Coronavirus pandemic has affected a lot of countries all over the globe, and now people have been asked to stay indoors. Amidst the lockdown, users are finding new ways to communicate and get through the boredom.
Some are watchingmoviesto which they can relate; others are playing mobile games. However, finding the best android games on the Play store is a task in itself.
If you are a Marvel fan, then you are going to love this game. It consists of a plethora of characters related to the marvel universes, multiverses, and different time zones. It can serve as one of the best android games at the time ofsocial distancing.
Marvels Contest of Champions features all the heroes and villains ever introduced in Marvel comics and movies. The game updates every month and creators add new events when there is a new Marvel web series or movie launch
The Android game has Old Man Logan, Wolverine, Thor, Thor Ragnarok version, Stark Upgraded Spiderman, Thanos, Dormamu, amazing Spiderman, and many more to name a few characters.
While Russiasslap contests will take time to arrive in your country, you can play Slap Kings, one of the best Android games while you are stuck at home. As the name suggests, the user is supposed to slap their enemy until he gives up.
The power and health of the characters increase when in-game cash is spent. Users also get a new skin every 4th match. This one-of-a-kind game is available on the Google Play Store and has over 10 million downloads with a 4.5-star rating.
As the name suggests, Ludo King will make you relive your childhood. It is one of the best offline games and runs smoothly on low-end devices too. The Android game is one of the best ways to stay connected with your friends at the self-quarantine. Did you know? Ludo dates back to the 6th century and is known to be played by the rulers of India.
Ludo King Android game is no different from the traditional game of Ludo and follows the conventional rules only. Note that only four players can play at a time in the multiplayer mode. The free Android game also bundles another dice game called Snakes and Ladders.
For a long time, Asphalt has been acclaimed as one of thebest car racing games. It went from a normal low graphic phone game to a high-graphic motion control android game. Its Android version features all the super-speed machines, including Lamborghini, Ferrari, BMW motors, Porsche, and all other big cars.
Asphalt 9 also allows users to customize their cars according to their preferences. Thanks to the games high-end graphics, the races are so realistic that it looks more like a real race. Asphalt 9 will certainly be a bliss for people bored while at home.
However, the intense graphics of the racing game also makes it a poor choice for people budget phones, since the game likely wont run smoothly.
What better way to get through this isolation than playing PUBG with your friends?It is one of thebest battle royale gamesfor Android. In the battle royale mode of the game, 100 players can participate at a time in the game, and the player who survives till the end wins the game.
New elements, weapons, characters, and skins are added to the game with every update. In addition to the battle royale mode, players can also go for other modes such as Duos, where you are paired with another individual or Team Deathmatch, where the first team to reach a maximum number of kills wins.
Bear in mind that PUBG Mobile is a massive game and requires ample space and RAM to run smoothly. However, players can enjoy the battle royale game in their low-end devices by lowering the graphics or installingPUBG Mobile Lite.
One of the best android games when it comes to one-on-one fights and graphics. Mortal Kombat allows players to play the game in 3vs3 battles. The team of three characters can play different modes available in the game.
Nearly all the Mortal Kombat 11 console characters are available on the mobile version of the game. Characters such as Terminator are also now part of the breath-taking high fatality game. Soon, DCs famous villain The Joker will also make its way into the games upcoming updates.
Due to graphic violence and bloodshed in Mortal Kombat, the game is advised to be played by people above 17 years of age. The game requires around 1.1GB of free space on your Android device to run smoothly.
This game is one of the best free android games based on riddle and puzzle. Players can test their brains might by playing Brain Test. The game comes with a lot of riddles and quizzes.
Brain Test includes sudoku puzzles, word games, riddle games, word search games, and other tricky brain games. Users will get completely unexpected logical answers in the game. The best part about the game is it is compatible with low-end devices and runs without the internet.
One of the best android games to play while you are stuck at home is 8 Ball Pool. The best part about the game is that you can also challenge your Facebook friends and have a one-on-one pool match with them.
Players also win pool coins and exclusive items in the game, which can be used to customize the pool table and cues. Pool coins can be used to buy products from the pool shop or to take part in big in-game tournaments and ranked matches. 8 Ball Pool also comes with a practice arena in which players can brush up their skills for in-game tournaments.
Call Of Duty Mobile is the only battle royale game that gave a head-to-head competition to the other best battle royale game PUBG.
Call of Duty Mobile consists of different modes, out of which the most played one is the 5vs5 mode. In the mentioned mode, two teams of five players fight against each other, and the team that reaches 50 kills earlier, wins the game.
Regular updates of the game are launched with new characters, skins, weapons, and other upgrades. New events in Call of Duty Mobile are also introduced at the time of Halloween, Christmas, and New Year.
So, these were some of the best free android games that you can play while being stuck at home. Let me know in the comments if you find an Android game that has helped you through these difficult times.
- The 6 Best Brain Games for Kids, According to a Homeschool Mom Who Uses Them All the Time - Yahoo Lifestyle - April 2nd, 2020
- 6 Activities To Do With Kids When You Are Stuck At Home - NDTV Swirlster - April 2nd, 2020
- Disney+ Is More Than Just The Mandalorian or Star Wars. Here Is Their Latest Content. - The National Interest - April 2nd, 2020
- Staying active: Confined bodies, unrestricted minds - Cleveland Daily Banner - April 2nd, 2020
- North Suburban YMCA Keeps the Community Together Through Online Programming and Services - Chicago Daily Herald - April 1st, 2020
- YMCA's Online Programming and Services Keep Community Together - Patch.com - March 30th, 2020
- 5 WhatsApp games to beat lockdown boredom - IOL - March 30th, 2020
- Why this couple added artificial turf to their yard for their four dogs - Omaha World-Herald - March 30th, 2020
- STAYING AT HOME FOR A WHILE? CONSIDER THESE ALTERNATIVES TO BINGING ON TELEVISION - Island Echo - March 30th, 2020
- Apps and Technology that Can Help With Quarantine Blues - The Bates Student - March 28th, 2020
- Walk for Health at the Island Free Library - Block Island Times - March 28th, 2020
- My day in self-isolation during COVID-19 pandemic - UW Badger Herald - March 27th, 2020
- CogniFit Offers 300 Million Students Free Access to Its Premium Brain Training Program to Help Students Stimulate Their Mind While Schools Are Closed... - March 26th, 2020
- Brain Games: How Well Do You Know Cars? - Car and Driver - March 26th, 2020
- North Suburban YMCA Partners with Covenant Living to Reduce Isolation for Seniors - Chicago Daily Herald - March 26th, 2020
- YMCA Partners with Covenant Living to Reduce Seniors Isolation - Patch.com - March 25th, 2020
- Coping with Social Isolation - Shepherd Express - March 25th, 2020
- What Juventus lineup would you choose to save your life? - Black & White & Read All Over - March 25th, 2020
- From Mickey Mouse to the Simpsons: the best shows to watch on Disney+ - The Guardian - March 24th, 2020
- Long before coronavirus, my mother quarantined me at age 7 to 'contain the contagion' - USA TODAY - March 22nd, 2020
- How to keep your kids learning when they're out of school - Williston Daily Herald - March 21st, 2020
- Meet the dog walkers taking the strain during coronavirus - Telegraph.co.uk - March 21st, 2020
- Early-onset dementia, Alzheimer's cases are on the rise; here's how to take action now - Omaha World-Herald - March 16th, 2020
- The best TV shows to watch on Disney+ - Entertainment.ie - March 15th, 2020
- Nat Geo Brain Games Investigates The Science Behind Movie Magic - Forbes - March 5th, 2020
- 3 brain games to play with your dog - Alberton Record - March 5th, 2020
- The TVLine-Up: What's Leaving, New and Returning the Week of March 1 - TVLine - February 29th, 2020
- Helping seniors find the right recreational activities for their needs | News, Sports, Jobs - The Review - February 29th, 2020
- Binge Them While You Still Can! From Brain Games To Velvet, Heres The List Of Shows Leaving Netflix ... - Top Buzz Times - February 28th, 2020
- From Where I Am Standing: River City high schools re-imagined and changing the odds for students - User-generated content - February 27th, 2020
- 6 Ways Modern Technology Has Changed Video Games Forever - Geek Vibes Nation - February 26th, 2020
- Rebel Wilson Finds Love on National Geographic's Brain Games - E! Online - February 24th, 2020
- Commuters win an award for the first time in Sportsfest - The Miami Hurricane - February 21st, 2020
- Mafia: Chapter 1 Movie Review: The way the film ends makes us eagerly wait for the next chapter - Times of India - February 21st, 2020
- southeastern Connecticut News, Sports, Business, Entertainment and Video - theday.com - February 13th, 2020
- Science showcased as sport in annual tournament | Local News - Goshen News - February 10th, 2020
- New Reading Museum Exhibit Explores Science, Illusions, and Brain Games - Berks Weekly - February 8th, 2020
- Test Your Kid's Vocabulary By Playing These Mind Games - The Seeker - February 7th, 2020
- Brain Games That Helps A Child Improve Vocabulary - Love Belfast - February 7th, 2020
- Marsai Martin and Anthony Anderson's on 'Brain Games' (Exclusive Video) - TheWrap - February 3rd, 2020
- After eye corrections and hair tips, their rivalry as Tottenham's host Man City opens a new chapter - gotech daily - February 1st, 2020
- Kristen Bell Says Goodbye to The Good Place and Hello to Central Park - Parade - January 30th, 2020
- NFL Quarterback Drew Brees Puts His Brain To The Test On Nat Geos Brain Games - Forbes - January 28th, 2020
- 'Brain Games': Drew Brees tracks pandas and throws some passes on this TV show - The Advocate - January 28th, 2020
- Dan Cutforth and Jane Lipsitz to open Realscreen Summit with keynote conversation - Realscreen - January 26th, 2020
- Nat Geo Brain Games Reveals The Mysteries Of How Your Brain Works - Forbes - January 22nd, 2020
- These three new brain games will improve your intellectual skills - Somerset Live - January 22nd, 2020
- 10 Games To Play If You Like Brain Training | TheGamer - TheGamer - January 22nd, 2020
- Magical Elves Names Joel Zimmer Head Of Development, Ups Samantha Hanks To Head Of Casting & Talent Relations - Deadline - January 22nd, 2020
- Brain Games free live stream: How to watch online without cable - nj.com - January 21st, 2020
- SPY GAMES' AND 'LONE STAR,' OH MY - The Republic - January 21st, 2020
- New 'Brain Games' Host Keegan-Michael Key on the Star Power of the Reboot - TVInsider - January 20th, 2020
- Brain Games Hints At Way Forward - themediatimes - January 20th, 2020
- Kevin McDonough's 'Tune in Tonight': 'Spy Games' and 'Lone Star' oh my - The Union Leader - January 20th, 2020
- Tune in Tonight: Spy Games and Lone Star, oh my - Daily Commercial - January 20th, 2020
- 9-1-1: Lone Star is Ready to Make Waves in its Regular Timeslot - PRIMETIMER - January 20th, 2020
- 'Star Trek: Picard,' Grammys: What to Watch and Stream, Jan. 20-26 - Hollywood Reporter - January 19th, 2020
- 3 brain games boost memory, focus, and flexible thinking - Futurity: Research News - January 18th, 2020
- Nat Geo Renews Brain Games & Running Wild With Bear Grylls TCA - Deadline - January 18th, 2020
- Whats on TV This Week: Awkwafina, 'Avenue 5,' 'Star Trek: Picard' and more - Los Angeles Times - January 18th, 2020
- The TVLine-Up: What's Returning, New and Leaving the Week of Jan. 19 - TVLine - January 18th, 2020
- Dog of the Week: Clever Meadows loves brain games and treats - Dublin Live - January 16th, 2020
- 5 Ways To Challenge Your Mind And Stay Youthful - Thrive Global - January 13th, 2020
- Barks and Recreation dog daycare slated to open mid-February - Freeport Journal-Standard - January 12th, 2020
- Why I'm ready to quit bad-mouthing brain games - GoCogno.com - January 11th, 2020
- How could my wife have Alzheimers? She was only 56. - The Boston Globe - January 8th, 2020
- Jason Silva has some interesting, but potentially eyeroll-inducing, things to say about cannabis - The GrowthOp - December 31st, 2019
- Quizmaster 2019: Meet the cast of famous brainiacs Eric Monkman, Pat Gibson, Kevin Ashman! - Reality Titbit - Celebrity TV News - December 29th, 2019
- Happy New Year to one and all! - The Union of Grass Valley - December 27th, 2019
- Smartphone apps: can they improve our mental health? - BBC Focus Magazine - December 27th, 2019
- Tes Scotland's 10 people of the year: Chris Smith - TES News - December 24th, 2019
- Five events for kids happening on Long Island next week - Entertainment - The Island Now - December 23rd, 2019
- Amazon has puzzles and education toys for up to 35% off today from under $6 - 9to5Toys - December 22nd, 2019
- Parents pay thousands for 'brain training' to help kids with ADHD and autism. But does it work? - NBCNews.com - December 21st, 2019
- From Brain Games to the philosophy of the future: Jason Silva - Daily Sabah - December 19th, 2019
- See What's Coming to NatGeo's End-of-Year Programming - Broadway World - December 19th, 2019
- Review: Hang Out With John Mulaney & the Sack Lunch Bunch - The Spool - December 19th, 2019
- On the calendar this week | News, Sports, Jobs - SalemNews.net - December 19th, 2019
- Breaking News - When Are Your Favorite CW Shows Back from the Holidays? - The Futon Critic - December 19th, 2019
- Killing Games Sweep the Internet (FPS/Action/War/Fighting) - Mighty Gadget - December 19th, 2019