Midfield general Steven Davis insists Rangers must learn from their mistakes if they are to cope with the pressure of halting Old Firm rivals Celtics 10-in-a-row bid.
The Ibrox men are gunning for a first title under Steven Gerrard and to stop Celtic from making history.
Northern Ireland captain Davis knows what it takes to win titles at Rangers, having done so three times during his first spell at the club from 2008 to 2012.
He warns the Ibrox side cant afford another slump after the New Year break like last season that allowed the Hoops to pull clear on the road to 9 In A Row.
He insists Rangers must show their quality and bottle.
Davis senses the club are raring to go again after last season ended so dramatically due to the COVID-19 pandemic that halted all football.
Celtic were well ahead in the table when the virus crisis hit in March but Rangers felt aggrieved the Bhoys were awarded a ninth successive title without all the games being played.
Davis and his team-mates have been back training since mid-June and he is relishing what lies ahead, knowing full well that Rangers cannot perform as they did after last terms winter break.
The 35-year-old said: We were disappointed the season was curtailed but now we have a massive season ahead. We need to try and build for that and get as much work in as possible.
The season ahead is going to be huge. We know the importance of it and how it will be vital for us to deal with that pressure.
In the first half of last season we were excellent.
But we need to figure out why we did not keep that up in the second half of the season
We cannot continue that form. We must step up to the challenge.
We already have ability in our squad and I am sure the manager will be looking to add more quality that will give everyone a lift for the title race.
Davis offered an insight into the first few weeks of training at Rangers and it is evident Gerrard is working hard to ensure the players are physically ready for an August restart.
But he has also been working on the tactical side and Davis said: Everybody has looked after themselves during the lockdown and come back ready to go again.
We were given programmes by the club tough ones and the boys have come back in good shape.
At this stage it is about getting as fit as possible and trying to be as well prepared in terms of how we are going to play tactically.
During the season it was difficult to do that because of the number of the games we were involved in.
Last season we didnt have much preparation time in between games.
So this is a real chance to put down some markers in terms of how we want to play and the different systems we might use so that we all know our roles.
While all eyes in Scotland will be on the start of the new league campaign next month, Rangers also have to finish their Europa League tie with Bayer Leverkusen in Germany trailing 3-1 from the first leg at Ibrox.
It seems mission impossible but Davis, who has inspired his country to a number of shock results, refuses to give up hope.
He said: Leverkusen have had the benefit of finishing their league.
I am not sure what their programme will be in terms of preparing for the game with us and where they will be at in terms of fitness.
Hopefully by that stage we will be raring to go. It will be a tough task going away being two goals behind but you never know what could happen.
Davis says that the sooner fans can come back to stadiums the better, adding: Everyone is looking forward to the football beginning again.
We have been tuning in to the English Premier League and Bundesliga since they restarted and now we want to play games too.
Hopefully it will be in front of fans as soon as possible.
The midfielder was pleased for his former Southampton pals Adam Lallana, Virgil van Dijk, Sadio Mane and Dejan Lovren after they helped clinch Liverpools first title in 30 years.
He said: Liverpool have been unbelievable and their success is fully deserved. I was delighted for the boys I used to play with.
Adam has been a little bit unfortunate with injuries over the last two seasons so I am delighted for him. He is a top player and a top person as well.
Sadio has taken his game to another level. I knew he could be the difference in games and hes been a tremendous asset.
And how Virgil has transformed the defence is unbelievable. The game is so easy for him. He is a top, top player and Dejan is, of course, a good player as well.
- Lab Rat dev skeptical of multiplatform launches and the virtues of virtual events - GamesIndustry.biz - September 18th, 2020
- The original Myst is coming to VR - The Verge - September 18th, 2020
- The top 10 games of the generation - Eurogamer.net - September 18th, 2020
- Epic Games: Three New Free to Play games revealed on Epic Games... - The Sportsrush - September 18th, 2020
- Successful Leamington gaming company is making a new game combining sudoku and Tetris in adventure mode - Kenilworth Weekly News - September 18th, 2020
- GAMES OF THE WEEK - The 5 best new mobile games for iOS and Android - September 17th 2020 - Pocket Gamer - September 18th, 2020
- Can You Break A Very Expensive Centrifuge? - FiveThirtyEight - September 18th, 2020
- All the Australian Indie Games Featured At PAX Online - Kotaku Australia - September 18th, 2020
- ARY AND THE SECRET OF SEASONS Review: An Adventure Of Puzzles And Problems - GameTyrant - September 16th, 2020
- Cubism Review: A VR Puzzle Game With All The Right Pieces - UploadVR - September 16th, 2020
- Game plan: the complete beginners' guide to gaming from buying a console to exploring new worlds - The Guardian - September 16th, 2020
- 10 Awesome Gundam Games You Never New Existed | TheGamer - TheGamer - September 16th, 2020
- Run Away With Me: The Pop Escapism Of 'Sayonara Wild Hearts' - NPR - September 14th, 2020
- How In-Game Photography Revitalizes and Enhances Gameplay - The Escapist - September 14th, 2020
- These are the latest Apple Arcade games for iPhone and more - Up News Info - September 14th, 2020
- 10 US Mobile Games That Are Coming In 2020 - South Florida Reporter - September 14th, 2020
- Cloud Gardens is a quietly beautiful vision of the post-apocalypse - PC Gamer - September 14th, 2020
- Gestalt: Steam and Cinder and Disjuntion Demos Available on PC; Coming Later to PS4 - Pure PlayStation - September 14th, 2020
- Roki To Be Released On Nintendo Switch This Fall | TheGamer - TheGamer - September 14th, 2020
- The 10 best games to play with Steams Remote Play Together - Gamepur - September 14th, 2020
- Genesis Noir and the hidden magic of games that feel like toys - Eurogamer.net - September 12th, 2020
- Immortals Fenyx Rising is a very Ubisoft take on Zelda: Breath of the Wild - PC Gamer - September 12th, 2020
- The Haunting of Bly Manor: 3 Tabletop Games to Make the Wait Less Horrifying - CBR - Comic Book Resources - September 12th, 2020
- Doom & Doom II for Android review: Glorious retro shooter action on the go - Android Central - September 12th, 2020
- Immortals Fenyx Rising is a messy mash-up of the best Nintendo and Ubisoft games this generation - Eurogamer.net - September 11th, 2020
- Math and philosophy have finally proven Kirby's evil - The A.V. Club - September 11th, 2020
- Annapurna Interactive launches stunning PS4 mega bundle to celebrate its 5th year Eurogamer.net - Aviation Analysis Wing - September 11th, 2020
- 3 reasons you need to be using a VPN like Surfshark on your Android phone (Sponsored) - Best gaming pro - September 11th, 2020
- Global Arcade Games Machine Market Study with COVID-19 Impact 2020 | HBANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., Taito Corporation (Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.),... - September 11th, 2020
- Weave through puzzles in spider platformer Webbed next year - Rock Paper Shotgun - September 11th, 2020
- The First Trailer for Puzzle Game 'Unpacking' Has Been Released And It's Very Satisfying - PVP Live - September 10th, 2020
- Why THIS Mario Game Never Released In The U.S. | Screen Rant - Screen Rant - September 10th, 2020
- 5 Discontinued Platformer Games That Almost Changed The Genre (& 5 That Are In Development) - GameRant - September 10th, 2020
- Watch Pro Photographers Try to Shoot with a $22 Bunny Camera - PetaPixel - September 10th, 2020
- MO: Astray Review - Superb Sci-Fi Horror with Puzzles and Slimes - Screen Rant - September 10th, 2020
- 15 N64 games that deserve sequels on the Nintendo Switch - GamesRadar+ - September 8th, 2020
- Can Microsoft's xCloud Take Games Streaming To The Next Level? - B&T - September 8th, 2020
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Tales Place Before Breath of the Wild - Siliconera - September 8th, 2020
- Tablet for Kids,7 Kids Tablet Android 1GB +16 GB Kids Edition Tablet,Dual Cameras IPS Eye Protection,Pre Installed Learning Apps,Games with Kids-Proof... - September 7th, 2020
- Fight Club: Limbo Vs. Little Nightmares - Which Is The Scarier Game - TheGamer - September 6th, 2020
- Puzzle Adventure With Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town - GameIndustry.com - September 6th, 2020
- Could You Repeat That Number? - The New York Times - September 6th, 2020
- Games and Puzzles Market 2020, Global Industry Size, Share, Analysis, Trends, Overview and Segmentation 2025 - The Research Process - September 6th, 2020
- Into The Breach Is Still Available On The Epic Games Store For Free - Happy Gamer - September 6th, 2020
- There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension review a dizzying torrent of ideas - The Guardian - September 6th, 2020
- Puzzler Cubism Is Coming To PC VR And Quest In September - UploadVR - September 6th, 2020
- Top 25 best puzzle games on iPhone and iPad - Pocket Gamer - September 6th, 2020
- Have you tried... solving puzzles with stinky fruit, treadmills, and pigs in The Last Campfire? - GamesRadar+ - September 4th, 2020
- The Independent Gamer: Deep Dive into 'Spiritfarer,' 'Sheepo' Drops on Steam - Hollywood Reporter - September 4th, 2020
- 4 Norse Mythology Games To Play Before Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Screen Rant - September 4th, 2020
- Rangers Defensive Core: A puzzle worth solving during the final month of the season - Dallas Sports Fanatic - September 4th, 2020
- A Name That Rings a Bell - The New York Times - September 4th, 2020
- Why Among Us Became One of the Biggest Games on Twitch Two Years After Release - Paste Magazine - September 4th, 2020
- Hands-on: Eye of the Temple is a Clever Room-scale Puzzler That Lets You Become Indiana Jones - Road to VR - September 4th, 2020
- Play Cyber Protocol and win 1000 dollars. RedDeerGames will pay for high score like in the old days - Gamasutra - September 4th, 2020
- New Kickstarter campaign launches the happiest puzzle in the world - Press Release - Digital Journal - September 4th, 2020
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: 'Secret Files 3', 'Under the Jolly Roger', 'Niche', and Today's Other New Releases and Sales - Touch Arcade - September 4th, 2020
- Carrion game/level designer Krzysztof Chomicki on managing amorphousness, gravity and screams - Game World Observer - September 4th, 2020
- STEP INTO THE SURREAL WORLD OF HOLOVISTA AHEAD OF THE GAME'S LAUNCH THIS SEPTEMBER - GamingLyfe Network - September 4th, 2020
- The Last Campfire review - puzzles abound in an elegant story of hope - Eurogamer.net - September 3rd, 2020
- Evergate Review Ever Great - GameSpot - September 3rd, 2020
- Narrative Puzzler Fire Tonight is Headed to Steam and Switch in 2021 - GameSpew - September 3rd, 2020
- The Next Walking Dead Game Is a Crossover With... Bridge Constructor? - CBR - Comic Book Resources - September 3rd, 2020
- PlayStation Now: Everything Arriving in September 2020 | CBR - CBR - Comic Book Resources - September 3rd, 2020
- Games Applications Hit Almost 1m on Apple App Store With 21% Share - Investors King Ltd - September 3rd, 2020
- New Comprehensive Report on Jigsaw Puzzle Market to Witness an Outstanding Growth during 2020 2025 with Top Players Like Tenyo, Toy Town, Cobble... - September 3rd, 2020
- 5 Discontinued Action Games That Almost Changed The Genre (& 5 That Are In Development) - GameRant - September 3rd, 2020
- Ever Forward Review | Review - The Digital Fix - September 1st, 2020
- 10 Best Platformers On The Super Nintendo (That Aren't Mario) - Game Rant - September 1st, 2020
- Q&A: Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Author of 'The Inheritance Games' - The Nerd Daily - September 1st, 2020
- How Similar Are Moon And Undertale? | TheGamer - TheGamer - September 1st, 2020
- Figment: Creed Valley is Coming to PC and Consoles in 2021 - GameSpew - September 1st, 2020
- PlayStation Now Adds Resident Evil 7, Final Fantasy XV, and More in September - Twinfinite - September 1st, 2020
- Made in India toy brands that are on top of their game - Cond Nast Traveller India - August 31st, 2020
- Eternal Hope Review A Bittersweet and Atmospheric Journey - Fiction Talk - August 31st, 2020
- 14 new Android games from the week of August 24, 2020 - Android Police - August 31st, 2020
- All Aflutter - The New York Times - August 30th, 2020
- RELICTA Review: Gravity Is Just Part Of The Puzzle - GameTyrant - August 30th, 2020
- Top Best Alternatives for Tetris Friends You would love to play - POP TIMES UK - August 30th, 2020
- Why Is Alibaba Expanding Its Online Gaming Business? - The Motley Fool - August 30th, 2020