Are you looking for online puzzle games? We have a large collection of the best and 100% free games that are perfect for kids and adults. Daily additions to block puzzle, jigsaw puzzle, word puzzle games and many more! Play online right now.
Are you looking for different ways to test and train your brain? If so, our free puzzle games can absolutely help you! It is time you start lifting some mental weights with interesting puzzles games. You can also up your mathematics ante with sudoku puzzle or block puzzle games that are suitable for both kids and adults. Just explore and download free puzzle games in this category!
Give in to the addiction with 1010! Puzzle, one of the best puzzle games to train and challenge your brain. For the young at hearts well, even kids, too! try Block Puzzle Jewel! Mind you, it has no time limit; meaning, you can stimulate your brain buds as long as you want! (We advise taking some breaks, though. It can really be addicting!).
But who says puzzle games download are just for the brain? Your eye can be trained as well! 1Line, for instance, will keep your eyes open and put your thinking caps to the limit.
You can play these puzzle games while on your way at work. They can also accompany you when you are feeling bored. Whatever it is that challenges and tickles your brain, this category got the perfect free puzzle games for you to download. Superpower your brain now!
Sudoku is a number puzzle game wherein you need to fill a board made of 99 cells with numbers from 1 to 9. The whole grid is further divided into 9 33 grids. You will only win the game if you are able to fill all the subgrids with the numbers 1 to 9 as well as the entire grid without repeating a number in any column, row, or grid. There are pre-set numbers in the puzzle, and these pre-set numbers dictate the difficulty of the puzzle. The Sudoku puzzle app is an addictive, fun, and challenging game that will definitely test your brain to its limits and will help you improve your logical thinking.
Sudoku includes unique features that will give you the best gaming experience. Put the wrong number in the wrong cell? You have unlimited undo options! Need to take a break from the game? Save your progress and come back anytime you want. You can also track your progress using the in-game statistics as well as a highlighting feature that will point out your mistakes. There are also hints that you can use when you are having trouble on a difficult level.
Sudoku is a great game that will keep kids and grown-ups entertained for hours.
Embark on an epic journey to the world of Minutia in Best Friends Puzzle Adventure. In this game, you need to help the little citizens of Minutia as they fight the evil Slugs who are threatening their lovely world. Best Fiends Puzzle Adventure is a great puzzle game that is full of fun and exciting adventures. You have to help the adorable creatures of Minutia defeat their enemies by solving the puzzles that lead to the mystery of Mount Boom. If you are a kid or a kid at heart, this game offers unlimited hours of exhilarating escapades in the world of cute bug-like creatures.
With a casual style gameplay and simple premise, you need to match a minimum of 3 lines of the same type of items to solve the puzzles. Immerse in the game as you collect a team of the best fiends with various powers that can help you win against the enemy Slugs. As you get on the higher levels, you will face harder challenges, be prepared and upgrade the powers of your team to complete more difficult puzzles. Want more challenge? Invite your friends and play with them in the online mode of this loveable and gorgeous puzzle game.
1010! Block Puzzle Game is the brainchild of Gram Games Limited, the studio behind other fun puzzle gems like Merge Dragons!, Dragon Park!, and Bouncy! As the name of the game suggests, it is a block puzzle game where you need to fill the lines using blocks in different shapes. Think of it as a backward Tetris, you can put blocks of puzzle pieces into the grids to fill them, but unlike the classic game, 1010! Block Puzzle Game lets you clear full lines horizontally and vertically.
Play 1010! Block Puzzle Game if you need a refreshing brain exercise without stressing yourself with super hard puzzles that make you want to smash your computer screen. 1010! is a casual treat that even kids will love to play. Combine the lines in the board and fill up the board in this puzzle game that will let you relax and have fun at the same time. It has a straightforward mechanics that you can enjoy even for long hours. No need to worry about the time limit, color matching, or even matching 3 items of the same type, just fill the line with blocks and you can win the game. 1010! Block Puzzle Game is the logic puzzle game that you have been waiting for!
Click on the games here to satisfy your brain-cracking needs!
- Weakless the touching 3D puzzle adventure game reveals its release date for Xbox One and PC. Get ready for an unforgettable journey where you'll... - October 18th, 2019
- Return Of The Obra Dinn Is A New Puzzle Game That Looks Like It Was Made In 1980, A Return To One Bit Pix... - Happy Gamer - October 18th, 2019
- Dance-tastic Puzzle Adventure Game Felix The Reaper Launching Today - Gamasutra - October 18th, 2019
- Can you really train your brain? Its often claimed that games can help us stay sharp as we get older - iNews - October 18th, 2019
- Tackle frighteningly tough puzzles in The Watchers beta - PC Invasion - October 18th, 2019
- Its a Shore Thing - The New York Times - October 18th, 2019
- DANCE-TASTIC PUZZLE ADVENTURE GAME FELIX THE REAPER AVAILABLE TODAY - GamingLyfe Network - October 18th, 2019
- Vectronom is a pulsing rhythm-based puzzle game from Lupodium that's available for iOS and Android now - Pocket Gamer - October 18th, 2019
- Observer and Alan Wake's American Nightmare are free on the Epic Store - PC Gamer - October 18th, 2019
- Monsters coming to Murfreesboro in Halloween-themed scavenger hunt - Daily News Journal - October 18th, 2019
- Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince Review: Laughs, puzzles and beauty - the AU review - October 17th, 2019
- Game Over: These Monkeys Just Crushed Humans on a Computer Game - Livescience.com - October 17th, 2019
- The Creepiest Haunted Attractions Around Pittsburgh - Thrillist - October 17th, 2019
- Games Inbox: What would you want from The Witcher 4? - Metro.co.uk - October 17th, 2019
- Experience thrills and chills with friends inside the world's only 'Evil Dead 2' escape room - KING5.com - October 16th, 2019
- 250 Million People Couldn't Play Fortnite for 2 Days. Here's Why Everyone Is Talking About It - Inc. - October 16th, 2019
- The Aki midfield puzzle, Sexton's double omen and restrained quarter-final expectation as Ireland head to Tokyo - RugbyPass - October 16th, 2019
- LPU standing in way of San Beda's automatic advance to NCAA 95 Finals - ABS-CBN Sports - October 16th, 2019
- I Fall Asleep To Puzzle Games And For Some Reason I Am Not Better At Puzzles - Kotaku - October 15th, 2019
- Experience The Unique Puzzle VR Game The Stars Between Us - VR And Fun - October 15th, 2019
- Holder of the Contents - The New York Times - October 15th, 2019
- Felix The Reaper Is A Tender Puzzle Game About Gruesome Deaths - Kotaku - October 15th, 2019
- Klose is convinced City will survive in the Premier League - PinkUn - October 15th, 2019
- Night of the Indigenous Devs - Two Row Times - October 15th, 2019
- OpenAIs AI-powered robot learned how to solve a Rubiks cube one-handed - The Verge - October 15th, 2019
- DARQ takes its creepy nightmare world and puzzles to Switch - Nintendo Enthusiast - October 14th, 2019
- 2 St. Clair County women to appear on Wheel of Fortune - The Times Herald - October 14th, 2019
- Can You Escape The Enemy Submarines? - FiveThirtyEight - October 14th, 2019
- Apple Arcade: New games this week - Polygon - October 14th, 2019
- College football best of Week 7 -- scores, Top 25 games, analysis and highlights - ESPN Australia - October 13th, 2019
- Apple Arcade: 'Dear Reader' Review - A Word Puzzle Game for Any and Everyone - Touch Arcade - October 12th, 2019
- Why the Dodger blues? Blame greed, fickle fans and hindsight heroes - Los Angeles Times - October 12th, 2019
- Not every Ubisoft game needs to be a Ubisoft game - PC Gamer - October 12th, 2019
- Outer Wilds walkthrough and planet guides - Polygon - October 12th, 2019
- IndieCade gaming fest features a radical idea: We need to be nicer - Los Angeles Times - October 11th, 2019
- When And Where To Watch Fortnites Big Season-Ending Event And What To Expect - Forbes - October 11th, 2019
- Heres Everything Coming In The Division 2s Huge Episode 2 Pentagon Expansion - Forbes - October 11th, 2019
- Concrete Genie review: a heartwarming game with lots of magical painting - The Verge - October 11th, 2019
- Wallabies seek to piece together chaotic World Cup puzzle against Georgia - The Guardian - October 11th, 2019
- Pride of St. Vincent Ready To Make Bigger Impact - BC Lions - October 11th, 2019
- Sabres look to get back to their game against Montreal - WBEN - October 11th, 2019
- The Bradwell Conspiracy review: You can unravel this one in an afternoon - PCWorld - October 11th, 2019
- Three Of The Best Lara Croft Spin-Off Games, From Puzzles To Slots - Android Headlines - October 10th, 2019
- Games and Puzzles Market is expected to expand at an impressive rate by 2025 with leading player's DoubleClick, dataxu, Choozle, Rocket Fuel, Rubicon... - October 10th, 2019
- Region 9 soccer: Crowning the champs, Region 9's playoff sleeper, and the 4A bracket - The Spectrum - October 10th, 2019
- John Wick Hex review the definitive Keanu Reeves simulator - Metro.co.uk - October 9th, 2019
- Key pieces to the puzzle - NHL.com - October 9th, 2019
- Puzzle game Day and Night releases this month on Nintendo Switch - Shacknews - October 9th, 2019
- Games Inbox: What game has the best graphics of the generation? - Metro.co.uk - October 9th, 2019
- PlayStation VR Celebrates Third Anniversary October 13 - PlayStation.Blog - October 9th, 2019
- Can you solve it? Getting coins out of the bank - The Guardian - October 7th, 2019
- Why God Of War is my game of the generation - Readers Feature - Metro.co.uk - October 7th, 2019
- The 30 best video games of the decade, ranked - CNET - October 7th, 2019
- Did you solve it? Getting coins out of the bank - The Guardian - October 7th, 2019
- Variant 31 review immersive zombie caper is more theme park than theatre - The Guardian - October 7th, 2019
- This pop-up Halloween adventure in a South Philly church building has dancing zombies, phantom phone booths, a - The Philadelphia Inquirer - October 7th, 2019
- Whos the Fairest of Them All? - The New York Times - October 6th, 2019
- Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Players Are Solving A Huge Puzzle That's Not Even In The Game - GameSpot - October 5th, 2019
- How to Easily Find & Play the Newest Mystery Games for Mobile - The African Exponent - October 5th, 2019
- Can the Rays' '25-piece puzzle' solve the Astros? - Tampa Bay Times - October 5th, 2019
- Who Wants To Be A Riddler Millionaire? - FiveThirtyEight - October 5th, 2019
- The Viral Video Game Where You Play a Horrible Goose - The Atlantic - October 5th, 2019
- Quirky 60-second puzzle adventure Minit is currently free on the Epic Store - Eurogamer.net - October 5th, 2019
- Puzzle game We Were Here Too is available now on Xbox One - googame.net - October 5th, 2019
- Kakuro is Slowly Becoming the Most Played Puzzle Game Among People - One World Herald - October 5th, 2019
- Death Stranding: will Hideo Kojimas mystery project redefine gaming? - The Guardian - October 5th, 2019
- Callum Hawkins relying on shedloads of preparation for Doha marathon - The Guardian - October 5th, 2019
- What the Golf? review - PC Gamer - October 4th, 2019
- 'Unlawful and vicious': union organiser sacked by games company - The Guardian - October 4th, 2019
- Games And Puzzles Market Competitive Insights and Precise Outlook 2019-2025 - Markets Gazette - October 4th, 2019
- Wetmore: 4 questions the Twins will have to answer to pick the ALDS roster - SKOR North - October 4th, 2019
- How Radiohead shaped Apple Arcade's must-play 'Where Cards Fall' - Los Angeles Times - October 2nd, 2019
- State of the Sox: Shortstop - NBCSports.com - October 2nd, 2019
- The Fire of Ardor - A Puzzle and an End Boss - GameDev.net - October 1st, 2019
- Solve The Puzzles That Bring Your Band Together In KINE - GameTyrant - October 1st, 2019
- The Puzzle Adventure Game Arise: A Simple Story Heads To The Epic Games Store In December - Happy Gamer - October 1st, 2019
- Doctor Whos Weeping Angels make terrifying return in immersive video game The Edge of Time - The Sun - October 1st, 2019
- There's murky mysteries aplenty in Doctor Who: The Edge of Time - Eurogamer.net - October 1st, 2019
- How Gears of War changed to become Xbox Game Pass biggest launch - Polygon - September 30th, 2019
- Which Baseball Team Will Win The Riddler Fall Classic? - FiveThirtyEight - September 29th, 2019