The creators of the FUZE4 Nintendo Switch coding app have compiled a collection of over 20 homebrewed titles, launching this week on the eShop for a mere 89p. Fast Food Dizzyis amongst them, coded by The Oliver Twins themselves during lockdown.
Oh, and dont be put off by the low price, as many of thesegames are worth far more than the selling price alone! claims the pressrelease.
Predictably for the time of year, its a bit of an odd week for new releases. Board game adaptation Wingspan is one of the few to get the review treatment (tweetment?), gaining 3/5 from The Gamer and top marks (5/5) from Digitally Downloaded. The game plays beautifully whether youre playing docked or in handheld mode, and has online and local multiplayer options, with an AI alternative if you cant get a game going. The AI is robust in the decisions that it makes, and youll certainly find that victory isnt a guarantee, said DD.
Hell Sports comes from Tokyo-based outfit Neilo Inc, being a 2-on-2 online battler complete with mobile cross-play. A trailer can be found here, giving a good idea of what to expect the product description is mighty vague.
The colourful Cube Raiders appears to be a spiritual successor to Devil Dice/Bombastic/Rox, meanwhile, featuring over 150 dice-based puzzles for two players to co-operatively solve.
Then theres The Innsmouth Case, a text-based adventure inspired by H.P. Lovecraft. The PC version gained a 7/10 from TSA earlier this year. As a distraction from commutes (or a companion to lengthy visits to the toilet) The Innsmouth Case is a great little tale that will entertain fans of either cosmic or comic horror, they said.
As always, the full line-up of new releases can be found below.
Hell Sports 15.29
3 min to win. Aim for the top league in Hell!
Simple rules! While protecting your sinners and tank, scoregoals!
Prevent opponents goals by using Hell Sports variousskills!
2 on 2 battle in 3 min! Co-play with your friends or play byyourself!
Arcade Archives: Shanghai III
ShanghaiIII is a puzzle game released by SUNSOFT in 1993. This is the 3rd titleof the standard puzzle game series that has gained a lot of popularity byadding new functions such as playing with an opponent. Arcade Archives is aseries of remakes of famous arcade games with the PS4 functions included.Players will be able to adjust settings of the dip switch including the levelof difficulty, the screen settings and the button settings. Players can alsoshare videos and the playing screen with the SHARE function, or competing withother players with scores using the online ranking function. So enjoy thefamous title that is a part of the video game history.
The officially licensed digital adaptation of Wingspan, thewinner of the prestigious 2019 Kennerspiel des Jahres board game award.
You are bird enthusiastsresearchers, bird watchers,ornithologists, and collectorsseeking to discover and attract the best birdsto your network of wildlife preserves. Each bird extends a chain of powerfulcombinations in one of your habitats. Each habitat focuses on a key aspect ofthe growth of your preserves.
In Wingspan up to 5 players compete to build up their naturepreserves in a limited number of turns. Each beautiful bird that you add toyour preserve makes you better at laying eggs, drawing cards, or gatheringfood. Many of the 170 unique birds have powers that echo real life: your hawkswill hunt, your pelicans will fish, and your geese will form a flock.
Quell Reflect 5.99
Quell Reflect has been critically-acclaimed for its 80+levels of ingenious gameplay, gorgeous art style, and haunting soundtrack.
The objective is simple: slide a droplet around a layout ofobstacles, traps and pathways, until you have collected all the pearls.Underneath this simple gameplay lies a world of intricacy!
Quell Reflects appeal lies in its gentle, soothing mood,which makes it a great way to unwind.
If you have played the original Quell, youll be delightedwith the new gameplay features. If not, then nows the time to find out whatyouve been missing!
Try Quell Reflect today, and fall in love with thisenchanting experience
Professor Lupo: Ocean 3.99
You wake up in the middle of a crumbling spaceship and yet,somehow, everythings flooded Youre at the bottom of the Ocean! The shipcomputer keeps giving you never-ending tasks to repair the ship and is sayingyoure a Clone? The adventures only just begun!
Welcome to Professor Lupo: Ocean, the epilogue of theProfessor Lupo and His Horrible Pets saga. At the end of the original game, weleft our heroes at the start of a long journey. Five thousand years later, theAurora space station has reached its destination. Clone, our new heroine, willneed to find out how it ended up underwater and just what happened to all ofits crew.
We bring back the gameplay of the first game and add a newelement: water. This element is instrumental and influences each and everyaspect of the game.
Lily of the Hollow Resurrection 5.39
In early winter, Red the bodyguard accepted the commissionby the noble lady butler Hannah, to protect the noble young lady Claudia forher vacation to the Post of the Lily in the north border.
There they met the servant Ling, servant Karl, the PostMaster Patra and the weird poet Frank.
As time flies by, Red, Claudia, and Ling get to be familiarwith each other, the two girls get closer.
But, there had been an mysterious atmosphere in thePostamid that hides the strange flower Lily of the Hallow and the interwoventruth and destiny of the people there
For a mere remote Post deep in the mountainous country, whatkind of secret is hidden?
Guess, hatred, schemes, responsibilities, behind the mist,can the young boy and girls find pieces of their broken heart?
Wuthering silver wind, and hazy purple
In the corner of deep endless space in your heart, do youremember the fragrance which takes you into your dreams?
Pixel Game Maker Series DUNGEON OF NAZARICK 10.79
A mysterious tomb has been found at the edges of the greatKingdom of Re-Estize.
You, a common adventurer, have taken an exceptional rewardin order to explore and investigate it.
You approach this unknown tomb with the utmost ofpreparation and caution.
But this was just the beginning of a despair from which onlydeath would save you
Powered by Pixel Game Maker MV, Dungeon of Nazarick is achallenging 2D dark fantasy action game set in the dark fantasy world ofOverlord III!
This game was designed for people who:
Love classically styled 2D scrolling action games
Cleverly designed traps and monster layouts
Fans of the Overlord novels and anime
Cube Raiders 11.69
Join Rose and Kirk in this head-breaking Cube Adventure andprove that you are a true Cube Raider.
Cube Raiders offers gamers four different game modes for oneor two players.
Face the dangers and surprises in each temple and solve morethan 99 puzzles for just one player.
Have fun together and play a joint adventure with more than59 puzzles created for two players.
Get the highest score in Endlessmode before time runs out or the entire floor gets filled with dice!
Put companionship aside and show who the best Cube Raider isin the Duel mode.
VIRUS: The Outbreak 8.99
In VIRUS: The Outbreak we allow the players to face the mostcurrent and touching topic of all a pandemic of a dangerous virus.
As the leader of the Global Health Organization (GHO) yourtask is to contain the spread of a virus and save humanity before it is toolate.
In addition to crisis management, the game provides theplayers with information on how to behave in the event of an epidemic, whatactions to take, and how to protect themselves and their loved ones in the mosteffective way. The game is based on the data published by WHO and on theinformation acquired from experts and consultants.
Through your actions, you will be able to see how difficultit is to manage during a crisis, what impact various decisions can have on aneffective fight against a global epidemic, which can be caused by listening tocharlatans or the lack of appropriate medical equipment.
Mias Picnic 10.49
In this fast paced, manic, grab-as-much-as-you-can game,help Mia adventure across her tropical island on an epic summer picnic trip.
Focus on what she needs and make trails of fruit across theboard to fill the baskets with the right fruit. Freeze fruit for icy treats,unpack crates of exotic morsels and more!
Complete special recipe levels which will test your memoryand skill as you race to grab the patterns of fruit for Mias deliciousconcoctions.
Always finding yourself short of time? Collect coins to gainequipment to help you slow down time, collect more fruit or help with mistakesin your chains of fruit.
Dress up for the occasion! Use your coins to dress up Miawith a variety of unsuitable fruit picking costumes from pirate of the highseas to an outer space astronaut.
Collect medals to keep a record of your speedy collectingskills, outfits and adventures
The Innsmouth Case 13.49
A desperate mother, a missing girl and a mystical place acase could hardly be more challenging. To solve the enigmatic disappearance oflittle Tabitha Marsh, however, the toughest and cleverest detective of all iswanted but he does not have the time and so the job goes to you. Thismysterious assignment takes you to the remote fishing village of Innsmouth, wherenothing is what it seems
Save the girl, solve the case, survive Innsmouth!
The Innsmouth Case is a detective adventure in the style ofan interactive book inspired by the fantastical works of horror legend H.P.Lovecraft. The unique mixture of horror and humor makes The Innsmouth Case thefirst scary-comedy-text-adventure of its kind. A game in which every decisioncounts, and there is far more than one way to successfully solve the case or fail miserably!
Comic Coloring Book 0.00
Cool characters, friendly colors, and funny stories willbring real fun to every kid.
Comic Coloring Book brings this great and useful experienceto Nintendo Switch.
FUZE Player 0.89
Hundreds of games have been developed using the awardwinning FUZE4 Nintendo Switch coding app. The FUZE Showcase Gallery was createdto highlight the best submissions.
However as many of these are so good, FUZE decided it wasbest to make them available beyond the FUZE community.
The FUZE Player includes more than 20 games developed byFUZE and the FUZE Arena Community.
Void Source 4.99
Classic multi-directional (360) shoot em up. Navigate yourUFO through hazardous environments with dangerous enemies and beat huge bosses!
Next week: Sense A Cyberpunk Ghost Story, ShadowGangs, Werewolf: The Apocalypse Heart of the Forest, Stardash Iris.Fall, TopGun Air Combat, Table Soccer Foosball, Choices That Matter: And Their SoulsWere Eaten, and Charge Kid.
- Pillars of Active Aging - Old School Puzzles And Games To Promote Active Aging Brain Health - LNP | LancasterOnline - March 4th, 2021
- Tvinnr: Basic tips to help you enjoy this relaxing puzzle game - Pocket Gamer - March 4th, 2021
- Maquette is a neat puzzle game that packs an emotional punch - The Next Web - March 4th, 2021
- Our most anticipated indie games of 2021 - Rock Paper Shotgun - March 4th, 2021
- MonkeyBox 2: Cards! is an upcoming puzzle adventure game for iOS from TheCodingMonkeys - Pocket Gamer - March 4th, 2021
- Play with Gravity in Gravifire on Xbox and Switch - TheXboxHub - March 4th, 2021
- Lovin Games Weekly - There is a new Aliens game on the way - Lovin Dublin - March 4th, 2021
- It Takes Two Isn't Focusing on Replayability, Won't Have Collectibles - GameRant - March 4th, 2021
- The Video Games to Play This Month: Get Tiny with Maquette, It Takes Two, and More! - The Portland Mercury - March 4th, 2021
- 50% Kemco RPG and Puzzle Games on PS Store - GLYFE Nation - March 4th, 2021
- Worst Pokmon Spin-off Games Nintendo Should Never Remake - Screen Rant - March 4th, 2021
- Super Rare Games giving immersive puzzle game Creaks a physical Switch release next week - GoNintendo - March 4th, 2021
- Every Uncharted Game, Ranked Worst To Best | Screen Rant - Screen Rant - March 4th, 2021
- 10 Games We Need To See On PSVR2 That Could Actually Happen On PS5 - TheGamer - March 4th, 2021
- PC Review - 'Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead' - WorthPlaying.com - March 4th, 2021
- The Next Hawks Coach Will Have to Solve the Trae Young Puzzle - The Ringer - March 4th, 2021
- Sponsored: 5 games that make you think like a programmer - Gamasutra - March 4th, 2021
- Inked review - "If only looks were everything" | Articles - Pocket Gamer - March 4th, 2021
- From Portal to Witcher 3: The games people cheat at the most! - European Gaming Industry News - March 4th, 2021
- 5 Best PC Boxing games to play in 2021 - Gameranx - March 4th, 2021
- What Are the Most Popular Types of Mobile Game? | TechQuila - TechQuila - February 19th, 2021
- The Legend of Zelda games ranked! - The Guardian - February 19th, 2021
- Wordsmyth is a beautiful daily word game coming soon to iOS and Android - Pocket Gamer - February 19th, 2021
- Review: She Remembered Caterpillars - Movies Games and Tech - February 19th, 2021
- Artie raises $10 million as it pivots to make instant games - VentureBeat - February 19th, 2021
- Fortnite Creative gets callout for puzzles and platformers - AltChar - February 19th, 2021
- Top 10 games to download and play first on your new Apple iPhone - Gadget Bridge - February 19th, 2021
- Outer Wilds launches this summer on Nintendo Switch - Shacknews - February 19th, 2021
- Steam Developer Banned After Trying to Trick Users About Positive Reviews - VICE - February 19th, 2021
- Global Games and Puzzles Market 2020 Industry Analysis, Key Drivers, Business Strategy, Opportunities and Forecast to 2025 Express Keeper - Express... - February 19th, 2021
- Next 10 Classic Horror Games To Play If You Liked The Medium - TheGamer - February 17th, 2021
- Game stores seeing an increase in new customers since the COVID-19 pandemic - WeAreGreenBay.com - February 17th, 2021
- The First 10 Games Released On The PS2 (In Chronological Order) - TheGamer - February 17th, 2021
- Zynga Expects Its Mobile Gaming Empire to Grow More Than 30% In 2021 - Motley Fool - February 17th, 2021
- 8 Underrated Open-World Games (That Came Out In The Last 5 Years) - GameRant - February 17th, 2021
- The Room 4: Old Sins Is Out For PC, And Prettier Than Ever - Kotaku - February 17th, 2021
- Knight's Retreat Review - Chess but not! - TheXboxHub - February 17th, 2021
- Soapbox: We Were Here, the Free PS4 Game No One Will Play with Me - Push Square - February 17th, 2021
- PS5 : HuniePop 2, another title that joins Twitch's list of banned games - Explica - February 17th, 2021
- 10 VR Games That Don't Give You Motion Sickness - TheGamer - February 17th, 2021
- 10 Things You Never Knew About The Origins Of Tetris | Game Rant - GameRant - February 17th, 2021
- Games of the week: The Medium, Spire Blast, Encodya and Solas 128 - Inverness Courier - February 17th, 2021
- Nokia 5.4 review this ones for the stock Android fans on a tight budget - Business Insider India - February 17th, 2021
- Thorny Puzzle Title Room To Grow Is Coming To PC This Month - Bleeding Cool News - February 14th, 2021
- Imaginative Puzzle Game QV Heading To Steam | TheGamer - TheGamer - February 14th, 2021
- 10 Open World Games That Have No Combat | Game Rant - GameRant - February 14th, 2021
- Schell Games Talks I Expect You To Die 2 And VR's Future - UploadVR - February 14th, 2021
- ConnecTank Is a Multiplayer Tank Battle and Puzzle Game Coming This Fall - SuperParent - February 14th, 2021
- Best Valentines Day games for couples: top titles to play with your loved one - TechRadar - February 14th, 2021
- Outer Wilds And The Best Games That Use Time Loops - TheGamer - February 14th, 2021
- The Most Peaceful Games of 2020, Ranked | ScreenRant - Screen Rant - February 14th, 2021
- Best new mobile games on iOS and Android this February - Metro.co.uk - February 14th, 2021
- PS4 Update: Download This New F2P PlayStation 4 Game - RealSport101 - February 14th, 2021
- The Best Free PC Games of Multiple Category in 2021 - TechnoSports - February 14th, 2021
- The DeanBeat: Has the game industry hit its peak with crazy valuations or just begun its growth? - VentureBeat - February 14th, 2021
- Video game review: 'The Medium' a messy horror game with inventive puzzles - telegraphherald.com - February 14th, 2021
- TouchArcade Game of the Week: 'Knightin'+' - Touch Arcade - February 14th, 2021
- Numskull Games Offers Sneak Peek At Upcoming Titles, Reveals RICO London - TheGamer - February 14th, 2021
- Recursive Puzzle Game, Maquette, to be Released in March - mxdwn.com - February 11th, 2021
- Tackle thorny problems in 'Room to Grow' a plant pushing puzzle game launching on Steam for PC & Mac 25th February 2021! - Gamasutra - February 11th, 2021
- PS5 and PS4 free game bonus: Grab a friend and download co-op puzzler for free - Express - February 11th, 2021
- Somethings Fishy About This Steam Games Very Positive Reviews - Kotaku - February 11th, 2021
- Human Fall Flat Was Originally Designed To Be Portal Meets Limbo - TheGamer - February 11th, 2021
- Tilting Point will invest up to $60 million in user acquisition for Loop Games Match 3D game - VentureBeat - February 11th, 2021
- Every App And VR Game Coming To Oculus App Lab For Quest - UploadVR - February 11th, 2021
- Nuts Review- Hiding Above the Trees, Looking For Squirrels - DualShockers - February 11th, 2021
- A bit about our currently nameless game company, and what we're working on at the moment - Gamasutra - February 11th, 2021
- 'Breath Of The Wild' Reinvented Zelda Games. 'Bowser's Fury' Does That For Mario - Mashable India - February 11th, 2021
- Slipways was the best demo in the Steam Games Festival, but it's gone now - Rock Paper Shotgun - February 9th, 2021
- Move Over, Mother 3 - THESE Nintendo Games Should Be Localized Too - CBR - Comic Book Resources - February 9th, 2021
- Solve puzzles in a recursive world where everything is simultaneously tiny and massive - PC Gamer - February 9th, 2021
- The best PSVR games to try on a PS5 - CNET - February 9th, 2021
- Xbox One: The 7 Easiest Games to Unlock Every Achievement | CBR - CBR - Comic Book Resources - February 9th, 2021
- Knightin'+ is a Zelda-inspired puzzle-adventure game that's heading for iOS and Android tomorrow - Pocket Gamer - February 9th, 2021
- Cross-Play Video Game Publisher TLM Partners, Inc. Announces Their First Indie Title "Zorya: The Celestial Sisters" developed by MadLife... - February 9th, 2021
- The Video Games to Play This Month: Giant Bowser, Fractal Planet Exploration, and Werewolves! - TheStranger.com - February 9th, 2021
- The ultimate guide to getting into the Resident Evil games - PC Gamer - February 9th, 2021
- Games of the week: Hitman 3, The Pillar: Puzzle Escape, Nuts and Ride 4 - Inverness Courier - February 9th, 2021
- 5 Awesome Video Game Sequels That Defined A Franchise (& 5 That Were Way Overrated) - Screen Rant - February 9th, 2021
- 10 Terrifying Horror Games Most Gamers Have Never Heard Of - GameRant - February 9th, 2021