Its October, its a new week and that means that there is a number of new games dropping onto the Nintendo Switch console! The titles this week span a variety of genres and styles, so any type of player can find something in the latest selection.
Check out the Nintendo site to find out more.
Creepy Tale 2 is a spooky cartoon puzzle adventure inspired by ancient European fairy tales, a new entry in the Creepy Tale series. Help Lars through a spinning carousel of dark events as he travels around his land to find Ellie, his little sister, and other girls kidnapped by an unnamed evil. Fight your fears, gather new allies, and solve numerous puzzles that will lead you to the truth.
On an island in the middle of nowhere, the world of Pamuria exists. A tropical island with an array of different environments, from dense jungles, sandy beaches, mountain tops and sunny cliff sites. Overall a hidden utopia, excluded and hidden from the rest of world, in the middle of an unknown ocean. On Pamuria animals live a life in perfect harmony with the environment and ocean surrounding the island, and with the island providing everything from food and water, shelter, comfort simply all basic needs. Every animal on Pamuria are herbivores, and the leading animal is the Panda species. With no immediate danger and a great setting for procreation: life on Pamuria is perfect!
But, when life is that peaceful and perfect, a sense of boredom eventually begins to build up
Bo and Ao are graduating university and preparing to leave the flat theyve lived in together for a year. Thanks to visa limitations, Ao is forced to return to Japan, leaving Bo in England. Disillusioned by post-educational life and shoved aside by a government who doesnt want them there, both are trying to come to terms with their uncertain futures. And deep under their South London flat, something grows
Wander through an intimate flat and examine the everyday belongings of Bo and Ao. Have BBQs, play video games, and stay up late just talking in bed. Follow the day to day activities and conversations of two queer, non-binary students and their friends. Get to know Lu, the multi-eyed, animal-like new flatmate.
Her name is Jack. She has an axe. She is Jack Axe.
Join the Jack sisters in a single or multiplayer, 2D open world adventure! Take on a variety of platforming challenges and utilize your axe tossing ability to explore Jacks unique world. Witness the saga of a young woman breaking taboo by arming herself and taking on a mans job, despite the protestations of an irate god in this Norse/Filipino fusion.
Drum Box challenges you to play the drum parts in 8 music genres. Start in easy difficulty and build up your skills. In each step, a training mode will teach you the patterns, and a performance mode will challenge you to beat your own score. You can also drum freestyle, to your own beat. Are you ready to take up the challenge?
Fun for all age groups!In this non-violent platform game for all age groups, youll guide Sophia through colorful levels and worlds. Numerous coins are hidden in each level for you to discover. But avoid animals like snails, bats and turtles. Sophia can use some animals as a trampoline with a well-aimed jump. But dont worry: nothing will happen to the animals: the snail will hide in its shell when you scare it. But it will carefully emerge again as soon as the danger is averted.
Classic platform gameplay with a modern twist!Classic platform gameplay meets brightly colored, timeless graphics and cute characters. Fun for the entire family: from the youngest kids to grandma and grandpa. In no time at all, everyone will be captivated by the concept and wont be able to stop playing until all the coins in the level have been found.
The legend goes that in each generation a child is born, a sentinel, bound to the land of Panmorphia and the four elements that govern it. The sentinels have the ability to wield each element and transform themselves into an animal that best represents it. With the use of the amulet they are able to combine all four elements and travel through the aether.
They are called upon for help in times of need.
Dear brother,when this letter reaches your hands, I will no longer be protecting our lands.With great sorrow I pass this duty onto you.Do not be afraid, as I will guide you through.
You will travel these lands across the shores, across the skies.Ill be there for you, with all of my heart, kind words and eyes.
Ancient puzzles will challenge the mind.Solve them all and see what youll find.
On your journey, youll face the corruption.Fight it my brother, theres no other option.
Lightbringer, your story is about to begin.Do you have enough courage and light within?
When Dayren Velsharek, the charming male protagonist is sent by his master to assassinate a sworn enemy, he is thrown into an epic journey that will test both his allegiances and his charms.
Explore a vast kingdom filled with beautiful and powerful women to engage, while making impactful choices that may later affect the outcome of the larger story. But be aware, lurking within this cornucopia of conquests is the ominous Marauder, creator of dark, monstrous beings ready to bring uncertainty and unexpected events
InfiniteCorp is a decision-based strategy card game set in a fictional cyberpunk world. You are an employee of a corporation dealing in goods distribution and logistics in the megatower the place where all local citizens live. Join a world where the stakes are high, and morality is blurred.
The world is in your hands. Choose the right strategy and make the right decisions. There are many choices each has a definite impact on citizens lives. Make sure that megacorporations maintain an influence on the worlds operation and the lives of citizens. Corporations deal with specific fields and want to earn the highest possible profit. They do not care about their customers or their employees.
Every week of your career brings another important, seemingly random request from your unpredictable city as you strive for a balance between the elites, citizens, media, criminal overlords, and security. How will you treat the sick and wounded? You just need to know what side youre on.
Gang Beasts is a silly multiplayer party game with surly gelatinous characters, brutal slapstick fight sequences, and absurd hazardous environments, set in the mean streets of Beef City. Customise your character and fight local and online enemies in the melee game mode or fight with friends against the gangs of Beef City in the gang game mode.
Gang Beasts is made by Boneloaf, a small independent game studio making a series of experimental multiplayer party games.
Upon investigating a mysterious transmission on Planet ZDR, Samus faces a mysterious foe that traps her in this dangerous world. The remote planet has been overrun by vicious alien lifeforms and murderous robots called E.M.M.I. Hunt or be hunted as you make your way through a labyrinth of enemies in Samus most intense side-scrolling adventure yet.
Guide Samus Aran, an intergalactic bounty hunter raised by an ancient tribe, and traverse the many environments of a dangerous world. Parkour over obstacles, slide through tight spaces, counter enemies, and battle your way through the planet. Through her countless missions, Samus has never experienced a threat like the dread of ZDR.
Tetris Effect: Connected is Tetris like youve never seen it, or heard it, or felt it beforean incredibly addictive, unique, and breathtakingly gorgeous reinvention of one of the most popular puzzle games of all time, from the people who brought you the award-winning Rez Infinite and legendary puzzle game Lumines.
Music, backgrounds, sounds, special effectseverything, down to the Tetris pieces themselves, pulse, dance, shimmer, and explode in perfect sync with how youre playing, making any of the games 30+ stages and 10+ modes something youll want to experience over and over again.
A challenge for the mind and a feast for all the senses, Tetris Effect: Connected is the perfect excuse to play Tetris again and againand again, and again, and again and again and again and again and again and again and
The demonic preacher has escaped to the remotest mountains in pursuit of a grim secret that could give him ultimate power. He has already eluded the investigation of the protagonist detective and her partner Hamilton twice: once in Maple Creek, and again in Ravenwood. Its no mystery that this time its personal.
Toroom is a dungeon crawler roguelike top-down shooter. Fight your way through multiple biomes, clear rooms full of enemies, get as much loot as possible and defeat the bosses. There are more than 70 different regular, cursed, and ultra-rare items as well as more than 35 weapons uniquely made for every biome.
Get loot, loot, and MORE LOOT! Find rewards, coins, and items that will improve your character for you to get ready for the challenges ahead. Have awesome and challenging fights against hard bosses to defeat them and get to the next biome.
Read the original:
Check Out New Switch Games Arriving This Week - GameSpace.com
- 10 newb-friendly games to gift to the non-gamers in your life - Destructoid - December 8th, 2021
- Puzzle Games for Kids Online | Play Free Fun Kids Puzzles - December 8th, 2021
- Puzzle Game Downloads - Play 207 Free Puzzle Games! - December 8th, 2021
- Ever Forward brings Portal-like puzzling to Xbox, PlayStation and Switch - TheXboxHub - December 8th, 2021
- What if Breath of the Wild had an air dash - Polygon - December 8th, 2021
- The biggest new video games coming out the week of 12/6/21 AIPT - AIPT - December 8th, 2021
- How a 1993 puzzle adventure became Apple's 2021 Game of the Year - Cult of Mac - December 8th, 2021
- When We Made... Bonfire Peaks: "In my opinion, storytelling is not really a strength of the medium of games, or what excites me most about... - December 8th, 2021
- New PS5 & PS4 Game Releases - New PS5 & PS4 Games Releasing This Week (December 6-12) - PlayStation Universe - December 8th, 2021
- KITERETSU Has Launched the First VR Game in ZOOKEEPER Series, "ZOOKEEPER: Blast Quest" and Is Now Available on Meta Quest Store - Business... - December 8th, 2021
- Free Games On Epic Games Store - Current, Upcoming, And Past - TalkEsport - TE - December 8th, 2021
- Ty's Time: Ty Jerome's Bench Ascension and the Puzzle Pieces yet to be Placed - Sports Illustrated - December 8th, 2021
- Terrifying Co-Op Puzzler Forces Duos To See A Different Version Of The Game - Kotaku - November 20th, 2021
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: 'Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl', 'Nerf Legends', and Today's Other Releases and Sales TouchArcade - Touch... - November 20th, 2021
- Top toys of 2021: Games, puzzles and activity kits are the standouts - theday.com - November 20th, 2021
- Puzzle Games - 40 Best Puzzle Games To Play In 2021 - November 7th, 2021
- A Battle Royale Mode Is Coming to the Puzzle Game Superliminal - COGconnected - November 7th, 2021
- Say goodbye to your mortal shell with this gorgeous, ghostly puzzle game - PC Gamer - November 7th, 2021
- Unpacking: the meditative puzzle game thats all about organising - The Guardian - November 7th, 2021
- Top toys of 2021: Games, puzzles and activity kits are the standouts - The Union Leader - November 7th, 2021
- Unpacking Might Have The Worst Video Game Boyfriend Of The Year - Kotaku - November 7th, 2021
- Itching to code? These are the best games to learn programming skills - TechRadar - November 7th, 2021
- New Games You Should Play This November: Get Lost in a Puzzle Box, Jump Your Way Out of a Cult, and Craft Your New Life on an Island - TheStranger.com - November 7th, 2021
- Steam Deck could be the PS Vita 2 Sony will never give us - Tom's Guide - November 7th, 2021
- The Top 10 Mobile Games List of October 2021 - mxdwn.com - November 7th, 2021
- 'Unpacking' Is a Lovely Game About the Power of Seemingly Mundane Objects - VICE - November 7th, 2021
- New VR Games November 2021: All The Biggest Releases - UploadVR - November 7th, 2021
- New on Switch: Unpacking, World War Z, Just Dance 2022, A Boy and His Blob, Demon Turf, The Smurfs, Popeye, more - Games Asylum - November 7th, 2021
- Buzzy Puzzles: 5 Spelling Bee Games to Use in the Classroom - The New York Times - October 26th, 2021
- Tandem: A Tale Of Shadows review: pleasing puzzles but short on character - NME - October 26th, 2021
- This new Kickstarter puts a tiny Game Boy-shaped system on a keychain - and it works - SYFY WIRE - October 26th, 2021
- Why detective video games are the perfect way to experience a mystery - The Guardian - October 26th, 2021
- Review: Out of Line - Movies Games and Tech - October 26th, 2021
- Total Mayhem Games on the evolution of Games with Gold success story, We Were Here - TrueAchievements - October 26th, 2021
- How Beatrix Potter and a fear of open water inspired the surreal, Limbo-like horror puzzler Silt - Rock Paper Shotgun - October 26th, 2021
- Happy Halloween on RPS! Have a load of horror-themed writing to celebrate - Rock Paper Shotgun - October 26th, 2021
- The Biggest Console Flops Of All Time - Looper - October 26th, 2021
- Among the Sleep is a horror game freebie on the Epic Games Store - Destructoid - October 26th, 2021
- Xbox Game Pass Oct 2021: Backbone, The Forgotten City, And More - Kotaku - October 26th, 2021
- Award-Winning Game 'Where Cards Fall' For PC and Switch Gets Release Date - COGconnected - October 15th, 2021
- The best hidden object games on PC and mobile - Polygon - October 15th, 2021
- Eye of the Temple review: Spelunking like Indiana Jones - Android Central - October 15th, 2021
- How to clear the mist on Tsurumi Island: Every Perch puzzle and feather location in Genshin Impact - Gamesradar - October 15th, 2021
- "Midnight Protocol" alluded to: The spirit in the machine - Market Research Telecast - October 15th, 2021
- Piece Together The Truth Of A Mysterious Cube - Gamasutra - October 15th, 2021
- Zookeeper World is a glimpse at life without free-to-play restrictions - Destructoid - October 15th, 2021
- Penn State Trying To 'Complete The Puzzle' In Run Game Ahead Of Iowa Showdown - Onward State - October 15th, 2021
- Singaporean Game Knight Crawlers Brings Whimsical Ragdoll Physics to Action RPGs - IGN SOUTH EAST ASIA - October 15th, 2021
- Challenge your mind with Immortus Temporus on Xbox, PlayStation and Switch - TheXboxHub - October 15th, 2021
- Two Player Mobile Game, Get Together: A Coop Adventure, Will Be Available To Play Tomorrow - mxdwn.com - October 15th, 2021
- Best Wii U Games: Many Of These Games Walked, So Their Switch Ports Could Run - GameSpot - October 15th, 2021
- 5 games that look (and play) better on the Nintendo Switch OLED - NME.com - October 15th, 2021
- Aspyr 25 Anniversary Celebration Starts with Big Sales and More - But Why Tho? A Geek Community - October 15th, 2021
- Plant with Care is a laid-back puzzler about growing ingredients that's heading for iOS and Android this month - Pocket Gamer - October 15th, 2021
- PC Building Simulator is free on the Epic Games Store - The Verge - October 15th, 2021
- Get boxed in with Catty & Batty: The Spirit Guide on console - TheXboxHub - October 15th, 2021
- Play Pass celebrates its 2nd birthday with 12 new games including Very Little Nightmares - Chrome Unboxed - October 15th, 2021
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: Reviews Featuring 'Underland' and 'Antonball Deluxe', Plus the Latest News, Releases, and Sales TouchArcade - Touch Arcade - October 15th, 2021
- The 15 Best Xbox 360 Games Ever - GameSpot - October 15th, 2021
- Can you solve it? Another game of brutal genius from South Korea - The Guardian - October 5th, 2021
- Five new Steam games you probably missed (October 4, 2021) - PC Gamer - October 5th, 2021
- Rainbow Billy: The Curse of the Leviathan review A tale of friendship - PC Invasion - October 5th, 2021
- Can Auburn solve the puzzle that is Georgias daunting defense? - AL.com - October 5th, 2021
- 5 fun DIY puzzles and board games kids will love - Yahoo! Voices - October 5th, 2021
- Say hello to the 7 Little Words puzzle in the Erie Times-News Showcase starting Oct. 7 - GoErie.com - October 5th, 2021
- Bonfire Peaks' puzzle man would be a great (and terrible) presence in a house move - Rock Paper Shotgun - October 5th, 2021
- The best games of the year in 2021 (so far) - Gaming News - BollyInside - October 5th, 2021
- Marvel Puzzle Quest is celebrating its 8th anniversary with a new character and PvP event - Pocket Gamer - October 5th, 2021
- Here are some of the best sports games on Apple Arcade - Digit - October 5th, 2021
- Silt interview: How Limbo inspired this deep ocean dive - Shacknews - October 5th, 2021
- Far Cry 6, Alan Wake and more games coming to Xbox - October 4-8, 2021 - AltChar - October 5th, 2021
- Two Hundred Ways Is Coming To Steam On September 3rd - Bleeding Cool News - August 30th, 2021
- I Expect You To Die 2 review: the most fun Ive had solving puzzles this year - The Verge - August 30th, 2021
- 10 PS1 Games that Need to Be Remastered for Modern Consoles - Paste Magazine - August 30th, 2021
- Arcade Games Machine Market Latest Trend and Business Attractiveness 2021 to 2027 UNLV The Rebel Yell - UNLV The Rebel Yell - August 30th, 2021
- Cloud save storage is causing issues with some Oculus Quest 2 games - Android Central - August 30th, 2021
- Gaming Time? Top 3 VR Games Available on Linux - Linux Journal - August 30th, 2021
- The Dallas Cowboys offensive line depth puzzle - Blogging The Boys - August 17th, 2021
- Neon White, A Game About Killing Demons, Could Be The Next Hades - Kotaku - August 17th, 2021
- NYT Crossword: Wife of Theseus - The New York Times - August 17th, 2021