PS4 New Releases Another week means another new set of PS4 games releasing this week. This weeks big titles include the return of Amnesia in Amnesia: Rebirth, Bless Unleashed finally releasing on PS4, and DOOM Eternals first big expansion.
In Amnesia: Rebirth, you are Tasi Trianon, waking up deep in the desert of Algeria. Days have passed. Where have you been? What did you do? Where are the others? Retrace your journey, pull together the fragments of your shattered past; it is your only chance to survive the pitiless horror that threatens to devour you. Time is against you. Step into Tasis shoes and guide her through her personal terror and pain. While you struggle to make your way through a desolate landscape, you must also struggle with your own hopes, fears, and bitter regrets. And still you must continue, step by step, knowing that if you fail you will lose everything.
CrossCode is all about how it plays! Take the best out of two popular genres, find a good balance between them and make a great game. Thats what CrossCode does. You get the puzzles of oldschool Action Adventure dungeons and are rewarded with the great variety of equipment you know and love from RPGs. During the fast-paced battles you will use the tools you find on your journey to reveal and exploit the enemies weaknesses and at the same time will be able to choose equipment and skills for a more in-depth approach in fighting your enemies.
Your war is not over slaying the Khan Maykr left an imbalance of power that threatens all of creation. With the aid of an old ally, battle your way back to Urdak and decide the fate of the cosmos once again. Your mission is now your own.
Can a dream transcend its owner? Follow the beautiful tale of Line an endearing paper in this atmospheric adventure with a hint of puzzles. Learn origami transformations to overcome obstacles and explore from a different perspective escaping from little big dangers. Help Line fulfilling the dream of its creator!
The year is 50 B.C. Gaul is entirely occupied by the Romans. Well, not entirely One small village of indomitable Gauls still holds out against the invaders. And life is not easy for the Roman legionaries who garrison the fortified camps of Totorum, Aquarium, Laudanum and Compendium. Peace reigns in the small Armorican village, where the villagers go about their daily business. Our two heroes, Asterix and Obelix, hunt wild boar, the blacksmith and the fishmonger quarrel, and the village chief strolls around the village square atop his shield.
Explore the massive and lively world with your allies and friends. Or embark on an epic adventure alone and push your limits. From the weapons you wield to the skills you unlock, you have full control of your characters development and actions. Every choice you make in the world of Bless will shape your story. So forge your destiny and make your adventure go down in history.
In GONNER 2, our altruistic and unexpected hero Ikk is back! And this time Death needs his help. Her lair has been taken over by a mysterious presence and she needs Ikk to take it down. Journey your way through deep dark chaotic places with sparks of unimaginable color and crazy bosses, all while trying to literally keep your head!! GONNER 2 is a procedurally-generated platformer with roguelike elements that will keep you on your toes now with more added, color and chaos!
Spellbreaks first Season, the Prologue titled The Gathering Storm arrives this week adding in new modes, talents, consumables, outfits, and a brand new Chapter System for you to experience.
GROOD is an indie 2.5D shoot em up made with spare robot parts and heavy metal. The gameplay blends classic shoot em up mechanics with modern low poly graphics, particles, shaders, and a hardcore soundtrack. Journey through different environments and all kinds of weather, from day until night. Annihilate an army of machines, and afterward, annihilate their bossesgo all the way to confirm that your battle paid off. Travel through woods, swamps, cities, frozen lands, deserts, and more. The dynamic weather system of the game means that your battle will take place in a different background every time you play. A forest will look wildly different under the rain at sunrise, in the noonday sun, and during an overnight snowfall.
Join man and goat in this chaotic, award-winning couch-co-op adventure! Tackle outlandish obstacle courses, complete rewarding challenges and dodge deadly obstacles in a hectic race to the checkout! Packed with a frantic 38 stage campaign and 3 hilariously fun PvP party modes for 2-8 players. Scream like a man! Scream like a goat! Scream together!
Embark on your quest to save the red-stick figure village in the hit first-person open-world action puzzle platformer. Roam and explore a grand interconnected world. Unlock new versatile abilities and combine them to overcome imaginative puzzles or uncover shrouded secrets. Defeat charging hordes in fast, frenetic first-person combat as you battle your way for an audience with the Blue King. Supraland is the ultimate sandbox adventure game and offers players of all ages a unique take on puzzles, exploration, and adventure!
As evil Megatron closes in on the Allspark, Bumblebee and the Autobots need a new commander to help save Earthyou! Assemble your squad and roll out for a battle that will rage from Central City to Cybertron and even to the local multiplayer arcade! More information to follow soon.
That covers all of this weeks releases. What are you most excited about?
- Starry Garden: Collect Constellations and Adorable Animals - TechAcute - November 29th, 2020
- Every Xbox Series X Launch Game Ranked from Worst To Best (According To Metacritic) - GameRant - November 29th, 2020
- Games with Gold: Gat out of Hell, The Raven Set Their Sights on Xbox Series X Owners - CBR - Comic Book Resources - November 27th, 2020
- 9 Online Puzzles That Will Give Your Brain a Workout - Study Breaks - November 27th, 2020
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: 'Girabox', 'More Dark', and Today's Other New Releases and Sales - Touch Arcade - November 27th, 2020
- Itch.io's Black Friday sale has Among Us and loads of indie goodies - Rock Paper Shotgun - November 27th, 2020
- The Legend of Bum-bo emerges from the sewer after a very difficult year - PCGamesN - November 27th, 2020
- Global Games and Puzzles Market 2020 to Witness Splendid Growth by 2027: Trefl SA, Springbok Puzzles, Eurographics, Inc., Ravensburger AG, Heye Puzzle... - November 27th, 2020
- Ten Puzzle Games You Must Have Played - Gameindustry.com - GameIndustry.com - November 26th, 2020
- Cook up a storm with this feast of games - Nintendo - November 26th, 2020
- Babe in the Woods - The New York Times - November 26th, 2020
- 'Spirit Of The North Enhanced Edition' Review: An Ethereal Escape - Electric Bento - November 26th, 2020
- Bored Of Playing Multiplayer Games? 7 Alternatives For You To Try - Our Culture - Our Culture Mag - November 26th, 2020
- 5 Memorable Viral Video Games (& 5 That Were Overhyped) - FandomWire - November 26th, 2020
- Home for the Holidays - toys and games | Holiday | unionleader.com - The Union Leader - November 26th, 2020
- First-Person Games vs. Third-Person Games: What Are the Differences? - MakeUseOf - November 26th, 2020
- Local Toy Store Thrive Amid Pandemic's Return To Board Games, Chess And Card Collecting - Rockland County Business Journal - November 26th, 2020
- Conferences join forces on virus testing procedures for refs - The Coastland Times - The Coastland Times - November 25th, 2020
- Xbox Live Games with Gold reveals final batch of games for 2020 - SlashGear - November 25th, 2020
- Buffalo Games adds pieces to its puzzle through two deals - Buffalo News - November 25th, 2020
- Satisfying Puzzles And Tunes Make 'Carto' Perfect On The Switch - UPROXX - November 25th, 2020
- Best new mobile games on iOS and Android - November 2020 round-up - Metro.co.uk - November 25th, 2020
- Everyone Has Gone Missing In Point And Click Tiny Room Stories: Town Mystery - TheGamer - November 25th, 2020
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War review: a game as bloated and overwhelming as its name - The Verge - November 25th, 2020
- United Way of Berks County guide has ways you can volunteer or give gifts this holiday season - The Mercury - November 25th, 2020
- The Best PSP Games of All Time - Best gaming pro - November 25th, 2020
- The Latest Games To Play In Indonesia & Win - Inside Pulse - November 25th, 2020
- We reviewed (nearly) every game out now for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X - The A.V. Club - November 25th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson is the missing piece to the Boston Celtics championship puzzle - NBA IN - November 25th, 2020
- More Dark Is A Puzzle-Platformer 'Intended For Adults', And It Launches On Switch This Week - Nintendo Life - November 25th, 2020
- STAFF OPINION: Hop in, loser. We're warping our sense of reality - The Beacon - November 23rd, 2020
- Rez and Tetris Effect Producer Tetsuya Mizuguchi Working on a "New Adventure with Synesthesia" with Enhance Games - Niche Gamer - November 23rd, 2020
- Mourinho: When the puzzle around him is perfect, Kane is fantastic - AS English - November 23rd, 2020
- Quick Trip to a Store and Back - The New York Times - November 23rd, 2020
- 10 Holiday Gifts to Give Any Game of Thrones Fans Missing the Show - Winter is Coming - November 23rd, 2020
- 'Call of Duty Mobile' & 'Among Us' Will Fight For The Title of Best Mobile Game 2020 - Digital Information World - November 23rd, 2020
- The Greatest Google Stadia Video games for 2020 - The Shepherd of the Hills Gazette - November 23rd, 2020
- Impact of Covid 19 On Augmented Reality Gaming Market 2020 Industry Challenges Business Overview And Forecast Research Study 2026 - The Market Feed - November 23rd, 2020
- Everything Else Leaked in the Capcom Hack | Game Rant - GameRant - November 23rd, 2020
- 5 Most Memorable Viral Video Games Of All Time (& 5 That Were Really Stupid, Now That We Think About It) - Screen Rant - November 21st, 2020
- TouchArcade Game of the Week: 'Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead' - Touch Arcade - November 21st, 2020
- Tetris movie officially in the works, will star Rocketman's Taron Egerton - Destructoid - November 21st, 2020
- 3 Of The Hottest Video Games Dropping In December 2020 - Gstyle magazine - November 21st, 2020
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: 'Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity', 'Micetopia', and Today's Other New Releases and Sales - Touch Arcade - November 21st, 2020
- Behind the mask: A chat with the developers of Maskmaker - Blogdottv - November 21st, 2020
- The 30 best iPad games you need to play - The DHT News - November 21st, 2020
- Review: Microsofts new Xbox consoles are powerful and speedy, but are they necessary? - The Dallas Morning News - November 21st, 2020
- Can You Pass The Cranberry Sauce? - FiveThirtyEight - November 21st, 2020
- How a Solo Indie Developer Built the Best Rated Game on Oculus Quest - Road to VR - November 19th, 2020
- DREAMO, A LOVE LETTER TO THE NARRATIVE PUZZLE GENRE - Gamasutra - November 19th, 2020
- Blair Witch: Experience the Horror of the Movie By...Solving Puzzles? - CBR - Comic Book Resources - November 19th, 2020
- Out Now: 'Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead', 'The First Tree', 'Moonlighter', 'One Night at Flumpty's', 'Tomb Toad', 'DeLight: The Journey Home',... - November 19th, 2020
- Elite Dangerous and The World Next Door are free on the Epic Games Store this week - Neowin - November 19th, 2020
- The Pathless review: The joy of the unknown | Entertainment - UT Daily Beacon - November 19th, 2020
- Every PS5 launch game ranked worst to best - Looper - November 19th, 2020
- Call of the Sea sets sail in December - Gamesradar - November 19th, 2020
- 'When the Past was Around' confirmed for launch on Switch / PlayStation and Xbox mid-December 2020 - Gamasutra - November 19th, 2020
- 'Myst' (yes, that 'Myst') is coming back as an Oculus VR game in December - Mashable - November 19th, 2020
- It's Hitman's 20th anniversary, so here are 20 facts about the silly stealth sim - Rock Paper Shotgun - November 19th, 2020
- Xbox head Phil Spencer on video games as a way of life, even for the powerful - CNET - November 18th, 2020
- Agate, Telkom team up for Bali-themed puzzle adventure game - The Jakarta Post - Jakarta Post - November 18th, 2020
- Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 Hands-On Preview (PS4) - Still A Very Good Puzzler At Its Core - PlayStation Universe - November 18th, 2020
- Call of the Sea is an adventure inspired by Lovecraft, but it's no horror game - PC Gamer - November 18th, 2020
- The best family board games - PC Gamer - November 18th, 2020
- Here Are The Games Coming Out In December 2020 - IGN India - November 18th, 2020
- 10 Puzzle Games That Are Impossible To Beat Without A Guide - GameRant - November 15th, 2020
- Video Games to Relax - The New York Times - November 15th, 2020
- Announcing Light The Fires, an award-winning hypercasual puzzle game - Pocket Gamer - November 15th, 2020
- Telling the Difference Between PS5 and PS4 Games Is Next-Gen's Toughest Puzzle - Push Square - November 15th, 2020
- Why the PS5 and Xbox Series X need to break the video game mold - CNET - November 15th, 2020
- Video Games for Relaxation - The New York Times - Aviation Analysis Wing - November 15th, 2020
- WiiWare's Greatest Hits. A celebration of the indie games of | by Shawn Laib | SUPERJUMP | Nov, 2020 - Medium - November 15th, 2020
- Bugsnax review you are what you eat | Games - The Guardian - November 15th, 2020
- Games And Puzzles Market Analysis, COVID-19 Impact,Outlook, Opportunities, Size, Share Forecast and Supply Demand 2021-2027|Trusted Business Insights... - November 15th, 2020
- Arkansas women to be tested early in SEC play - Arkansas Online - November 15th, 2020
- The Xbox Series X and the PS5 need to make video games weird and interesting - CNET - November 11th, 2020
- Game IQ the Gold Standard for game analytics and classification - MobileMarketing Magazine - November 11th, 2020
- The Digital Fix Gaming's Generation Awards: Best Puzzle, Simulation, PSVR, and RPG - The Digital Fix - November 11th, 2020
- Tales of the Neon Sea review - "Stunning but literally puzzling" - Pocket Gamer - November 11th, 2020
- Review: Pikmin 3 Deluxe Multiplayer and Modes Blossom on the Switch - Siliconera - November 11th, 2020