Collar X Malice (Aksys Games, 25th Jun, 35.99 / 39.99) - A dangerous shadow organization launches a campaign of fear and violence in the city of Shinjuku, pushing society to the brink of chaos. As a young police officer tasked with restoring order, you become the target of an attack, and have a poisonous collar attached to your neck. With the situation spiraling out of control and time running out, five mysterious strangers appear to aid you in your quest for the truth.
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated (THQ Nordic, 23rd Jun, 24.99 / 29.99) - Are you ready, kids? The cult classic is back, faithfully remade in spongetastic splendor! Play as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and show the evil Plankton that crime pays even less than Mr. Krabs. Want to save Bikini Bottom from lots of rampant robots with your mighty bubbles? Of course you do! Want to underpants bungee jump? Why wouldn't you! Want to join forces in a brand new multiplayer mode? The battle is on!
The Forgotten Land (Rokaplay, 25th Jun, 12.99 / 14.99) - Along with your friends you embark on a quest for the legendary "Forgotten Land". Your adventure begins! "The Forgotten Land" is a turn-based "Combat & Puzzle Match 3" with streamlined RPG and Management elements. Set up a sheltering camp, improve your teams' abilities and unlock tactical bonuses. Show your skills and prepare your strategies! Improve your heroes' strengths with care and put their special powers to tactical use to prevail in battle. Are you ready?
Truck and Logistics Simulator (Aerosoft, 25th Jun, 36.99 / 39.99) - Take control of more than 20 unique vehicles to perform complex loading tasks and deliver the diverse cargo directly to your customers. Master all the individual logistics vehicles like forklifts, cranes, telescopic handlers, wheel loaders and many more to load up your vans, pickups and heavy trucks. Dive into the progressive career mode and accomplish challenging missions to buy new vehicles, upgrade your vehicle fleet and take on the real heavy loads. Pull off dangerous off-road missions with loads as big as a 21 tonnes articulated loader that will push your driving skills to the limit.
A Summer with the Shiba Inu (9.99 / 9.99) - When Syd the Shiba Inu returns to Shiba Island after a ten-year absence, she sets off a chain of events that overturns the lives of all the dogs she had left behind. She gets back in touch with her old friend, Max, and along the way meets a mysterious Labrador retriever named Quei-Li. (Whats a Lab doing on the Island, anyway?) They are her only remaining allies as she tries to survive the past that made her leave the Island in the first place.
AntVentor (Loopymood, 24th Jun, 7.99 / 7.99) - Have you ever wondered what the world would look like if you were the size of an ant? AntVentor is the first short chapter of the AntTrilogy series about an ant and his unusual adventures in a realistic macroworld. The main character is an inventor ant. Despite his small size, he has a big dream. He lived a simple life, until you showed up, broke his mechanism and ruined his plans. Now you have to do whatever it takes to help Florantine not only return to his life, but also fulfill his long-cherished dream. Together you will overcome difficulties and have many adventures, which are just beginning in this first chapter.
Blair Witch (Bloober Team, 25th Jun, 24.29 / 26.99) - Inspired by the cinematic lore of Blair Witch, experience a new story-driven psychological horror game that studies your reactions to fear and stress.Your darkest fears will awaken in these woods. Its 1996. A young boy disappears in the Black Hills Forest near Burkittsville, Maryland. As Ellis, a former police officer with a troubled past, you join the search. What starts as an ordinary investigation soon turns into an endless nightmare as you confront your fears and the Blair Witch, a mysterious force that haunts the woods
BRIGANDINE The Legend of Runersia (Happinet Corporation, 25th Jun, 44.99 / 49.99) - The continent of Runersia is home to six major powers with more than 40 bases, 100 knights, and 50 types of monsters.Select a ruler, compose your platoons of knights and monsters, and march to claim enemy bases. The player chooses how they will battle, so devise the best strategy to lead your nation toward continental conquest. How will your legend unfold?
City Driving Simulator (8.09 / 8.99) - A new and exciting car driving game that lets you try out a plethora of different vehicles in a beautiful city! Drive a car, a bus, fill up your tank at a gas station and more! FEATURES: 10 AWESOME VEHICLES: Cars, trucks & buses BEAUTIFUL CITY TO EXPLORE: Multiple varied districts BECOME A BUS DRIVER: Get passengers to their destinations, stick to the timetable!
Conjurer Andy's Repeatable Dungeon (FIREBRAND GAMES, 23rd Jun, 6.69 / 7.44) - Conjurer Andy's Repeatable Dungeon is a peculiar adventure game, where you, the hero will journey into the depths of a repeating dungeon to collect loot, defeat unusual creatures like the Jelly Cube, Pizza Golem and recruit unlikely heroes such as the Mathemagician to aid you in going the deepest into the dungeon. C. A. R. D is a card-based Roguelike with fast paced, easy to learn gameplay featuring an ensemble cast of quirky and humorous heroes to join your questing adventures deep into Andys dungeon.
Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour (Gearbox Publishing, 23rd Jun, 3.99 / 4.99) - Join the worlds greatest action hero in Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour as he saves Earth once again, saving babes across the globe. Blast your way through hordes of ugly aliens in four classic Duke Nukem 3D episodes. An all-new fifth episode from the games original episode designers includes a new weapon, new music from the games original composer, and all-new lines from the original voice of Duke. Nintendo Switch enhanced: Come to grips with Duke with gyroscopic aiming support, motion controls, and HD Rumble, only on Nintendo Switch Campaign co-op: Enjoy the full campaign with up to eight(!) players in ad hoc multiplayer or with Nintendo Switch Online Dukematch.
Grimshade (UTC ASTERION, 25th Jun, 15.29 / 16.99) - Grimshade tells the story of the company of heroes, by a twist of fate involved in the cycle of events unfolding in the world of Ree'fah. Numerous dreadful monsters infested the forest around the city of Brann and high walls could no longer protect residents from the attacks. The menacing army of the neighbouring kingdom suddenly landed on the outskirts of the city, wreaking havoc. There is no hope for salvation the strength of the defenders is running low, but the King and his loyal Champions had vanished.
HexON (QUByte Interactive, 23rd Jun, 0.89 / 0.99) - HexON is a relaxing puzzle game where you connect magnetic pieces to a hexagonal board. In each level you have a different board and set of pieces. You need to plug all pieces to the board to complete each level. No piece can be left unplugged. 40 hand-crafted levels;Original soundtrack to help you relax while solving the puzzles;A game for everyone who likes jigsaw puzzles and gridlock games; Can you find out the exact configuration that will complete the board?
Holy Potatoes! What The Hell?! (Rising Star Games, 24th Jun, 12.99 / 14.99) - Holy Potatoes! What the Hell?! is a hell-themed management sim where you sort potato sinners into cooking stations to create sinfully delicious ingredients and cook up scrumptious recipes to appease the Gods of the Afterlife.
Iron Wings (Naps Team, 25th Jun, 13.49 / 14.99) - Player takes on the role of the two pilots, Jack and Amelia, as they attempt to take down Nazi aerial menace across a rich campaign of missions, each with numerous objectives and enemies as well as side objectives. While fast paced action goes you will also have to consider some strategy, assigning your partner primary objectives to shoot down, in order to succeed.
Miden Tower (KEMCO, 25th Jun, 12.14 / 13.49) - Miden Tower is a fantasy RPG with a compelling and dramatic story. After Miden Tower is invaded by the Alroval Empire, the mages who call it home find themselves cornered on its upper floors. This sets in motion a series of tragic events that lead to a counteroffensive being launched to take back the tower and to get revenge for the wrongs committed against them. The heroine is an actual wall that provides support to the main characters by merging with walls or acting as a wind breaker if needed.
Mr. DRILLER DrillLand (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment, 25th Jun, 15.99 / 19.99) - The popular action puzzle game Mr. DRILLER DrillLand makes its Western debut on the Nintendo Switch! Youre invited to a secret amusement park known as DrillLand 500 meters underground! Explore and conquer the five attractions with simple, yet exciting, gameplay that guests of all ages can enjoy!
Night Call (Raw Fury, 24th Jun, 17.99 / 19.99) - Dig, fight, explore and build! The world is at your fingertips in Terraria, an action-packed game that blends classic adventure with the freedom of sandbox-style creativity.
Ninjala (GUNGHOONLINE, 24th Jun, Free To Start) - Take part in Battle Royale-style matches of up to 8 players and vie for supremacy with ninja around the world. The player who earns the most points over the course of the match will be declared the winner. Score points by defeating your opponents, obtaining items, destroying drones positioned across the stage, and more. Earn extra points by taking down your opponents with an IPPONimpressive finishing techniques.
Pachi Pachi On A Roll (Dolores Ent., 25th Jun, 5.59 / 5.59) - Dress up for the occasion, complete all missions, fight giant UFOs, defeat dragons, and rob a train, to get the highest score possible in this fun mix of pachinko and pinball. Features: Arcade design. More than 32 missions to complete. 4 different machines (Casino, Western, Sci-fi, medieval). 3 minigames 8 different dresses
PLOID SAGA (Nape Games, 25th Jun, 8.95 / 9.95) - In PLOID SAGA you play with the PLOIDS Alpha and Omega, wich are the evolution of the human race by merging technology with its DNA. You have 3 adventures in the saga with different playstyle: In V. O. I. D. + our First platformer game, our planet is invaded by a race from another galaxy, which destroys everything it touches to become thus with absolute power. After some time, a group of Ploids decides to take action and return the peace.
Pokmon Caf Mix (24th Jun) - Welcome to the caf! The lunch rush is on! Run and build up your very own eatery with Pokmon Caf Mix, a free-to-start puzzle game, available to download on Nintendo Switch. In this handheld experience, take the orders from your Pokmon customers and craft tasty treats, by completing satisfying icon matching puzzles! Order up As Pokmon arrive to sample the delights of your Pokmon Caf, its up to you and your highly trained staff to get their orders just right! Each order takes the form of a puzzle where you must clear special gimmicks on-screen to prepare a dish.
Poopdie - Chapter One (Bulbware, 25th Jun, 4.49 / 4.99) - Mold and manage your own Poops! Upgrade them with unique skills. Fart ancient spells. Defeat evil Samron and his army of Buttcreatures.
Quell Zen (1.74 / 1.94) - This serene puzzler has you guiding raindrops through a series of colorful mazes. Enhanced by atmospheric orchestral music, the game's subtle, sophisticated mechanics evolve as you navigate its many levels, delivering an absorbing experience that's familiar but always fresh. Set against a narrative of a Japanese family divided, Quell Zen will take you on an unforgettable journey. Step inside this beautiful world today.
STAR WARS Episode I Racer (Aspyr, 23rd Jun, 12.29 / 13.72) - A beloved racing title based on the podracing sequence from Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, Star Wars Episode I Racer puts you behind the controls of your favorite podracers as you speed through flaming methane lakes, Tusken Raider assaults, anti-gravity tunnels, and much more in a pulse-pounding, do-or-die fight to the finish line. Features include: 25 playable racers including: Anakin Skywalker, Sebulba, and Ratts Tyerell Race tracks spanning 8 unique worlds including: Tatooine, Baroonda, and Malastare Work with pit droids to upgrade your podracer for higher top speeds and acceleration Discover short-cuts and secrets to master your lap times Split-screen multiplayer (Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4) and LAN multiplayer (Nintendo Switch)
Sudoky (0.82 / 0.98) - Sudoku - is a logic-based, combinatorial number-placement puzzle. The objective is to fill a 99 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 33 subgrids that compose the grid (also called "boxes", "blocks", or "regions") contains all of the digits from 1 to 9. - Complete 300 puzzles, Easy/Medium/Hard - Random level generator, play as many as you want - Multiple light & dark color themes - Relaxing music
Swords and Sandals: Spartacus (Ultimate Games, 22nd Jun, 11.69 / 12.99) - You are Spartacus, the gladiator who defied the corrupt tyrants of Rome! One man who broke free from a brutal gladiator arena. One man who took on the most powerful legions in Ancient Rome. This is the story of the legendary . . . SPARTACUS! Now for the first time, take up the sword of the greatest gladiator ever and do battle with Rome yourself in this thrilling action combat platformer. From the dark dungeons under the Arena of Capua to the heights of Mt Vesuvius and beyond, you will battle brutal slave drivers, grizzled legionnaires and mighty centurions as you free the slaves of Rome.
The Almost Gone (PLAYDIGIOUS, 25th Jun, 10.79 / 11.99) - Poised between life and death, isolated and alone, you must unravel the poignant truths that led to your fate. Dig beneath the beautifully rendered faades and interiors of an ordinary suburban lifestyle to discover a contemporary tale crafted by an award-winning author. Piece together this compelling story by revealing objects and memories, and decipher these clues to reveal more of the story and its secrets.
Towaga: Among Shadows (Forever Entertainment, 25th Jun, 12.14 / 13.49) - Sake of your tribe lies solely in your hands Towaga: Among Shadows is an action -shooter game, in which the sake of your tribe lies solely in your hands. Your focus, accuracy, and patience will be put to the ultimate test as you cleanse the world from its curse. Defeat legions of foes with your spells, upgrade your skills, unlock new abilities to fit your playstyle, and delve into the mysterious past of the island of Az'kalar! Discover the world of Towaga: Among Shadows Beautiful, atmospheric graphics, inspired by animated tv shows, will take you to the mysterious land full of unique creatures and frenetic, fast-paced combat.
Tower Of Time (Digerati, 25th Jun, 17.99 / 19.99) - Lead the ultimate party of heroes into the Tower of Time, a vertical battleground filled with lore, mystery, and combat. Combining the nuances of classic RPGs with challenging tactical combat, Tower of Time transforms each battle into a puzzle of magic and mettle. Slow or pause time to plan your every move: strategically place your warriors, control the battleground with precise spells, counter incoming waves with devastating maneuvers.
Unitied (Peter Hijma, 25th Jun, 2.29 / 2.49) - Unitied is a minimalistic & relaxing puzzle game. The simple goal is to finish all blocks. You do so by moving all blocks in one direction: up, left, down or right. The blocks have to use each other to be able to finish. There are 50 levels.
Urban Flow (13.49 / 14.99) - Urban Flow is a game about the subtle beauty of city streets filled with cars moving in perfect harmony. But such order does not happen all by itself - the city needs YOU to control the traffic lights and to make sure everything goes smoothly. That means no crashes, no jams. Everything will run perfectly - as long as you stay focused! Switch lights, keep the city safe! Urban Flow is aimed for fans of action puzzles, good single player content, local multiplayer games and urban music!
Urban Trial Tricky (Tate Multimedia, 25th Jun, 12.59 / 13.49) - Become a crazy trickster! Hold on to your seat and pull off the most savage tricks and combos on your motorbike. Ride free, spin in the air, move back and forth and let yourself be carried away by the exciting, fast-paced gameplay, colorful visuals, and smooth controls.
Yes, Your Grace (13.16 / 14.27) - In this kingdom management RPG, petitioners will arrive in the throne room each turn to ask for your advice and assistance. Decide whether to help them with their problems, or to conserve resources for more important matters. Remember: supplies are limited, and not everyone has the kingdoms best interests at heart. . . Listen to petitioners each turn and decide who needs your support. Aid your family with their personal problems and decide upon their fate.
Ultracore (ININ Games, 23rd Jun, 17.99 / 19.99) - Ultracore is an authentic Run n Gun 16-bit game, a true love letter to classic 2D action games with intricate level design, tons of secrets to discover and numerous mid- and end-bosses. Originally developed in the 90s by the legendary game studio Digital Illusions! Back then, it went by the working title of Hardcore and was sadly cancelled last minute.
Read the original:
European eShop releases for the week of June 25th, 2020 - GoNintendo
- Four Text-Based Adventure Games That Modernize the Genre | CBR - CBR - Comic Book Resources - August 10th, 2020
- Best new mobile games on iOS and Android August 2020 round-up - Metro.co.uk - August 10th, 2020
- Mobile Game Developer Zynga is on an M&A Frenzy as it Announces Another Acquisition after Reporting Record Q2/2020 Revenues - Baystreet.ca - August 10th, 2020
- 15 new Android games from the week of August 3, 2020 - Android Police - August 10th, 2020
- The best games on Google Play Pass - Engadget - August 10th, 2020
- Crossword creator tests faith knowledge, sees games as way to evangelize - Crux: Covering all things Catholic - August 10th, 2020
- The Greatest Indie Video games on Nintendo Swap (August 2020) - The Shepherd of the Hills Gazette - August 10th, 2020
- Alto Collection Announced For PC And Consoles, Free On Epic Games Store For Limited Time - GameSpot - August 10th, 2020
- Reviewing the games of Samsung's Tizen App Store - PC World - August 10th, 2020
- 7 calming online games that will help you destress in-between or after work - GQ India - July 9th, 2020
- These are the games announced by PlayStation Indies - Checkersaga - July 9th, 2020
- Top 25 best JRPGs on Android | Articles - Pocket Gamer - July 9th, 2020
- Augmented Reality Gaming Market 2020: Comparative Analysis by Top Key Players Aurasma, Catchoom, Wikitude Infinity Augmented Reality, Blippar - Cole... - July 9th, 2020
- Gravity-defying puzzle platformer Sky Beneath is coming to PC and consoles in 2021 - Gamasutra - July 8th, 2020
- The Highly-Acclaimed Forced-Perspective Puzzle Game, SUPERLIMINAL, Is Now Available on Consoles! - GamingLyfe Network - July 8th, 2020
- 'Creepy Tale' coming to the Nintendo Switch this month - Micky News - July 8th, 2020
- The very best of new Nintendo Switch announcements - AltChar - July 8th, 2020
- Professor Layton and the Lost Future HD comes sleuthing onto mobile July 13 - Destructoid - July 8th, 2020
- Entertainment Video Games Market with Report In Depth Industry Analysis on Trends, Growth, Opportunities and Forecast till 2025 - 3rd Watch News - July 8th, 2020
- Superliminal Review Shifting My Perspective on Puzzles - DualShockers - July 7th, 2020
- Mathematicians tried to prove how hard The Witness is - with surprising results - Eurogamer.net - July 7th, 2020
- Nintendo Switch: The 10 Most Relaxing Games To Play (That Aren't Animal Crossing) - TheGamer - July 7th, 2020
- A surprising solution to the (in)famous "Cross the Network" puzzle - Boing Boing - July 7th, 2020
- Release Radar: Our pick of the week's best TV, movies, and games (July 6 - 12) - GamesRadar+ UK - July 7th, 2020
- Professor Layton and the Unwound Future is coming to iOS and Android on July 13 - Android Police - July 7th, 2020
- Play with Perceptions in Superliminal - TheXboxHub - July 7th, 2020
- SINoALICE is a beautiful game from the creator of NieR:Automata [Android Game of the Week] - Android Central - July 7th, 2020
- Professor Layton 3, Which Is Maybe The Best One, Coming To Mobile Soon - GameSpot - July 7th, 2020
- The best educational apps to stay sharp throughout the school year - Engadget - July 7th, 2020
- Last chance to save in the PlayStation Store Mid-Year sale - Thumbsticks - July 7th, 2020
- 'Professor Layton 3' is coming to both iOS and Android next week - Micky News - July 7th, 2020
- Save on Animal Crossing and Mario Party with Julys My Nintendo rewards - Thumbsticks - July 7th, 2020
- 10 of The Best Dreamcast Games that Stayed in Japan | TheGamer - TheGamer - July 5th, 2020
- Epic Games Store Reveals its Next Three Free Games! - eTeknix - July 5th, 2020
- Call Of Duty League Championship Will Be Held Online | Ydraft - Ydraft - July 5th, 2020
- 10 Forgotten Puzzle Games You Need To Play | Game Rant - GameRant - July 5th, 2020
- Steven Davis on the Rangers form puzzle they must solve as midfielder urges teammates to put down 'markers' - Daily Record - July 5th, 2020
- The 24 best video games of all time - Mashable - July 3rd, 2020
- Another Professor Layton puzzle-adventure is coming to iOS this month - Cult of Mac - July 3rd, 2020
- The Witcher: Top 10 Hardest Puzzles From The Games | Game Rant - GameRant - July 3rd, 2020
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: 'Animal Crossing: New Horizons' Update is Available, 'Clash Force' and Today's Other New Releases and Sales - Touch Arcade - July 3rd, 2020
- These 10+ Games Are Coming To Xbox One Next Week (July 7-10) - Pure Xbox - July 3rd, 2020
- Q&A: About the upcoming print and e-paper edition changes at the West Central Tribune - West Central Tribune - July 3rd, 2020
- The 9 worst scientists in PC games - Rock Paper Shotgun - July 3rd, 2020
- Creaks, a trippy 2D puzzle game, arrives on PS4, Xbox One, Switch and PC in July - Daily Star - July 3rd, 2020
- The recursive world simulation & puzzle-making process in Maquette - PlayStation.Blog - July 3rd, 2020
- Maquette Will Bring Mind-Bendingly Clever Recursive Puzzles To PS5, PS4, And PC This Year - GameSpot - July 3rd, 2020
- How citizen scientists and video games are taking on Covid-19 - RTE.ie - July 3rd, 2020
- Felix The Reaper Comes To Life on iOS - GameSpace.com - July 3rd, 2020
- Turok and Grip highlight free games for Twitch Prime members this July - PC Invasion - July 3rd, 2020
- Incredibly Innovative Puzzle Game Carto Comes To PS4 This Fall - PlayStation Universe - July 1st, 2020
- This Doctor Who Sliding Puzzle Game Is Driving Me Insane and I Can't Stop Playing It - Gizmodo - July 1st, 2020
- Made in the USSR: 6 video games Soviets went crazy over - Russia Beyond - July 1st, 2020
- Adventure/puzzle game 'Carto' heading to Switch - GoNintendo - July 1st, 2020
- 10 Fantastic Disney Games From The 16-Bit Era | TheGamer - TheGamer - July 1st, 2020
- Top 10 Addictive Games That Can Help You Cure Boredom at the Workplace - ThisisXbox - July 1st, 2020
- With dinnertime singing and 1,000-piece puzzles, the Portland Thorns are settling into the bubble before faci - OregonLive - July 1st, 2020
- Games to Watch Out For This July GameSpew - GameSpew - June 30th, 2020
- Shelter Tails: Whoever adopts Hank will need a sense of humor - Times Herald-Record - June 30th, 2020
- Apple just unveiled its picks of the best iPad and iPhone apps of the year - here they are - TechRadar - June 30th, 2020
- Doctor Who fans are losing their minds over the new Thirteen Doctors game - RadioTimes - June 30th, 2020
- THOSE WHO REMAIN Review: Fear Of The Dark And Heavy Decisions - GameTyrant - June 30th, 2020
- Five new Steam games you probably missed (June 29, 2020) - PC Gamer - June 29th, 2020
- The Almost Gone Review - New Game Network - June 29th, 2020
- Power-Ups - The New York Times - June 29th, 2020
- United Fresh LIVE! Badge, Puzzle and Trivia winners announced - FreshPlaza.com - June 29th, 2020
- Review: Neversong's Moody Nightmare World Doesn't Strike the Right Chords - thirdcoastreview.com - June 29th, 2020
- How Xbox Series X Game Call Of The Sea Uses The Console's Power - GameSpot - June 29th, 2020
- The best new Android and iOS apps you should download this week - AndroidPIT - June 28th, 2020
- Nintendo Switch free games news: Two unmissable free downloads have just hit the eShop - Express - June 28th, 2020
- Apple Arcade needs games made with iPads in mind - heres why - TechRadar - June 28th, 2020
- Here's what we played during the Steam Game Festival Part 2 - GTOGG - June 28th, 2020
- Here are the discussions you missed in the PC Gamer forums this week - PC Gamer - June 28th, 2020
- Puzzler Superliminal Releasing July 7th - Pure PlayStation - June 26th, 2020
- THE ALMOST GONE Review: An Intriguing Puzzle Game With A Haunting Tale - GameTyrant - June 26th, 2020
- The Almost Gone review dreamlike puzzles unlock a world of dark unease - The Guardian - June 26th, 2020
- Urban Flow is coming tomorrow, 26th of June! - GamingLyfe Network - June 26th, 2020
- Uncover the truth behind the dioramas of The Almost Gone , now available! - Gamasutra - June 26th, 2020
- Blair Witch, Mr. DRILLER DrillLand, Ninjala, Duke Nukem 3D, and SpongeBob Rehydrated hit the Switch - Games Asylum - June 26th, 2020
- Garden Story pushes its harvest back to 2021 - Shacknews - June 26th, 2020