Solve the 6 puzzles of this game to train your brain with the educational challenges most challenging.
New Html5 edition of the classic mahjong that you can play on your smartphone or tablet. Click on 2 similar chips with the free sides until remove all of them, earn points and go to the next level.INSTRUCTIONS: Use your Mouse.
Spend a funny time playing this Match 3 game and make groups of 3 or more jellies of the same color to remove them. The more jelly you remove, the more points you gain.INSTRUCTIONS: Use your Mouse.
Play this game inspired on Pet Crush Saga on your PC, tablet or smartphone when you want. Click on the blocks of the same color to remove them and help the pets to reach the base and keep safe.INSTRUCTIONS: Mouse.
Great puzzle game where you wuill have to feed the bear with delicuous fruits. Drag the Mouse on the similar tropical fruits to remove them, get points and overcome all the levels. Enjoy this Html5 game on your PC, smartphone and tablet.INSTRUCTIONS: Use your Mouse.
Play this match 3 game and earn lots of points by removing the fruits. Make groups of 3 or more similar fruits and try to light the tiles where they are.INSTRUCTIONS: Use your Mouse.
New puzzle game similar to Match 3 with a funny variant. Make lines of at least 3 the same pieces. To do it, slide them to the built spots.CONTROLS: Mouse.
Use your skills to fit this great moving puzzle and overcome all the levels. Enjoy the entertainment also on your smartphone and tablet.INSTRUCTIONS: Use your Mouse.
Use your brain to build the correct way and go ahead on this car racing game. Move the pieces on every puzzle and connect the starting line with the finish line.INSTRUCTIONS: Use your Mouse.
Your goal is to help the diver to reach the North Pole surface. To do it, remove groups of 4 or more similar blocks. When you have removed 4, you'll see star bonus. When you have destroyed 8 or more, you'll see bombs that you can explode! ?INSTRUCTIONS: Use your Mouse.
Funny puzzle where you have to remove the blocks making goups af at least 3 the same. be focused and don't leave single blocks or couples of blocks.INSTRUCTIONS: Drag your Mouse.
Overcome every level on this funny puzzle game where you'll have to remove the coloured stars making groups of at least three similar. Use your mouse.
Break the monster cubes and don't let them reach the top of the screen. Click on groups pf at least three the same.INSTRUCTIONS: Use your Mouse.
Destroy all the jewels before they touch the top. Use your mouse to join same coloured pieces.
Enjoy this amazing puzzle, very similar to Candy Crush, and break the gold cubes by moving the pieces in groups of more than tree. Use your mouse.
See the rest here:
Puzzle Games - Dailygames.com
- Letdown: Naughty Dog Says They Worked So Hard On The Last Of Us IIs Amazing Cutscenes, They Only Had Time To - The Onion - June 6th, 2020
- Why Zynga Is One of the Best Video Game Stocks to Buy Now - Money Morning - June 6th, 2020
- Heres Everything You Need to Know About The Xbox Series X - Yahoo Entertainment - June 6th, 2020
- The Academy will challenge you to get your think on with its boarding school puzzle adventure - Rock Paper Shotgun - June 6th, 2020
- Review: The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - The Nerd Daily - June 6th, 2020
- Long-lost Maxis game SimRefinery is now available to everyone - PC Gamer - June 6th, 2020
- Best GAMES of the WEEK - AppAdvice - June 6th, 2020
- Overlord Season 4 The Fans Should be Knowing More About It - News Lagoon - June 6th, 2020
- The Double-A Team: Puyo Puyo Tetris takes puzzling beyond the infinite - Eurogamer.net - June 5th, 2020
- The Academy: The First Riddle is a Cross Between Harry Potter and Professor Layton, Apparently - GameSpew - June 5th, 2020
- Colorful Puzzle Adventure Game PHOGS! Pushed Back From Its June Release To Later This Year - Player.One - June 5th, 2020
- 15 Best SNES Games That You Cannot Miss - Robots.net - June 5th, 2020
- Can You Pinpoint The Planet? - FiveThirtyEight - June 5th, 2020
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: 'The TakeOver', 'Depth of Extinction', and Today's Other New Releases, the Latest Sales and More - Touch Arcade - June 5th, 2020
- Buffalo Games Resumes Production Following COVID-19 Shutdown, Sales Boom The Toy Book - The Toy Book - June 5th, 2020
- Renegade Game Studios Adding Puzzles To Their Repertoire - Bleeding Cool News - June 4th, 2020
- Ever Forward Demo Preview | TheGamer - TheGamer - June 4th, 2020
- Pressure is on Francona and the Coaching Staff to Figure Out the Indians Outfield Puzzle - Sports Illustrated - June 4th, 2020
- Film Room: The 2019 Steelers secondary, Part 2: The personnel puzzle. - Behind the Steel Curtain - June 4th, 2020
- Best VR Games 2020: The Top Releases Of The Year - UploadVR - June 3rd, 2020
- The Academy: The First Riddle offers a Harry Potter-inspired puzzle adventure in June - Shacknews - June 3rd, 2020
- App Army Assemble: Hello Human - Are this quirky puzzler's brainteasers satisfying to solve? - Pocket Gamer - June 3rd, 2020
- Tetris 99 physical edition receives a reprint release this summer in Japan - Nintendo Wire - June 3rd, 2020
- Wyra & Taksa Against The Master Of Gravity, On Steam In Q3 Of 2020 - Bleeding Cool News - June 3rd, 2020
- The top iPhone and iPad apps on App Store - seattlepi.com - June 3rd, 2020
- Pictures of the new Xbox Store for consoles codenamed 'Mercury' have leaked (update) - Windows Central - June 3rd, 2020
- Amazing Food-Themed Puzzle Game INBENTO for FOOD LOVERS!!! Deets on Gameplay and Reviews ins ... - Gizmo Posts 24 - June 3rd, 2020
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker Preview Hands-on with the Dystopian Sci-fi Puzzler - Den of Geek UK - June 3rd, 2020
- Clubhouse Games is the family board game night on the Switch I needed - CNET - June 1st, 2020
- Bafta Young Game Designers Competition 2020: Here's the full list of finalists - Evening Standard - June 1st, 2020
- Lego Ventures: Fortnite is the "first credible metaverse" - GamesIndustry.biz - June 1st, 2020
- Did you solve it? The Zoom puzzle - The Guardian - June 1st, 2020
- Games of the week What The Golf?, Monster Train, Cannibal Cuisine and A Fold Apart - Inverness Courier - June 1st, 2020
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: Mini-Views Featuring 'Five Nights at Freddy's: Help Wanted', Today's New Releases, and the Latest Sales - Touch Arcade - June 1st, 2020
- I don't think my dad could ever Escape Rosecliff Island - Rock Paper Shotgun - June 1st, 2020
- Games You Probably Havent Played: The Island of Dr. Frankenstein (Wii) - Game Freaks 365 - June 1st, 2020
- Five new Steam games you probably missed (June 1, 2020) - PC Gamer - June 1st, 2020
- Can you solve it? The Zoom puzzle - The Guardian - June 1st, 2020
- Entertainment Video Games Market Global Insights and Trends 2020 to 2026 - Cole of Duty - June 1st, 2020
- Assessing the Fallout From the Coronavirus Pandemic Games and Puzzles Market Movement-detailed Research Analysis 2019-2026 - Bulletin Line - June 1st, 2020
- Stadia Pro Plans To Add Six(6) Free Games This June, Like The Elder Scrolls Online And Get Packed - Happy Gamer - June 1st, 2020
- 10 relaxing Apple Arcade games that will help you chill out during lockdown - CNET - May 31st, 2020
- Top 5 puzzle games for Android smartphones and iPhone - The Indian Express - May 31st, 2020
- 10 Best Mario Games On The Game Boy Advance, Ranked | TheGamer - TheGamer - May 31st, 2020
- Apple Arcade: The full list of games for iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV - CNET - May 31st, 2020
- Those Who Remain Review Clunky And Dated - GamingBolt - May 31st, 2020
- I review what was seen in the direct - Explica - May 31st, 2020
- Five New Games Added to Google Stadia Library; Little Nightmares, Superhot, and More - TechRaptor - May 31st, 2020
- Apple Arcade: The Netflix of Mobile Games Is Just Another Piece of the Puzzle - TheStreet - May 29th, 2020
- Free games: Under the sea with Bargain Basement Bathysphere - Albany Times Union - May 29th, 2020
- The art of the no-life: How to do your gaming research - Dailyuw - May 29th, 2020
- Can You Join the Worlds Biggest Zoom Call? - FiveThirtyEight - May 29th, 2020
- UsTwo creates a climbing-themed adventure for Facebook Gaming - Creative Review - May 29th, 2020
- Tough Nut to Crack - The New York Times - May 29th, 2020
- Ed Willes: Players air concerns over missing pieces in NHL's return-to-play puzzle - The Province - May 29th, 2020
- 5 N64 Games Everyone Had Growing Up (& 5 That Got Overlooked) - TheGamer - May 29th, 2020
- We Were Here Together Brings Its Co-Op Puzzle Adventure To Xbox One Next Week - Pure Xbox - May 29th, 2020
- free applications and games and with great discounts for a short time - Explica - May 29th, 2020
- How Family Caregivers Can Keep Loved Ones Active at Home During Coronavirus Outbreak - The San Diego Union-Tribune - May 29th, 2020
- PlayStation Vita was the original Switch Lite, and it deserves a comeback - CNET - May 29th, 2020
- Switch Isn't The Best Way To Play Five Nights At Freddy's: Help Wanted - Kotaku Australia - May 29th, 2020
- Richmonder Bobby Dandridge was the final puzzle piece to the Bucks' 1971 title - Richmond Free Press - May 29th, 2020
- Oculus Is Now Accepting Submissions For Hand-Tracking Apps On Quest - UploadVR - May 29th, 2020
- Harry Potter RPG: How the Sorting Hat May Work | Game Rant - GameRant - May 29th, 2020
- Best PC gaming deals of the week - 29th May 2020 - Rock Paper Shotgun - May 29th, 2020
- The games directly inspired by Studio Ghibli movies, according to devs - Polygon - May 29th, 2020
- Manchester, NH, Graduates Adam Sandler Has Something To Tell You - wokq.com - May 29th, 2020
- I Have a Dream - The New York Times - May 28th, 2020
- St. Louis didn't fit the puzzling puzzle that is an NHL hub city - STLtoday.com - May 28th, 2020
- Fan of puzzle arcade games? Pac man might just be your favourite! Read to know all details on the game and our review on it. - News Lagoon - May 28th, 2020
- Atlanta Braves: Mark Melancon can be vital piece of the puzzle - Call to the Pen - May 28th, 2020
- Get This Free Steam Game Before It Returns to Full Price Tomorrow Afternoon - ComicBook.com - May 28th, 2020
- Soul-searching puzzler Alter: Between Two Worlds lands on iOS and Android today - Pocket Gamer - May 28th, 2020
- Sport is back: a big piece in the jigsaw puzzle that makes up normal life - Stuff.co.nz - May 28th, 2020
- Assessing the Fallout From the Coronavirus Pandemic Games and Puzzles Market Movement-detailed Research Analysis 2019-2026 - Cole of Duty - May 28th, 2020
- From crafts to board games, everything old is new again in a COVID-19 world - OrilliaMatters.Com - May 28th, 2020
- Games and Puzzles Market Global Insights, Trends and Demand Growth 2020 to 2021 - Cole of Duty - May 28th, 2020
- The top iPhone and iPad apps on App Store - SFGate - May 28th, 2020
- Ghibli inspired puzzle platformer Eternal Hope heading to Xbox One and PC - TheXboxHub - May 28th, 2020
- Still waiting on a jigsaw puzzle to ship? Try our online puzzles and games instead - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - May 27th, 2020