This is the return of the saga Gem Match Fun with gems of colours, connecting, at least, three, without forgetting the time... Use the mouse to play.
The bubble shooter that we love at juegosdiarios.com, and if they are decorated in a Halloween style even better... Use the mouse to play.
Help Jake to find the maximum possible chips with the same colour, forming at least couples and being as fast as you can... Use the mouse to play.
These gems have suffered a considerable disorder and they will need your help to combine between the ones that are similar, as minimum of three in three... Use the mouse to play.
End with those monsters by making combinations of 3 similar images, trying that they are the most variable as possible, concerning the colour and form, and overcoming the adversary... Use the mouse to play.
Your new job is to build these spectacular robots piece by piece, by placing each one in the right place... Drag with the mouse parts from the sides to the place where it should go, by pressing and holding the left button it.
In the same way as in all bubble shooter, match the parts by colours (on this occasion candy), being fast, accurate and with logic, avoiding to fall pieces and pass the line. Press the PLAY button to begin playing, pointing with the mouse and press the left button to shoot...
This is a great challenge for your memory and power of observation. You must find the pairs of Ben and Hollys series. By clicking with the left button of the mouse on the leaves, you will discover the images...
Press the brown button with yellow letters and start playing in this gloomy bubble shooter of zombies, where you have to match the similar coloured balls. Aim with the mouse and release by pressing the left button of it...
Here is another puzzle of Blaze, in which you can choose that the parts move rather than fit the tabs... Are you able to do the expert mode of 192 pieces? Keep in mind that you have a maximum time to complete it!!
This is a great challenge for your mental agility and skill with the mouse, and you must play the position, colours and numbers shown below!! Use the mouse by clicking on the arrows of the sides to make the movements.
Here we have another game of connect 3 that we all like, on this occasion with fruit!!! Play with the mouse, clicking on the left button of it to drag the figures.
This is a more difficult Bubble Shooter game, in which the whole ball rotates with the inertia of the releases... Use the mouse to aim and shoot by clicking on the left button of it.
Will you be able to resolve this complex puzzle of Blaze? With the left button of the mouse move the tabs to the place where they will go temporary or permanently, resolving it, in order to finish all of it...
Here we have another Bubble Shooter game!! As always, point with the mouse and make the release by clicking on the left button of it...
We know that you love Bubble Shooter games, so here we bring you another. Play with the mouse to aim, left it pressed to release balls...
You work in an impressive factory of robots and you must take care of assembling the pieces of them, by dragging them from the left and right sides of the screen to the place where they should go... Use the mouse, maintaining the left button without releasing it to move the piece to the site.
This is one of those bubble shooter games of juegosdiarios.com, in which you only need the mouse. Click on the left button of it to play...
Mahjong similar to the Candy, where you must use the mouse to play, finding partners who are at the same level...
Select with the mouse the tabs you want to move and then click on the point, where you want to place them in order to connect three similar... Remember that you have a maximum time to complete levels!
Move the colour parts strategically to connect four of them vertically or horizontally... Play with the mouse, and click the left button of the mouse to throw the pieces and pick them up.
Eliminate the similar figures that are left at the end to go through the levels, by selecting them with the mouse and clicking on the left button of it. Keep in mind that you have the help of bombs and hints...
Select a group of three sheets of the same colour to break them and win score... Play with the mouse.
Make combinations which they ask you in each of the levels, using the mouse to select the tab in question and making the movement by dragging with the left button of the mouse...
Select with the left button of the mouse the figures of colours that you want to break, and they must be forming couples... If you get stuck, you can use the left SHUFFLE to make a re-placement.
Will you be able to solve this crime? Connect 3 similar images, seeking to make good combos that give you more score and to pass levels... Play with the mouse.
Collect the yellow cubes and star to increase the score, making the protagonist to move and jump with the arrows of the keyboard. When you get the hammer, use it by pressing control and the direction in which you want to hit the box, in order to destroy it... RESTART THE GAME BY CLICKING ON NEW GAME.
Fruit Bubble Shooter, where you have to break the figures that exist at the top by sending things with the pointer. Click on the left button of the mouse once you have aimed...
Click with the left button of the mouse on the pairs of images, increasing the score. Keep in mind that they don't need to be together, as it is shown in the directions of the cover of the game...
Look good at the colours that the big tabs have, making them to coincide with the other small tabs, according to the colour and the situation. You can move the big tabs with the mouse...
Follow this link:
Page 5 of Puzzle games, Free puzzle games - Dailygames.com
- Letdown: Naughty Dog Says They Worked So Hard On The Last Of Us IIs Amazing Cutscenes, They Only Had Time To - The Onion - June 6th, 2020
- Why Zynga Is One of the Best Video Game Stocks to Buy Now - Money Morning - June 6th, 2020
- Heres Everything You Need to Know About The Xbox Series X - Yahoo Entertainment - June 6th, 2020
- The Academy will challenge you to get your think on with its boarding school puzzle adventure - Rock Paper Shotgun - June 6th, 2020
- Review: The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - The Nerd Daily - June 6th, 2020
- Long-lost Maxis game SimRefinery is now available to everyone - PC Gamer - June 6th, 2020
- Best GAMES of the WEEK - AppAdvice - June 6th, 2020
- Overlord Season 4 The Fans Should be Knowing More About It - News Lagoon - June 6th, 2020
- The Double-A Team: Puyo Puyo Tetris takes puzzling beyond the infinite - Eurogamer.net - June 5th, 2020
- The Academy: The First Riddle is a Cross Between Harry Potter and Professor Layton, Apparently - GameSpew - June 5th, 2020
- Colorful Puzzle Adventure Game PHOGS! Pushed Back From Its June Release To Later This Year - Player.One - June 5th, 2020
- 15 Best SNES Games That You Cannot Miss - Robots.net - June 5th, 2020
- Can You Pinpoint The Planet? - FiveThirtyEight - June 5th, 2020
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: 'The TakeOver', 'Depth of Extinction', and Today's Other New Releases, the Latest Sales and More - Touch Arcade - June 5th, 2020
- Buffalo Games Resumes Production Following COVID-19 Shutdown, Sales Boom The Toy Book - The Toy Book - June 5th, 2020
- Renegade Game Studios Adding Puzzles To Their Repertoire - Bleeding Cool News - June 4th, 2020
- Ever Forward Demo Preview | TheGamer - TheGamer - June 4th, 2020
- Pressure is on Francona and the Coaching Staff to Figure Out the Indians Outfield Puzzle - Sports Illustrated - June 4th, 2020
- Film Room: The 2019 Steelers secondary, Part 2: The personnel puzzle. - Behind the Steel Curtain - June 4th, 2020
- Best VR Games 2020: The Top Releases Of The Year - UploadVR - June 3rd, 2020
- The Academy: The First Riddle offers a Harry Potter-inspired puzzle adventure in June - Shacknews - June 3rd, 2020
- App Army Assemble: Hello Human - Are this quirky puzzler's brainteasers satisfying to solve? - Pocket Gamer - June 3rd, 2020
- Tetris 99 physical edition receives a reprint release this summer in Japan - Nintendo Wire - June 3rd, 2020
- Wyra & Taksa Against The Master Of Gravity, On Steam In Q3 Of 2020 - Bleeding Cool News - June 3rd, 2020
- The top iPhone and iPad apps on App Store - seattlepi.com - June 3rd, 2020
- Pictures of the new Xbox Store for consoles codenamed 'Mercury' have leaked (update) - Windows Central - June 3rd, 2020
- Amazing Food-Themed Puzzle Game INBENTO for FOOD LOVERS!!! Deets on Gameplay and Reviews ins ... - Gizmo Posts 24 - June 3rd, 2020
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker Preview Hands-on with the Dystopian Sci-fi Puzzler - Den of Geek UK - June 3rd, 2020
- Clubhouse Games is the family board game night on the Switch I needed - CNET - June 1st, 2020
- Bafta Young Game Designers Competition 2020: Here's the full list of finalists - Evening Standard - June 1st, 2020
- Lego Ventures: Fortnite is the "first credible metaverse" - GamesIndustry.biz - June 1st, 2020
- Did you solve it? The Zoom puzzle - The Guardian - June 1st, 2020
- Games of the week What The Golf?, Monster Train, Cannibal Cuisine and A Fold Apart - Inverness Courier - June 1st, 2020
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: Mini-Views Featuring 'Five Nights at Freddy's: Help Wanted', Today's New Releases, and the Latest Sales - Touch Arcade - June 1st, 2020
- I don't think my dad could ever Escape Rosecliff Island - Rock Paper Shotgun - June 1st, 2020
- Games You Probably Havent Played: The Island of Dr. Frankenstein (Wii) - Game Freaks 365 - June 1st, 2020
- Five new Steam games you probably missed (June 1, 2020) - PC Gamer - June 1st, 2020
- Can you solve it? The Zoom puzzle - The Guardian - June 1st, 2020
- Entertainment Video Games Market Global Insights and Trends 2020 to 2026 - Cole of Duty - June 1st, 2020
- Assessing the Fallout From the Coronavirus Pandemic Games and Puzzles Market Movement-detailed Research Analysis 2019-2026 - Bulletin Line - June 1st, 2020
- Stadia Pro Plans To Add Six(6) Free Games This June, Like The Elder Scrolls Online And Get Packed - Happy Gamer - June 1st, 2020
- 10 relaxing Apple Arcade games that will help you chill out during lockdown - CNET - May 31st, 2020
- Top 5 puzzle games for Android smartphones and iPhone - The Indian Express - May 31st, 2020
- 10 Best Mario Games On The Game Boy Advance, Ranked | TheGamer - TheGamer - May 31st, 2020
- Apple Arcade: The full list of games for iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV - CNET - May 31st, 2020
- Those Who Remain Review Clunky And Dated - GamingBolt - May 31st, 2020
- I review what was seen in the direct - Explica - May 31st, 2020
- Five New Games Added to Google Stadia Library; Little Nightmares, Superhot, and More - TechRaptor - May 31st, 2020
- Apple Arcade: The Netflix of Mobile Games Is Just Another Piece of the Puzzle - TheStreet - May 29th, 2020
- Free games: Under the sea with Bargain Basement Bathysphere - Albany Times Union - May 29th, 2020
- The art of the no-life: How to do your gaming research - Dailyuw - May 29th, 2020
- Can You Join the Worlds Biggest Zoom Call? - FiveThirtyEight - May 29th, 2020
- UsTwo creates a climbing-themed adventure for Facebook Gaming - Creative Review - May 29th, 2020
- Tough Nut to Crack - The New York Times - May 29th, 2020
- Ed Willes: Players air concerns over missing pieces in NHL's return-to-play puzzle - The Province - May 29th, 2020
- 5 N64 Games Everyone Had Growing Up (& 5 That Got Overlooked) - TheGamer - May 29th, 2020
- We Were Here Together Brings Its Co-Op Puzzle Adventure To Xbox One Next Week - Pure Xbox - May 29th, 2020
- free applications and games and with great discounts for a short time - Explica - May 29th, 2020
- How Family Caregivers Can Keep Loved Ones Active at Home During Coronavirus Outbreak - The San Diego Union-Tribune - May 29th, 2020
- PlayStation Vita was the original Switch Lite, and it deserves a comeback - CNET - May 29th, 2020
- Switch Isn't The Best Way To Play Five Nights At Freddy's: Help Wanted - Kotaku Australia - May 29th, 2020
- Richmonder Bobby Dandridge was the final puzzle piece to the Bucks' 1971 title - Richmond Free Press - May 29th, 2020
- Oculus Is Now Accepting Submissions For Hand-Tracking Apps On Quest - UploadVR - May 29th, 2020
- Harry Potter RPG: How the Sorting Hat May Work | Game Rant - GameRant - May 29th, 2020
- Best PC gaming deals of the week - 29th May 2020 - Rock Paper Shotgun - May 29th, 2020
- The games directly inspired by Studio Ghibli movies, according to devs - Polygon - May 29th, 2020
- Manchester, NH, Graduates Adam Sandler Has Something To Tell You - wokq.com - May 29th, 2020
- I Have a Dream - The New York Times - May 28th, 2020
- St. Louis didn't fit the puzzling puzzle that is an NHL hub city - STLtoday.com - May 28th, 2020
- Fan of puzzle arcade games? Pac man might just be your favourite! Read to know all details on the game and our review on it. - News Lagoon - May 28th, 2020
- Atlanta Braves: Mark Melancon can be vital piece of the puzzle - Call to the Pen - May 28th, 2020
- Get This Free Steam Game Before It Returns to Full Price Tomorrow Afternoon - ComicBook.com - May 28th, 2020
- Soul-searching puzzler Alter: Between Two Worlds lands on iOS and Android today - Pocket Gamer - May 28th, 2020
- Sport is back: a big piece in the jigsaw puzzle that makes up normal life - Stuff.co.nz - May 28th, 2020
- Assessing the Fallout From the Coronavirus Pandemic Games and Puzzles Market Movement-detailed Research Analysis 2019-2026 - Cole of Duty - May 28th, 2020
- From crafts to board games, everything old is new again in a COVID-19 world - OrilliaMatters.Com - May 28th, 2020
- Games and Puzzles Market Global Insights, Trends and Demand Growth 2020 to 2021 - Cole of Duty - May 28th, 2020
- The top iPhone and iPad apps on App Store - SFGate - May 28th, 2020
- Ghibli inspired puzzle platformer Eternal Hope heading to Xbox One and PC - TheXboxHub - May 28th, 2020
- Still waiting on a jigsaw puzzle to ship? Try our online puzzles and games instead - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - May 27th, 2020