Heres our full list of new Oculus Quest games 2021 to look forward to this year!
Hot off the heels of the Quest 2 launch, theres a lot of new Oculus Quest games to look forward to in 2021.
Last week we rounded up every new title coming to all headsets this year. But we left off a lot of new Oculus Quest games that are coming in 2021 because they had already debuted on other platforms. Our list below includes every title we know for a fact is on the way later this year. Weve also removed games that seem likely for Quest but arent fully confirmed just yet. Also were only counting titles that will fully release on the Oculus Store here, not SideQuest.
Numinous Games Area Man Lives resurrects the developers ill-fated Untethered series from Google Daydream over to headsets people actually use and aims to complete the unfinished story. Weve always been intrigued by the high degree of interactivity in the environments, and cant wait to see the title revamped.
Baobab Studios latest VR movie is soon due for a full release on Oculus Quest. Starring Daisy Ridley, Glenn Close and Kate Winslet, Baba Yaga tells the story of an enchanted forest, a mysterious witch and two sisters quest to save their mother. Some light interactive elements feature throughout.
Resolution Games will publish Odd Ravens intriguing two-player co-op platformer on Quest this year. One player controls a character on a traditional screen while another enters VR to help them navigate obstacles and overcome puzzles. Well be very interested to see how the team gets the multiplayer support working on the standalone platform.
A long-overdue sequel to one of the Oculus Rifts early successes. The Climb already took us to amazing heights and convinced us we were really scaling cliffs. Were hoping the sequel is a more ambitious take on that concept, now that we know its VR-driven mechanics work.
The long-awaited follow-up to early VR horror hit, Dreadhalls, is right around the corner. Cosmophobia takes the randomized gameplay of the original and teleports it onto a dark deserted spaceship millions of miles away from Earth. If it can capture even half the tension of Dreadhalls, itll be a must.
Resolution Games steps away from its usual party game affair for its latest title, trading in frantic cooking and fishing for a multiplayer tabletop RPG. Demeo is built upon the desire to bring those long game nights spent huddled around a kitchen table online, with cross-play support between the VR and a standard PC version.
This survival game is getting a full VR port. After you crash land in the rainforest, youll be forced to scavenge for supplies, craft weapons and items and trace your steps back to exactly how you managed to get here. This promises to be a proper port with VR native mechanics for weapons like the bow and arrow.
A new subscription-based VR fitness platform, Holofit gives you virtual environments to run, row or cycle through by pairing with compatible devices. Tracking your stats as you go, developer Holodia hopes this will help keep people motivated to workout during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
VR MMOs havent quite taken hold in the way some were hoping they might have by now but Ilyisa is already showing promising signs with plenty of gameplay footage out in the wild. Promising hundreds of hours of questing with friends and different classes.
Jurassic World: Aftermath released just a few weeks ago and proved to be an enjoyable if short and simplistic experience. The second part, arriving sometime this year, will hopefully bring the game full circle.
This gorgeous ICO-like adventure has been a long time coming, but its developer says it should finally be with us very soon inside. Exactly how well handle the flying mechanics and if the Quest can deliver on the trailers stunning artistic direction remains to be seen.
The developer of A Fishermans Tale returns with another VR puzzle game, though this time with bigger ambitions to deliver vast, varied levels to explore on-foot. We can wait to see what new ideas the team at Innerspace has cooked up.
Boneworks developer Stress Level Zero recently teased new information on upcoming projects this year, but so far we know of just one a new game set in the Boneworks universe. The thought of combining that physics powerhouse with the Quest is truly exciting, but well have to wait and see how it shapes up.
A musical adventure that sees you discovering a fantastic new world filled with increadible creatures, all connected by rhytm. Exploring this truly unique world is one of the things were looking forward to most this year.
First announced a few years back, the most recent trailer for Sniper Elite VR blew us away with its scope and ambition. After the slight disappointment of Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond, were hoping this delivers a proper VR fix for WW2-era combat.
This Quest exclusive ended on an abrupt note, but developer ILMxLAB is set to deliver more in 2021. We dont know what further tales await us on the other side of the galaxy, but hopefully theyre just as polished as the first half, and hopefully a touch more engaging too.
At its heart, Traffic Jams core idea of controlling the flow of traffic using VR hand gestures seems like a fantastic idea. And from what weve played it could certainly develop into the frantic fun developer Little Chicken envisioned, were just hoping to see a bit more challenge in later stages.
Having touched down on Rift last year, Vens next destination is Oculus Quest. We thought this VR platformer was enjoyable and generous but struggled with difficulty and didnt find too many ways to actually use VR uniquely. Still, Quest is short on third-person platformers and this fits the bill.
Carbon Studios, best known for The Wizards series, brings its gesture-based combat to Warhammers Age of Sigmar universe. Do war with supernatural forces, summoning weapons and casting spells with the wave of a hand. Were hoping this is a more polished experience than the last Warhammer VR game.
Last years hugely enjoyable return to the world of The Wizards is soon to land on Oculus Quest. Dark Times was a big improvement for the series with a full single-player campaign. As you can see in our gameplay above, the port seems to be shaping up very well on Quest.
Fast Travel Games tries its hand at VR horror with the first VR game set in the World of Darkness universe. Embody a wraith and stalk the halls of a creepy mansion, using supernatural powers to get to the bottom of a mystery. Oh and make sure to avoid much more beastly creatures that are out to get you. The studio is promising the scariest VR game ever. Lets hope it delivers.
Pixel Ripped developer Arvore brings one of its past VR arcade projects to future headsets. Yuki is a sort of VR bullet hell game in which players pick up an action figure and then bring playtime to life. One for classic arcade fans for sure.
This unusual VR game swings onto Quest early next year, casting players as a Russian cosmonaut that ventures through a spaceship using two grappling hooks (or plungers) to throw themselves down corridors and over obstacles. A new time trial mode will be added for the Quest release.
What do you make of our list of new Oculus Quest games 2021? Let us know in the comments below!
Read the original:
Oculus Quest Games 2021: Every Title Coming This Year - UploadVR
- Pillars of Active Aging - Old School Puzzles And Games To Promote Active Aging Brain Health - LNP | LancasterOnline - March 4th, 2021
- Tvinnr: Basic tips to help you enjoy this relaxing puzzle game - Pocket Gamer - March 4th, 2021
- Maquette is a neat puzzle game that packs an emotional punch - The Next Web - March 4th, 2021
- Our most anticipated indie games of 2021 - Rock Paper Shotgun - March 4th, 2021
- MonkeyBox 2: Cards! is an upcoming puzzle adventure game for iOS from TheCodingMonkeys - Pocket Gamer - March 4th, 2021
- Play with Gravity in Gravifire on Xbox and Switch - TheXboxHub - March 4th, 2021
- Lovin Games Weekly - There is a new Aliens game on the way - Lovin Dublin - March 4th, 2021
- It Takes Two Isn't Focusing on Replayability, Won't Have Collectibles - GameRant - March 4th, 2021
- The Video Games to Play This Month: Get Tiny with Maquette, It Takes Two, and More! - The Portland Mercury - March 4th, 2021
- 50% Kemco RPG and Puzzle Games on PS Store - GLYFE Nation - March 4th, 2021
- Worst Pokmon Spin-off Games Nintendo Should Never Remake - Screen Rant - March 4th, 2021
- Super Rare Games giving immersive puzzle game Creaks a physical Switch release next week - GoNintendo - March 4th, 2021
- Every Uncharted Game, Ranked Worst To Best | Screen Rant - Screen Rant - March 4th, 2021
- 10 Games We Need To See On PSVR2 That Could Actually Happen On PS5 - TheGamer - March 4th, 2021
- PC Review - 'Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead' - WorthPlaying.com - March 4th, 2021
- The Next Hawks Coach Will Have to Solve the Trae Young Puzzle - The Ringer - March 4th, 2021
- Sponsored: 5 games that make you think like a programmer - Gamasutra - March 4th, 2021
- Inked review - "If only looks were everything" | Articles - Pocket Gamer - March 4th, 2021
- From Portal to Witcher 3: The games people cheat at the most! - European Gaming Industry News - March 4th, 2021
- 5 Best PC Boxing games to play in 2021 - Gameranx - March 4th, 2021
- What Are the Most Popular Types of Mobile Game? | TechQuila - TechQuila - February 19th, 2021
- The Legend of Zelda games ranked! - The Guardian - February 19th, 2021
- Wordsmyth is a beautiful daily word game coming soon to iOS and Android - Pocket Gamer - February 19th, 2021
- Review: She Remembered Caterpillars - Movies Games and Tech - February 19th, 2021
- Artie raises $10 million as it pivots to make instant games - VentureBeat - February 19th, 2021
- Fortnite Creative gets callout for puzzles and platformers - AltChar - February 19th, 2021
- Top 10 games to download and play first on your new Apple iPhone - Gadget Bridge - February 19th, 2021
- Outer Wilds launches this summer on Nintendo Switch - Shacknews - February 19th, 2021
- Steam Developer Banned After Trying to Trick Users About Positive Reviews - VICE - February 19th, 2021
- Global Games and Puzzles Market 2020 Industry Analysis, Key Drivers, Business Strategy, Opportunities and Forecast to 2025 Express Keeper - Express... - February 19th, 2021
- Next 10 Classic Horror Games To Play If You Liked The Medium - TheGamer - February 17th, 2021
- Game stores seeing an increase in new customers since the COVID-19 pandemic - WeAreGreenBay.com - February 17th, 2021
- The First 10 Games Released On The PS2 (In Chronological Order) - TheGamer - February 17th, 2021
- Zynga Expects Its Mobile Gaming Empire to Grow More Than 30% In 2021 - Motley Fool - February 17th, 2021
- 8 Underrated Open-World Games (That Came Out In The Last 5 Years) - GameRant - February 17th, 2021
- The Room 4: Old Sins Is Out For PC, And Prettier Than Ever - Kotaku - February 17th, 2021
- Knight's Retreat Review - Chess but not! - TheXboxHub - February 17th, 2021
- Soapbox: We Were Here, the Free PS4 Game No One Will Play with Me - Push Square - February 17th, 2021
- PS5 : HuniePop 2, another title that joins Twitch's list of banned games - Explica - February 17th, 2021
- 10 VR Games That Don't Give You Motion Sickness - TheGamer - February 17th, 2021
- 10 Things You Never Knew About The Origins Of Tetris | Game Rant - GameRant - February 17th, 2021
- Games of the week: The Medium, Spire Blast, Encodya and Solas 128 - Inverness Courier - February 17th, 2021
- Nokia 5.4 review this ones for the stock Android fans on a tight budget - Business Insider India - February 17th, 2021
- Thorny Puzzle Title Room To Grow Is Coming To PC This Month - Bleeding Cool News - February 14th, 2021
- Imaginative Puzzle Game QV Heading To Steam | TheGamer - TheGamer - February 14th, 2021
- 10 Open World Games That Have No Combat | Game Rant - GameRant - February 14th, 2021
- Schell Games Talks I Expect You To Die 2 And VR's Future - UploadVR - February 14th, 2021
- ConnecTank Is a Multiplayer Tank Battle and Puzzle Game Coming This Fall - SuperParent - February 14th, 2021
- Best Valentines Day games for couples: top titles to play with your loved one - TechRadar - February 14th, 2021
- Outer Wilds And The Best Games That Use Time Loops - TheGamer - February 14th, 2021
- The Most Peaceful Games of 2020, Ranked | ScreenRant - Screen Rant - February 14th, 2021
- Best new mobile games on iOS and Android this February - Metro.co.uk - February 14th, 2021
- PS4 Update: Download This New F2P PlayStation 4 Game - RealSport101 - February 14th, 2021
- The Best Free PC Games of Multiple Category in 2021 - TechnoSports - February 14th, 2021
- The DeanBeat: Has the game industry hit its peak with crazy valuations or just begun its growth? - VentureBeat - February 14th, 2021
- Video game review: 'The Medium' a messy horror game with inventive puzzles - telegraphherald.com - February 14th, 2021
- TouchArcade Game of the Week: 'Knightin'+' - Touch Arcade - February 14th, 2021
- Numskull Games Offers Sneak Peek At Upcoming Titles, Reveals RICO London - TheGamer - February 14th, 2021
- Recursive Puzzle Game, Maquette, to be Released in March - mxdwn.com - February 11th, 2021
- Tackle thorny problems in 'Room to Grow' a plant pushing puzzle game launching on Steam for PC & Mac 25th February 2021! - Gamasutra - February 11th, 2021
- PS5 and PS4 free game bonus: Grab a friend and download co-op puzzler for free - Express - February 11th, 2021
- Somethings Fishy About This Steam Games Very Positive Reviews - Kotaku - February 11th, 2021
- Human Fall Flat Was Originally Designed To Be Portal Meets Limbo - TheGamer - February 11th, 2021
- Tilting Point will invest up to $60 million in user acquisition for Loop Games Match 3D game - VentureBeat - February 11th, 2021
- Every App And VR Game Coming To Oculus App Lab For Quest - UploadVR - February 11th, 2021
- Nuts Review- Hiding Above the Trees, Looking For Squirrels - DualShockers - February 11th, 2021
- A bit about our currently nameless game company, and what we're working on at the moment - Gamasutra - February 11th, 2021
- 'Breath Of The Wild' Reinvented Zelda Games. 'Bowser's Fury' Does That For Mario - Mashable India - February 11th, 2021
- Slipways was the best demo in the Steam Games Festival, but it's gone now - Rock Paper Shotgun - February 9th, 2021
- Move Over, Mother 3 - THESE Nintendo Games Should Be Localized Too - CBR - Comic Book Resources - February 9th, 2021
- Solve puzzles in a recursive world where everything is simultaneously tiny and massive - PC Gamer - February 9th, 2021
- The best PSVR games to try on a PS5 - CNET - February 9th, 2021
- Xbox One: The 7 Easiest Games to Unlock Every Achievement | CBR - CBR - Comic Book Resources - February 9th, 2021
- Knightin'+ is a Zelda-inspired puzzle-adventure game that's heading for iOS and Android tomorrow - Pocket Gamer - February 9th, 2021
- Cross-Play Video Game Publisher TLM Partners, Inc. Announces Their First Indie Title "Zorya: The Celestial Sisters" developed by MadLife... - February 9th, 2021
- The Video Games to Play This Month: Giant Bowser, Fractal Planet Exploration, and Werewolves! - TheStranger.com - February 9th, 2021
- The ultimate guide to getting into the Resident Evil games - PC Gamer - February 9th, 2021
- Games of the week: Hitman 3, The Pillar: Puzzle Escape, Nuts and Ride 4 - Inverness Courier - February 9th, 2021
- 5 Awesome Video Game Sequels That Defined A Franchise (& 5 That Were Way Overrated) - Screen Rant - February 9th, 2021
- 10 Terrifying Horror Games Most Gamers Have Never Heard Of - GameRant - February 9th, 2021