Game Development Services to Its Offerings - SludgeFeed - March 26th, 2020
- The 26 best Nintendo Switch games to play through the quarantine - For The Win - March 26th, 2020
- New Nintendo Direct Mini Highlights a Wide Variety of Games Coming to Nintendo Switch This Year - Yahoo Finance - March 26th, 2020
- Rachel Lowe to develop new puzzles, board games and card games for Beano - Toy News - March 26th, 2020
- Galway have all the pieces to solve All-Ireland puzzle - Farrell - Independent.ie - March 26th, 2020
- 20 best games to play if you are self-isolating during the coronavirus outbreak | London Evening Standard - Evening Standard - March 26th, 2020
- Newsdio: Oleg Nesterenko's blog - Beidi Guo, developer of LUNA The Shadow Dust, on how story and environmental narrative increase repeatability in... - March 26th, 2020
- Spyder is a game about a spider that's a spy. And it's on Apple Arcade now. - iMore - March 26th, 2020
- Deciding to Postpone the Olympics Was Tough. Actually Moving Them May Be Tougher. - The New York Times - March 26th, 2020
- The 21 best PC games on Xbox Game Pass for PC right now (March 2020) - For The Win - March 26th, 2020
- The Bucs keep the band together on defense - Tampa Bay Times - March 25th, 2020
- We got 5 game devs to explain why Animal Crossing is so damn good - The Next Web - March 25th, 2020
- Bit of Land in the Seine - The New York Times - March 25th, 2020
- How to solve the Button Puzzle in the Quarantine Zone in Half-Life: Alyx - Gamepur - March 25th, 2020
- Heal is a story-driven puzzle game for iOS and Android that aims to cover heavy topics such as dementia - Pocket Gamer - March 25th, 2020
- What's Still on Ravens To-Do List Now that the defensive line has been addressed, the - BaltimoreRavens.com - March 25th, 2020
- Did you solve it? Meet the puzzle king - The Guardian - March 24th, 2020
- Creative Video Games to Play While Quarantined - Hyperallergic - March 24th, 2020
- People are curbing their stay-at-home anxiety the analog way: With puzzles - CNN - March 24th, 2020
- Puzzles and Kids Toys Flying Off Shelves Amid Coronavirus Pandemic - TMZ - March 24th, 2020
- Doom Eternal: Tips and tricks to survive the whole game - VentureBeat - March 24th, 2020
- Its a Perfect Time to Play Video Games. And You Shouldnt Feel Bad About It. - The New York Times - March 23rd, 2020
- Can you solve it? Meet the puzzle king - The Guardian - March 23rd, 2020
- Release Radar: Our pick of the week's best TV, movies, and games (March 23 - 29) - GamesRadar+ - March 23rd, 2020
- The Revolution In Educational Gaming Will Not Be Recognizable - Forbes - March 23rd, 2020
- Games of the week Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Murder By Numbers, Crossy Road Castle and Butter Royale - Inverness Courier - March 23rd, 2020
- Philly-based puzzle company offers a visually stunning antidote to the coronavirus craziness - The Philadelphia Citizen - March 23rd, 2020
- PC's Leslie Huffman named LKC player of the year | News, Sports, Jobs - Marietta Times - March 23rd, 2020
- Title win the last piece of the puzzle for stoked Cats - The West Australian - March 22nd, 2020
- Tired of the coronavirus lockdown? Here are five games to pass the time - Deccan Herald - March 21st, 2020
- Commanding the Situation - The New York Times - March 21st, 2020
- One Of The Best Switch Games Is Discounted On The Eshop - GameSpot - March 21st, 2020
- UK turns to board games, puzzles, and crafting as suppliers and toy shops prepare families for school closures - Toy News - March 21st, 2020
- From Proust to puzzles: The coronavirus is shifting the focus of France's star rabbi - JTA News - March 21st, 2020
- Stuck at home? 10 activities for families to try to keep busy while out of school - Austin Daily Herald - Austin Herald - March 21st, 2020
- UNTITLED GOOSE GAME SNEAKS AWAY WITH THE WIN FOR GAME OF THE YEAR AT THE 20th ANNUAL GAME DEVELOPERS CHOICE AWARDS - Associated Press - March 20th, 2020
- Your turn to find some fun with the family - The Spokesman-Review - March 20th, 2020
- How you can help local businesses while still practicing social distancing during the coronavirus outbreak - OregonLive - March 20th, 2020
- Lilith Games Brings the Puzzle-Filled Fun of Mr. Pumpkin 2 to Mobile This April - GamingLyfe Network - March 19th, 2020
- This 1000-Piece Puzzle Will Help You Rediscover Classic Childhood Toys and Games - HouseBeautiful.com - March 19th, 2020
- Thinking Inside the Box by Adrienne Raphel review adventures with crosswords - The Guardian - March 19th, 2020
- UNTITLED GOOSE GAME SNEAKS AWAY WITH THE WIN FOR GAME OF THE YEAR AT THE 20th ANNUAL GAME DEVELOPERS CHOICE AWARDS - GlobeNewswire - March 19th, 2020
- The Best Free Games to Try Out From the Steam Game Festival - Lifehacker - March 19th, 2020
- Dr Kawashima's Brain Training for Nintendo Switch review: entertaining and useful - but doesn't live up to the original game - Hartlepool Mail - March 19th, 2020
- 'When the Past Was Around' Tells a Heartbreaking Story Through Puzzles - Indie Games Plus - March 19th, 2020
- Being on lockdown isnt all fun and games but families need fun and these games help - fox4kc.com - March 19th, 2020
- Bored at home? Tabletop games help ease the self-isolation blahs - Madison.com - March 19th, 2020
- The 19 best video games to play during coronavirus isolation - PennLive - March 18th, 2020
- The Biggest Puzzle This Escape Room Company Must Solve? How to Grow the Right Way - Inc. - March 18th, 2020
- Chess: controversial world Candidates starts in Ekaterinburg but will it finish? - Financial Times - March 18th, 2020
- The 9 best two-player board games - Vox.com - March 18th, 2020
- Coronavirus: i paper will include a four-page games and crosswords pull-out, plus how to get it delivered - inews - March 18th, 2020
- Being on lockdown isn't all fun and games. But families need fun - and these games help - KTVZ - March 18th, 2020
- 6 Fun Indoor Activities to Beat the Extreme Cold in Ontario - Net Newsledger - March 18th, 2020
- How rookies Adam Fox and Ryan Lindgren became the top 'D' pair for NY Rangers - The Journal News | LoHud.com - March 18th, 2020
- Futsal Super League: The exciting second round returns with three Matchday 6 games - Kawowo Sports - March 18th, 2020
- Atlanta institution offers 'variety' of indoor activities - FOX 5 Atlanta - March 18th, 2020
- Supercell soft-launches match-and-solve puzzle game with meta similar to that of Wildscapes - Game World Observer - March 17th, 2020
- 24 Jigsaws and Puzzle Games For Kids to Work on While Home From School - POPSUGAR - March 17th, 2020
- Bust stuck-at-home boredom with these Target game and puzzle deals - Real Homes - March 17th, 2020
- Heres Looking at You, Grid: A History of Crosswords and Their Fans - The New York Times - March 17th, 2020
- Five new Steam games you probably missed (March 16, 2020) - PC Gamer - March 17th, 2020
- Fun and educational games, activities to save your sanity during coronavirus school break - cleveland.com - March 17th, 2020
- The creator of Dicey Dungeons and VVVVVV is giving thousands of copies of his games away for free - PC Gamer - March 17th, 2020
- The Gamification Of Cybersecurity Training - Forbes - March 17th, 2020
- Games Inbox: Are you impressed by the Xbox Series X? - Metro.co.uk - March 17th, 2020