For the second time, the Guerrilla Collective online digital festival is back this year and its gonna feature over 80 games from 5050 Games, Innsersloth, tinyBuild, and more. The Media Indie Exchange is the producer and the show will be on 5th June and 12th June.
Here are all the games announced on the Guerrilla Collectives first day:
This speedrun action-platformer is set in the environment of Cyberpunk Barcelona. Here you will have some unique skills to control time.
This game is totally an arcade battle arena shooter where you become an axolotl who has an AK and have to protect your pond from enemy invaders.
It is an action-adventure game set in a cyberpunk environment and features a unique mix of pixelated 2D and 3D graphics.
Beast of Maravilla Island
Youll take the role of young wildlife photographer where you can travel through a beautiful island to discover it.
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
This is an action RPG game from Koji Igarashi.
This one is a science fiction survival horror RPG set in the hyper-realistic, 3D-scanned wasteland of Chernobyls exclusive zone from Farm 51.
El Paso, Elsewhere
Its a supernatural third-person shooter where players need to hunt fallen angels, werewolves, and few other creatures.
The storyline is of a fox mother who is the last of her kind after humanity ravaged the planet. You, like a fox mother, have to help your three babies to survive.
This one is a narrative puzzle game set in 1990. You need to find Devins apartment while solving puzzles and avoiding fires in the city.
Grow: Song of the Evertree
Here your task is to care for the Evertree, a place where many worlds resided on its countless branches.
Guild of Dungeoneering Ultimate Edition
This turn-based dungeon crawler is entirely a rebuilt version of the award-winning 2015 indie hit from Gambrinous.
This game is a first-person shooter that will take you from East berlin into a parallel reality, before the end of the Cold War.
Kraken Academy is a technicolor fever dream that can be called technically a school. Join the forces with magical Kraken to control a time loop and save the world.
Compete against your friends in a fantasy sport that mixes soccer with kung-fu action movies. Fly through the air and unleash a flurry of punches, kicks, and mystical arts to overpower the other team and smash the ball into their bell. Every bell ring counts as a point and the team with the most points when time runs out is crowned the winner.
Hone your skills in the single-player championship modes against increasingly difficult AI, then duke it out with friends in either local multiplayer or online multiplayer in versus or quick match modes.
This pixel art survival horror game is set in New England in the mid-19th century.
Legend of Keepers: Return of the Goddess
This one is the first DLC for the reverse dungeon crawler Legend of Keepers with a new master, new monsters, a new environment, and more.
You wake up in a castle, and now have to find a way out of it by defeating The Red King.
My Lovely Wife
A story of a man after his beloved wifes sudden death.
A single-player journey where you will discover things through an ancient world of wonders.
Its a hot spring customer management game where players must create ingredients to match the several customer ailments.
Rubi: The Wayward Mira
Rubi: The Wayward Mira is a 2D action-platformer that brings science and magic together.
Run Die Run Again (RDRA)
This one is a fast-paced first-person precision platformer, where everything of that environment is out to hunt you.
Source of Madness
Source of Madness is a side-scrolling dark action roguelite set in a twisted Lovecraftian-inspired world powered by procedural generation and AI machine learning. Take on the role of a new Acolyte as they embark on a nightmarish odyssey. Uncover the cosmic secrets of the Loam Lands and The Tower of Madness, the moons mysterious Citadel.
Fight hordes of nightmarish beasts utilising powerful close-combat magic, explore labyrinthine environments, collect powerful loot and manage your item loadout, then infuse the beasts blood at magical altars to unlock additional abilities, perks and spells. Decide your Acolytes fate in the customisable skill tree.
Super Space Club
In the galaxy, youll have several missions. Take part in different space dogfights, and jam out to lo-fi beats in this chill, arcade-style shooter.
The Eternal Cylinder
In The Eternal Cylinder, players control a herd of adorable creatures called Trebhums and must explore a strange alien world filled with exotic lifeforms, surreal environments, and the constant threat of the Cylinder, a gargantuan rolling structure of ancient origin which crushes everything in its path. In this unique alien ecosystem, real-time world destruction, animal AI, and organic exploration and puzzle design all combine to deliver an unforgettable adventure.
Your Trebhums begin at the bottom of the natural food chain but can mutate and evolve with new physical attributes and abilities by eating a variety of flora and fauna. Discover and adapt dozens of mutations, including new traversal skills like flying and swimming to reach new areas, and new senses to help overcome puzzles and dangers. Your many Trebhums can each have different mutations, empowering you to create a unique herd. Each mutation will also change the physical look of a Trebhum and stacking these will generate surprising new creature designs which players will be able to organically discover as they explore this unique alien world.
This one is a poetic adventure set in a very beautiful world claimed by vile corruption. You have to cleanse the corruption.
A multiplayer sandbox game where you need to build your own village and community alongside exploring the dungeons.
This action-adventure colorful game is inspired by classic platformers where you need to restore the peace to his recently invaded home.
Take on the hammer-wielding robots and big enemies in this trailer for Ultra Age, as shown during Guerrilla Collective 2021.
Ed Miller, a writer, came out unscathed from his car crash down into Bixby Canyon, California. Even though no one was found inside the car wreckage, Ed insists that he was traveling with his wife and daughter. Traumatized by the event, he begins to suffer from severe vertigo. As he starts therapy, he will try to uncover what really happened on that tragic day.
Swim, launch, and bounce through this meditative floating platformer.
A reactive soundscape creates the soundtrack to your exploration through the playful puzzles of Ynglets hand-drawn levels.
In Ynglet you jump between bubbles that float in the sky like youre a space dolphin, as you melt into a highly reactive and dynamic soundtrack created by Ynglets custom (and needlessly complicated) music software!
Its a turn-based tactical RPG combat, where you need to lead your heroes through daring raids and forgotten ruins, protect your land.
Read the original post:
Guerrilla Collective 2021 Day 1: All the Games Announced and Unveiled - TechnoSports
- Award-Winning Game 'Where Cards Fall' For PC and Switch Gets Release Date - COGconnected - October 15th, 2021
- The best hidden object games on PC and mobile - Polygon - October 15th, 2021
- Eye of the Temple review: Spelunking like Indiana Jones - Android Central - October 15th, 2021
- How to clear the mist on Tsurumi Island: Every Perch puzzle and feather location in Genshin Impact - Gamesradar - October 15th, 2021
- "Midnight Protocol" alluded to: The spirit in the machine - Market Research Telecast - October 15th, 2021
- Piece Together The Truth Of A Mysterious Cube - Gamasutra - October 15th, 2021
- Zookeeper World is a glimpse at life without free-to-play restrictions - Destructoid - October 15th, 2021
- Penn State Trying To 'Complete The Puzzle' In Run Game Ahead Of Iowa Showdown - Onward State - October 15th, 2021
- Singaporean Game Knight Crawlers Brings Whimsical Ragdoll Physics to Action RPGs - IGN SOUTH EAST ASIA - October 15th, 2021
- Challenge your mind with Immortus Temporus on Xbox, PlayStation and Switch - TheXboxHub - October 15th, 2021
- Two Player Mobile Game, Get Together: A Coop Adventure, Will Be Available To Play Tomorrow - mxdwn.com - October 15th, 2021
- Best Wii U Games: Many Of These Games Walked, So Their Switch Ports Could Run - GameSpot - October 15th, 2021
- 5 games that look (and play) better on the Nintendo Switch OLED - NME.com - October 15th, 2021
- Aspyr 25 Anniversary Celebration Starts with Big Sales and More - But Why Tho? A Geek Community - October 15th, 2021
- Plant with Care is a laid-back puzzler about growing ingredients that's heading for iOS and Android this month - Pocket Gamer - October 15th, 2021
- PC Building Simulator is free on the Epic Games Store - The Verge - October 15th, 2021
- Get boxed in with Catty & Batty: The Spirit Guide on console - TheXboxHub - October 15th, 2021
- Play Pass celebrates its 2nd birthday with 12 new games including Very Little Nightmares - Chrome Unboxed - October 15th, 2021
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: Reviews Featuring 'Underland' and 'Antonball Deluxe', Plus the Latest News, Releases, and Sales TouchArcade - Touch Arcade - October 15th, 2021
- The 15 Best Xbox 360 Games Ever - GameSpot - October 15th, 2021
- Can you solve it? Another game of brutal genius from South Korea - The Guardian - October 5th, 2021
- Five new Steam games you probably missed (October 4, 2021) - PC Gamer - October 5th, 2021
- Check Out New Switch Games Arriving This Week - GameSpace.com - October 5th, 2021
- Rainbow Billy: The Curse of the Leviathan review A tale of friendship - PC Invasion - October 5th, 2021
- Can Auburn solve the puzzle that is Georgias daunting defense? - AL.com - October 5th, 2021
- 5 fun DIY puzzles and board games kids will love - Yahoo! Voices - October 5th, 2021
- Say hello to the 7 Little Words puzzle in the Erie Times-News Showcase starting Oct. 7 - GoErie.com - October 5th, 2021
- Bonfire Peaks' puzzle man would be a great (and terrible) presence in a house move - Rock Paper Shotgun - October 5th, 2021
- The best games of the year in 2021 (so far) - Gaming News - BollyInside - October 5th, 2021
- Marvel Puzzle Quest is celebrating its 8th anniversary with a new character and PvP event - Pocket Gamer - October 5th, 2021
- Here are some of the best sports games on Apple Arcade - Digit - October 5th, 2021
- Silt interview: How Limbo inspired this deep ocean dive - Shacknews - October 5th, 2021
- Far Cry 6, Alan Wake and more games coming to Xbox - October 4-8, 2021 - AltChar - October 5th, 2021
- Two Hundred Ways Is Coming To Steam On September 3rd - Bleeding Cool News - August 30th, 2021
- I Expect You To Die 2 review: the most fun Ive had solving puzzles this year - The Verge - August 30th, 2021
- 10 PS1 Games that Need to Be Remastered for Modern Consoles - Paste Magazine - August 30th, 2021
- Arcade Games Machine Market Latest Trend and Business Attractiveness 2021 to 2027 UNLV The Rebel Yell - UNLV The Rebel Yell - August 30th, 2021
- Cloud save storage is causing issues with some Oculus Quest 2 games - Android Central - August 30th, 2021
- Gaming Time? Top 3 VR Games Available on Linux - Linux Journal - August 30th, 2021
- The Dallas Cowboys offensive line depth puzzle - Blogging The Boys - August 17th, 2021
- Neon White, A Game About Killing Demons, Could Be The Next Hades - Kotaku - August 17th, 2021
- NYT Crossword: Wife of Theseus - The New York Times - August 17th, 2021
- Game of the Week: 'Dungeon and Puzzles' TouchArcade - Touch Arcade - August 17th, 2021
- Five new Steam games you probably missed (August 16, 2021) - PC Gamer - August 17th, 2021
- PS5 & PS4 New Releases - New PS5 & PS4 Games Releasing This Week (August 16-22) - PlayStation Universe - August 17th, 2021
- The Best Video Games Of 2021 So Far - Kotaku - August 17th, 2021
- Casse-tte: A French expression you may hear today Holidaymakers in Europe find low stocks and - The Connexion - August 17th, 2021
- Best Android app deals of the day: Donut County, Florence, Mobile Doc Scanner, more - 9to5Toys - August 17th, 2021
- Humankind review: a heavyweight alternative to Civilization - Rock Paper Shotgun - August 17th, 2021
- Internet-obsessed Merge Mansion closes in on $40 million revenue - Pocket Gamer.Biz - August 17th, 2021
- The missing piece of the puzzle Manchester United can use to fire title charge - Manchester Evening News - August 17th, 2021
- Alfonzo's Arctic Adventure Review - TheXboxHub - August 17th, 2021
- Try five new Xbox, PlayStation, Switch and PC games this weekend - Gaming News - BollyInside - August 17th, 2021
- Ten of the best quick/easy completions - TrueAchievements - August 17th, 2021
- Puzzle Games - Play Puzzle Games at RoundGames - August 4th, 2021
- What Does Inclusive Digital Innovation Look Like? - Forbes - August 4th, 2021
- The Shorter Games With Worse Graphics Bundle Is No Joke - Kotaku - August 4th, 2021
- Crossword Fans Are Mad At The New York Times - Kotaku - August 4th, 2021
- These are the best Pokmon games for iPhone and iPad - 9to5Mac - August 4th, 2021
- Toodee and Topdee Review - TechRaptor - August 4th, 2021
- Why Annapurna Interactive is the most exciting publisher in video games - NME - August 4th, 2021
- These Games Are Coming To Xbox This Week (August 3-6) - Pure Xbox - August 4th, 2021
- These games are coming to Xbox next week - Devdiscourse - August 4th, 2021
- TFI Friday: three new indie games that have nothing in common - Rock Paper Shotgun - August 4th, 2021
- PS5 & PS4 New Releases - New PS5 & PS4 Games Releasing This Week (August 2-8) - PlayStation Universe - August 4th, 2021
- The Worst Rated Games Of 2021 So Far - Looper - August 4th, 2021
- Aloof, the cutest puzzle-fighter ever, arrives on Switch later this year thanks to RedDeer.games - Gamasutra - July 21st, 2021
- Nintendo News: Shape Your Next Adventure With Three Additional Super NES Games Arriving to Nintendo Switch Online - Business Wire - July 21st, 2021
- 7 Billion Humans finally arrives on Android | Articles - Pocket Gamer - July 21st, 2021
- Do 2.7 billion gamers around the world hold the key to solving climate change? - Illinoisnewstoday.com - July 21st, 2021
- Skyward Sword HD Proves That Future Zelda Games Need Traditional Dungeons - Den of Geek - July 21st, 2021
- Five Games to Play While You Wait for Breath of the Wild 2 - The New York Times - July 21st, 2021
- ITALY. Land of Wonders lets you discover the cultural heritage of the country via puzzles, out now on iOS and Android - Pocket Gamer - July 21st, 2021
- miHoYo's Tears of Themis is Releasing July 29th for Mobile and Android - Goomba Stomp - July 21st, 2021
- Heres The Lowdown On That Kick-Ass 2.5D Cyberpunk Game - Kotaku - July 21st, 2021
- Arcsmith is a Quirky VR Puzzle Game from Thomas Was Alone Studio, Coming to Quest in July - Road to VR - July 7th, 2021
- Cat Detective Mimo and the Case of the Increasingly Meta Bank Heist - Alternate Reality Gaming Network - July 7th, 2021
- Solve Puzzles and Escape a Horrifying Mansion in The Tartarus Key - The Nerd Stash - July 7th, 2021
- Imagine that quest in Oblivion where you get stuck in a painting, but it's a whole puzzle game now - Rock Paper Shotgun - July 7th, 2021