Each and every day new mobile games are hitting the App Store, and so each week we put together a big old list of all the best new releases of the past seven days. Back in the day the App Store would showcase the same games for a week, and then refresh those features each Thursday. Because of that developers got into the habit of releasing their games throughout Wednesday or very early Thursday in order to hopefully get one of those coveted features spots. Nowadays the App Store refreshes constantly, so the need for everyone to release all on the same day has diminished. Still, weve kept our weekly Wednesday night format as for years thats the time people knew to check TouchArcade for the list of new games. And so without further ado please check out the full list of this weeks new games below, and let us know in the comments section which games youll be picking up!
Art Restoration Puzzle (Free)
What is the most satisfying feeling in the world? Recover masterpieces! Genius artists painted them 100 years or more ago. With time, those amazing paintings cant keep their original form. You are an art collector with the passion to recover the quality of those invaluable paintings. By rolling the color ball to repaint all damaged parts of the painting you will successfully recover that masterpiece.
Forum Thread: Art Restoration Puzzle (by Genix Lab)
Book of Beasts (Free)
Book of Beasts is a multiplayer, free-to-play collectible card game (CCG).You place cards on the board by smartly connecting Gems on Beast Cards. Every card on the shared battlefield can be used against you. Additional Spell Cards and deck building offer unlimited strategies and endless battle challenges!
Forum Thread: Book of Beasts CCG (by Millform)
Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead ($4.99)
Experience the fun of KILLING WALKERS using the POWER of your BRAIN!
Prepare for the ultimate mashup experience! Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead combines the legendary and challenging puzzle gameplay of Bridge Constructor with the post-apocalyptic zombie universe of AMCs The Walking Dead.
Forum Thread: Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead (by Headup)
DeLight: The Journey Home (Free)
Story of Sammy, a girl blinded in war, and her journey to find her lost parents.Play as Sammy and step into a perilous journey into the unknown, with the help of her seeing-eye dog Deli Every decision you make will influence her fate
Forum Thread: DeLight: The Journey Home (by Wexplore Games)
Dragon Blaze classic (Free)
The unique feature of this game is that able to pick one among four dragon knights, which is able to knight and dragon dismount attack through dragon shotDefeat the enemies with variety of attack patterns through mount and dismount.
Forum Thread: Dragon Blaze classic (by MOBIRIX)
The First Tree ($4.99)
The First Tree is a third-person exploration game centered around two parallel stories: a fox trying to find her missing family, and a son reconnecting with his estranged father in Alaska. Players take control of the fox on a poignant and beautiful journey that crescendos at the source of life, and perhaps result in an understanding of death. Along the way, players can uncover artifacts and stories from the sons life as he becomes intertwined in the foxs journey towards The First Tree.
Forum Thread: The First Tree (by David Wehle)
Freeway Fury: Annihilation (Free)
Freeway Fury: Alien Annihilation is the ultimate version of the popular arcade-action game, featuring:
35+ different vehicles for you to grab and cause general mayhem with. Fill the Nitro and Fury meters by performing a variety of stunts. 13 distinct areas.
Forum Thread: Freeway Fury: Annihilation (by Serius Games)
Frog Hop Game ($2.99)
A cute and quirky classic adventure platforming game about a frog named Hoppy searching for his frog friend Jumpy.
Swing and launch yourself through levels with your tongue ability.
A vast array of gimmicks, enemies, and obstacles; theres always something new youll encounter in each level.
Forum Thread: Frog Hop Game (by Tiny Warrior Games)
Hellopet House (Free)
Enter the world of Hellopet House! Help Jane collect pets and transform a rundown old home into a beautiful mansion. Step in and begin your journey with new friends, neighbours and your very first pet!
Rush to complete special cooking, gardening and crafting tasks in time to help renovate and decorate the space in your mansion. Restore every corner of your home for your cats and dogs as you master your skills as a chef, gardener and carpenter. The exciting world of Hellopet House is free to play and cute fluffy pets await you, so just get right to it!
Forum Thread: Hellopet House (by Appxplore)
Hotrod: Speed Boat Racing Game (Free)
Welcome to the world of Top Fuel Hotrod: Drag Boat Racing!
Its the newest, most realistic Speed Drag Boat Racing Game ever made- all available on your iPhone device. Customize every aspect of your builds down to the piston with a detailed engine simulation to boot!
Forum Thread: Hotrod: Speed Boat Racing Game (by Studio Pareidolia)
Lineweight is a brand new experience from Cipher Prime. Each of its five chapters showcases a story with a specific emotional focus, illuminated with the studios signature stylings of color, light, and music. Every moment, word, and image is controlled by your swipe, marrying storytelling and graphic design in a unique union we cant wait to share with you.
Forum Thread: Lineweight (by Cipher Prime/The Label)
Maze Thief Puzzle (Free)
Deep in an ancient tomb, lied a lot of treasures to loot. Aladin is a skillful thief who wants to change his life by entering the tomb and collect all these treasures. Unfortunately, no one ever escaped the maze of the tomb successfully, tricky gates, pins, mummies would come to stop them get the rewards. Aladin needs your help to solve those tricky puzzles and get all the gold from the tomb.
Forum Thread: Maze Thief Puzzle (by Genix Lab)
During a long-passed archaeological excavation, a set of Gates were discovered. People quickly realized that these ancient passages lead to different realms and dimensions providing brave and reckless adventurers with treasures beyond measure. Rynoka, a small commercial village, was founded near the excavation site providing refuge and a place for adventurers to sell their hard-earned riches.
Moonlighter is an Action RPG with rogue-lite elements following the everyday routines of Will, an adventurous shopkeeper that dreams of becoming a hero.
Forum Thread: Moonlighter (by Digital Sun Games & 11 bit studios)
Oculux is a relaxing, minimalist and beautiful puzzle game that offers hundreds of hand-crafted levels to immerse yourself into. A dreamy meditative soundtrack accompanies you in your delightful experience.
How to play:Move the orb by swiping your finger in the direction you would like to move. Avoid traps and use different puzzle mechanics to collect all the diamonds in the least amount of moves possible.
Forum Thread: Oculux (by Logisk Studio)
One Night at Flumptys ($1.99)
Hi! Im Flumpty Bumpty. Im an egg. Im immune to the plot and can transcend time and space. I brought you to this special place so we can be friends. I hope you are good at hiding, because I am coming after you. Have fun!" Flumpty
Survive till 6 am by avoiding Flumpty and his friends. If you survive the entire night, you will have a new friend! If you dont, well youll see.
Forum Thread: One Night at Flumptys (By Jonochrome)
PathPix Year ($3.99)
Wishing you had LOTS of new PathPix puzzles to play? PathPix Year has 365 puzzles, one for each day of the year. Celebrate the seasons, enjoy the holidays, find quirky quotes PathPix Year has it all. A million squares to solve 12 full months of puzzles. Each month includes a wide variety of puzzle sizes, puzzle shapes, and difficulty levels. Solve one puzzle a day or do them all as fast as you can its your choice!
Forum Thread: PathPix Year (by Kris Pixton)
Queen Rules ($1.99)
Explore this hypnotic world built of handmade modelling FIMO clay characters. Whats your vehicle? Logic and planning. Its a puzzle experience thats challenging but fun.
Led by a benevolent King and Queen, youll visit enchanted lands and enjoy an atmosphere like no where else you know. Your job while heredefeat a dark curse set in play by an evil witch. Sounds easy, right? Wrong! The puzzles begin simply and slowly advance in challenge, level by level, kingdom by kingdom.
Forum Thread: Queen Rules (by Juan Gabriel Palomino)
Ready, Set, Draw! (Free)
Ready, Set, Draw! Draw the word before time runs out!
Artificial Intelligence will guess what you are drawing. Make your drawing as clear as possible for a faster correct guess.
Forum Thread: Ready, Set, Draw! (by BuildLoop)
Roll of Fortune (Free)
Use skill and strategy to compete against your friends, family, and co-workers! Create a game just for your group or join a game that your friends created. It is a simple game to play but the strategy can be as complex as you would like it to be.
Forum Thread: Roll Of Fortune (by FairTran)
Slay the Beat (Free)
Do you have what it takes to defend our Neon-Cyber Earth from an Alien bots invasion?Challenge yourself in this super innovative musical roguelike game!
Clear the Earth from Alien cyborgs with the flow of the rhythm. Bring your clones to the battle, attack and defend with the beats and feel the music to succeed. Use rhythmic patterns to prioritize your targets and try to stun your enemies for extra damage. Unleash all your power with a special attack that will crush your opponents! Choose the right path on our procedurally generated maps and select the correct items sets that will lead you to Victory!
Forum Thread: Slay the Beat (by Gosiha)
Sudoku Master (Free)
Endless number of sudoku puzzles to explore. Install now to start mobile sudoku learning! Sudoku Master Classic Sudoku has different sudoku puzzles and comes in four difficulty levels: easy, medium, hard sudoku and sudoku expert levels. Sudoku kingdom for all kinds of sudoku players!
Forum Thread: Sudoku Master (by Peaksel)
Tomb Toad ($3.99)
- 3 Point And Click Puzzle Games That Are Great For Kids - NPR - January 15th, 2021
- What We Want to See in the New Indiana Jones Game | Game Rant - GameRant - January 15th, 2021
- 20 temporarily free and 26 on-sale apps and games for Wednesday - Android Police - January 15th, 2021
- Out Now: 'Erica - Interactive Thriller', 'Neon Beats', 'Yankai's Diamond', 'Picnic Penguin', 'Onmyoji: The Card Game', 'Basketball vs Zombies', 'The... - January 15th, 2021
- Review: The Pillar: Puzzle escape - Movies Games and Tech - January 15th, 2021
- Review: Professor Lupo: Ocean - Movies Games and Tech - January 15th, 2021
- Save on big games in the latest Nintendo eShop sale - Thumbsticks - January 15th, 2021
- Ford has been inside player Panthers have needed - Arkansas Online - January 15th, 2021
- Actually Chat To Your Own Digital Assistant In Acolyte, The Narrative/Puzzle Game About AI - TheGamer - January 13th, 2021
- The Best Escape Room Game Is Coming To Steam | TheGamer - TheGamer - January 13th, 2021
- CES 2021: The Wowcube is a next-gen puzzle gaming console that I need - Critical Hit - January 13th, 2021
- Daniel Kleffmann's Blog - Collaboration games in the aftermath of COVID-19 - Gamasutra - January 13th, 2021
- Deal: Who Thinks They Can Solve These Areaware Gradient Puzzles? - InsideHook - January 13th, 2021
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: 'S.U.M. - Slay Uncool Monsters', 'Epitaph', and Today's Other New Releases and Sales - Touch Arcade - January 13th, 2021
- REVIEW: Luna: The Shadow Dust Updates the Old Adventure Game Genre - CBR - Comic Book Resources - January 9th, 2021
- Pictopix is four years old and still the best Picross game on PC - Rock Paper Shotgun - January 9th, 2021
- Choose Topeka brought him here. Now he's releasing his first video game from the capital city. - The Topeka Capital-Journal - January 9th, 2021
- Puzzling through romance - The Tech - January 9th, 2021
- Metacritics 10 Highest Rated Games, According To User Score - GameRant - January 9th, 2021
- Eight great-looking PC games not to miss in January - PCGamesN - January 9th, 2021
- Screen-free weekend activities for kids: Keep them busy with puzzles, colouring books and more - The Independent - January 9th, 2021
- Five games I wish everyone played in 2020 - Destructoid - January 9th, 2021
- Top mobile apps of 2020: TikTok, Fitbit, Roblox and Among Us lead the way - GeekWire - January 9th, 2021
- The games we're looking forward to in 2021 - Eurogamer.net - January 9th, 2021
- Hitman 3 preview -- Beginning the end of a bloody journey - PC Invasion - January 9th, 2021
- 55 'hidden gems' released on the Switch eShop in 2020 - Destructoid - January 9th, 2021
- Heres Your Chance To Get Your Mobile Game Published And Win SGD$160,000 - IGN Southeast Asia - January 9th, 2021
- Free Guy Might Be The Only Video Game Movie The World Needs - GameRant - January 9th, 2021
- Meet the Puzzle Makers of New York Times Games - The New York Times - January 5th, 2021
- Why Gamers Should Be at the Top of Your Hiring List - Built In - January 5th, 2021
- Good Reads from Brilliant Books: 'The Inheritance Games' by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - 9&10 News - January 5th, 2021
- Oculus Quest Games 2021: Every Title Coming This Year - UploadVR - January 5th, 2021
- VR Puzzler Hyperstacks Will Be Coming To Steam Q2 2021 - Bleeding Cool News - January 5th, 2021
- Why Is Tetris the Most Searched Game Even Today - PVP Live - January 5th, 2021
- Lego Indiana Jones: 5 Things The Games Got Right About The Movies (& 5 They Got Wrong) - GameRant - January 5th, 2021
- Plant a garden, solve puzzles and save the world in these video games - The Japan Times - January 4th, 2021
- The Pillar is Headed to Mobile in 2021 - mxdwn.com - January 4th, 2021
- 36 temporarily free and 73 on-sale apps and games for New Year's Day - Android Police - January 4th, 2021
- 8 Best Games Masahiro Sakurai Worked On That Aren't Super Smash Bros. (According To Metacritic) - TheGamer - January 4th, 2021
- TheGamer Editor's Choices Of 2020 - Eric Switzer | TheGamer - TheGamer - January 4th, 2021
- We're Just Playing: Some Our Favorite Games of the Year - 25YearsLaterSite.com - January 4th, 2021
- Review: Call of the Sea Has Phenomenal Graphics, Somewhat Easy Puzzles - thirdcoastreview.com - December 31st, 2020
- The 10 video games that made 2020 bearable - The Next Web - December 31st, 2020
- Chess.com Puzzle Week 2021: All The Information - Chess.com - December 31st, 2020
- Faheys Top 10 Games Of 2020 - Kotaku Australia - December 31st, 2020
- Wccftechs Best Adventure Games of 2020 Means to Escape - Wccftech - December 31st, 2020
- The Best Video Game of 2020 Taught Me Patience in an Impatient Year - VICE - December 31st, 2020
- Test eyes, hands and mind in soccer board game from Bethel hall-of-famer in Mishawaka - South Bend Tribune - December 31st, 2020
- Hell Sports, Wingspan, Cube Raiders, The Innsmouth Case and the uber-cheap FUZE Player arrive on Switch - Games Asylum - December 31st, 2020
- Smith the problem solver faces tough new puzzle - The Roar - December 31st, 2020
- How To Get The Most Out Of Xbox Game Pass - Kotaku - December 31st, 2020
- Call of the Sea Interview Art Style, Puzzles, Story, and More - GamingBolt - December 28th, 2020
- Professor Lupo: Ocean is a puzzle adventure game that's set to release for iOS, Android and Switch today - Pocket Gamer - December 28th, 2020
- 10 Anime That Are Actually Better As Video Games | CBR - CBR - Comic Book Resources - December 28th, 2020
- Who Wants Candy? - The New York Times - December 28th, 2020
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: 'BIT.TRIP' Series, 'Door Kickers', 'DungeonTop', and Today's Other New Releases and Sales - Touch Arcade - December 28th, 2020
- All 15 Canon Castlevania Games, Ranked Worst To Best - Screen Rant - December 28th, 2020
- The 11 Best Android Puzzle Games of 2020 - DroidGamers - December 27th, 2020
- Review: Rusty Spout Rescue Adventure - Movies Games and Tech - December 27th, 2020
- The 24 Best Upcoming Games on Android in 2021 - DroidGamers - December 27th, 2020
- Rick Carlisle forced to figure out the right pieces to the rebounding puzzle with Porzingis out of the lineup - Dallas Sports Fanatic - December 27th, 2020
- GOTY 2020: The 20 best video games of 2020 - Thumbsticks - December 27th, 2020
- Lets kill Santa! - The A.V. Club - December 26th, 2020
- Nuts & Spire Blast Are Coming Soon To Apple Arcade - Bleeding Cool News - December 26th, 2020
- Our Favorite Crossword Clues of 2020 - The New Yorker - December 26th, 2020
- The best split screen games to play this Christmas - PCGamesN - December 26th, 2020
- The 5 Worst Christmas Games You've Never Heard Of (Or Tried) - TechRaptor - December 26th, 2020
- A Perfect Score or Half of One - The New York Times - December 26th, 2020
- 7 Games To Play With Your Kids Over Christmas - Kotaku - December 26th, 2020
- PlayStation Universe Game Of The Year 2020 Awards - A Complete List Of The Best Games In 2020 - PlayStation Universe - December 26th, 2020
- Escape the Room, Escape the World - The New York Times - December 23rd, 2020
- The Best Indie Games You May Have Missed This Year - WIRED - December 23rd, 2020
- SiNKR 2 Review: Catch of the Day - TheXboxHub - December 23rd, 2020
- A Year Without Hits: Toys Face A Changing Market 12/23/2020 - MediaPost Communications - December 23rd, 2020
- Eight games like Breath of the Wild that you should play - Digital Trends - December 23rd, 2020
- Call of the Sea Review | Game Rant - GameRant - December 23rd, 2020
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: 'Double Dragon Neon', 'Landflix Odyssey', 'Override 2', and Today's Other New Releases and Sales - Touch Arcade - December 23rd, 2020
- Best New Switch Games In 2020 By Score - GameSpot - December 22nd, 2020
- Best New PC Games In 2020 By Score - GameSpot - December 22nd, 2020
- Grindstone is One of the Switch's Best Puzzle Games - Goomba Stomp - December 22nd, 2020